[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some girls so mean to guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: 20160515_191406.png (407 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160515_191406.png
407 KB, 1440x2560
Why are some girls so mean to guys?
>>
What a cunt, it's most likely because girls aren't capable of having souls so they just feed on men's pain to inflate their egos
>>
>>28592635
i know

i've slept with this girl before (ree normie get out etc) but this upset me.

it's too bad this thread will just die
>>
>>28592708
Wait, so she's shit talking you for "begging and pleading" and you've already defiled her? Is she retarded?

It sounds like you've both some how got pussy and dodged a bullet at the same time. Nice work, OP.
>>
>>28592749
i slept with her for several months in 2014. it ended on my terms. she was pretty upset by it. it was the first time i broke up with someone, and because i'm not a woman, i have empathy so i tried to be gentle with her. i actually thought about her for a while afterward hoping she was okay

i'm gonna blogpost about my saturday night. hopefully whoever is in this thread doesn't get too mad.

also general woman hate thread. i need some rage fuel
>>
>>28592798
Based on this im guessing she just wanted to hurt you as much as you hurt her.
>>
>>28592020
Stuff like this makes me sad. Sorry bro. I'm a KHV and it's stuff like this that deters me from even trying to change my situation.

So many women defend women being slutty or virgins, but when it comes to male virgins, nah, nothing but mockery.
>>
>>28592798
It's kinda hot when women are bitchy sometimes though anon. That see you in a few months thing had a playfulness to it, like she's taking the dom role. It turns me on a bit.

>tfw you like playing both roles, usually dom yourself but being submissive is refreshing sometimes
>>
okay so anyway, here's what happened

last night i'm out at a friend's party. (ree normie get out etc). i spend time talking to a lot of people and have a few drinks. not drunk but definitely not sober. i see her there (took me a while to notice because the bar was so crowded). i haven't had sex in a few months so i thought i'd try my luck. her face is okay but her body is 10/10.

continued

>>28592829
yeah, i agree with that reasoning. i'm annoyed at the text, but she cried when i broke up with her, so she had it worse. i was genuinely concerned about her post- "breakup" though.
>>
>>28592798
hey man, you said you broke up with your girl and afterwards you thought about her still.
Have you ever had the thought of coming back together after the break up, i.e. you changed your mind?
because im in a similiar situation, and i kind of want to get back with her, but i dont know if its just my dick, or my heart telling me
>>
>>28592848
i slept with her many times in 2014 (and other girls too) so i'm not a virgin (ree normie get out etc). i enjoy posting here though. i'm currently NEET, so that's gotta count for something.

women are mostly nightmares. if you find a good one, hold on tight. but not too tightly, because if you falter for a second they'll ditch you at a moment's notice.
>>
>>28592856
there was nothing playful about it man. this was pure meanness, trying to hurt me. which it did, more than i like to admit. i'm not in the best spot mentally.

i guess what bothers me is that i always kind of assumed that she'd be receptive to me, but the way she texted me before was just cruel. i'm gonna keep posting my story though.

thanks for your reply
>>
>>28592892
i thought about her as in "she seems really shaken up, i hope she's okay." i checked in with a mutual friend at least once per week to make sure she was doing alright.

i'm not a woman sociopath. i genuinely cared.
>>
>>28592918
>going to parties
>getting drunk
>having sex

why r u here
>>
okay OP here
>>28592881

i asked her if she still lived in her old place (which isn't too far from my house ) and she said yes. i forget what exactly i said next, but the conversation ended with her saying that she was leaving (along with a few friends - i was still staying for a little while) but that i could "visit."
>>
>>28593009
i'm 24 neet with parents and have been known to enjoy a tendie or two
>>
>>28592856
I want to continue, it reminds me of this girl I met on Tinder a long time ago. I initiated a conversation with her first, it didn't go so well, like she stopped replying at some point. Then a week later she messaged me saying she saw me when I was out, and that I looked fat. It kinda stung but I didn't let it bother me. We kept talking and we became pretty close, but we never ended up meeting you know. Then at some point I was on a date with some other girl and she saw me. She insulted me a bit more, insulted the girl, again I didn't let it get to me because I have thick skin.

Anyway we kept talking but at some point she disappeared. Fast forward a few months, I have a girlfriend and I'm doing alright in life. I'm out eating and suddenly she adds me on Facebook. Apparently she lost her phone in a taxi, moved over from android to iphone (no synced contacts) and lost my number. She was trying desperately to find me. We'd talk occasionally, not with the same frequency as before. I moved back to the US and at some point when we talked again she said she wanted to come here and try to work here just to be with me. I told her nope, I have a girlfriend, I can't do that. She kept trying but I told her I wouldn't be the kind of person you'd want to be with anyway if I did that.

I'll kinda miss her bitchy remarks.

>>28592958
Even if that's what she meant you shouldn't let it get to you. I mean, you fucked her after all. She's suggesting another encounter is going to happen again. Pathetic sex is still sex. If you feel bad when you cum sometimes that feels kinda good. A sad fap is terrible but a sad fuck is weirdly pleasurable.
>>
>>28592020
>incognito
Anon y
>>
>>28593049
i get to her house shortly after she does, separately. i tell her i'm outside. she comes out and says that she'll drive me home, but i ask her if she wouldn't rather hang out for a bit. she says okay and we go inside.

we make out for while, standing at first, then laying down on a couch with me on top. she gets up periodically and says a few times that she should take me home, but she's smiling playfully the whole time.

>>28593137
in case mummy goes through my phone history, i don't want her knowing that i look at naked ladies
>>
>>28592020
>>28592708
Why did you reply? Most beta thing you could have done desu. Just don't even say anything next time. ANY response no matter what the response is gratifies her in some way. Just block her number and ignore.
>>
>>28593187
we're eventually both naked, except for her panties. she's said a bunch of times that she's not going to have sex with me. i say fine. i was in no way begging or pleading. i was mostly just enjoying being with a girl because it's been a few months.

we give each other massages. i'm rubbing her shoulders really well and she says that i should stop before "she feels like she owes me something." again, everything is super playful and flirty. she literally took her clothes off and posed her ass when i asked her to.

>>28593221
you're right. but she's going on a trip soon and i was going to text her to fly safe, but i saw my phone an hour ago and saw that she had texted me that.
>>
File: 1459388724381.png (16 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1459388724381.png
16 KB, 809x808
>>28592020
>colleague of mine from university invites me to house party
>literally my first party that I was invited too
>I just go there to see some people I have courses with, I also bring beer and drink a lot of it to make it bearable
>I sit in my colleague's room on his sofa
>suddenly a girl sits next to me
>I'm fairly buzzed at this point so talking is easier than expected
>she is really cute and I believe we hit it off
>she even insists on driving me home (?????)
>she comes inside to see my flat
>I ask for her number, she gives it
>we chat a little today
>she is very unresponsive
>she obviously thinks I'm a loser or something
>I delete the conversation
What happened? I thought she liked me ;_;
>>
>>28592020
She's just insecure. Also,
>Why are some girls so mean to guys?
Why are some people bad people? Why don't we live in utopia? No idea anon.
>>
>>28593269

i'm kissing and licking her stomach and she's moaning like crazy, but pulls my head up becuse she says she won't be able to control herself if i start to eat her out. the whole time, she's talking about how good the sex we had was.

long story short, she says she won't blow me or fuck me but that i should "take care of myself" so she sticks her ass in the air and i cum on her back. it was good enough for me because she had an amazing ass.

then she drove me home, totally silent in the car ride. i thank her. was going to text her today telling her to fly safe, but then i saw what she texted me.
>>
>>28593354
you missed your chance dude. you should've made your move once she was in your place. when she comes inside it's basically a done deal
>>
>>28593364
Dude just text her back something hateful, abuse that bitch.
>>
>>28593364
make sure you dont text her again. especially after this trip where she will surely whore it up.
>>
Next time you see her listen to the song X gon give it to ya and then clock her right in the jaw
>>
>>28593385
so now I'm a low test loser in her eyes?
>>
>>28593451
the trip is for work, but it's possible she'll whore it up too.

and i won't be texting her again. i'd be open to talking to her the next time i see her in person, which could be 2-3 months from now.

i can't exaggerate how tight her body is. she kind of spoiled me when you consider how out of shape the average woman is.
>>
>>28593485
yes, i'm sorry man. you know for next time what to do.

and i know that this is little consolation, but at least you know hat you were desirable enough for a chick to come and sit next to you, and probably would have slept with you.
>>
>>28593507
Seriously just never talk to her again. Itll hurt her more.
>>
Can barely wrap my head around this. You jizzed on her and she feels like she played you. She must really hate what you did to her but also maybe is obsessed with you
>>
>>28593552
i'm not that vindictive. what she said upset me. i wouldn't have posted here otherwise. but i have no desire for her to suffer. (again, i'm not a woman)

i mostly just want to fuck her again, because the sex with her was really pretty good. almost as good as it was with my ex (my last relationship ended in february).

but it's possible i won't see her for months, and she really only speaks to one of my friends.
>>
>siding with the beggar
hes literally the type of person that is making it worse for the rest of us by letting the girl know that she is all that guys want
>>
>>28593589
yeah, part of me thinks that. if she hated me that badly, she wouldn't have texted at all. maybe she just wants to get a rise out of me. which she didn't.
>>
>>28593621
it's not like she was shutting down betas right and left at the bar, from what i saw at least.
>>
>>28593528
Well fugg. But how can they lose interest so quickly? I wouldn't mind fucking her today.
>>
You fucking thirsty ass normie piece of shit.

You sound like you have no respect for yourself whatsoever.

>selling yourself out because "she got a 10/10 body", "I haven't had sex in THREE months XD"
>"I'm not going to text her even though I would be open to seeing her again in person. Yeah, that'll show her"

Funny thing is, robots, in many cases, are more alpha than normies.

They may be socially inept sperglords, but at least they are aware that they could be taken advantage of. At least they wouldn't stoop down to being used and abused by women.
>>
>>28593602
>im not that vindictive
Goddamn it why cant we have one robotic hero who isnt such a pussy and slays these bitches. Robots, if i ever get a woman to say shit like this to me, i will personally make a thread about fucking roasting her.
>>
So you kept her around as a fuck buddy, then dumped her, then drunkely tried to get a cheap fuck out her her two years later?

Then you get sad when she finds pleasure from shooting you down? Taken in full context what she said was pretty reasonable imo.
>>
>>28593364
>she says she won't blow me or fuck me but that i should "take care of myself" so she sticks her ass in the air and i cum on her back. it was good enough for me because she had an amazing ass.
you've just failed the last shit test leading to actually fucking her
> totally silent in the car ride
you disappointed her kek
>>
>>28593797
i know. when you put it that way. i get it. i feel bad that i wasn't able to, i guess.

>>28593809
what was i supposed to do, literally rape her? that's insane. too scary for me
>>
>>28593868
i could never hurt someone like that. i don't want to go to prison and become someone's bitch either.
>>
>>28593507
>she kind of spoiled me when you consider how out of shape the average woman is.

Iktf. After fucking a girl with a really tight body going back to average chubby girls with doughy bodys sucks.
>>
Because they can and guys let them. They can not be viewed as people anymore, they must be viewed as essentially men who get special rights and also a monopoly on the sexual market. What end up happening is very bad and this will end up causing many problems in the future but even stating this fact is sexist and I will be silenced and therefore that is the problem. There is a ying and a yang, and that ying has the yang by the balls. No good will come of this but complaining will not do any help because complaining is sexist, there is no winning here. You will see only horrible things to come, and everybody will honestly act confused because they are forced to.
>>
>>28593868
>what was i supposed to do, literally rape her? that's insane. too scary for me
you should've eaten her out you retard
>>
>>28593923
my ex was a personal trainer, so she was insane.

i've been with two insanely fit girls, two average girls, and one really curvy one (nice tits and ass, not obese).

i've come to the conclusion that slim and toned is the ideal. i don't care about tit size, as long as there's something there and her nipples aren't disproportionate.
>>
>>28593954
she was pulling my head up, i couldn't. didn't want to totally force it.
>>
>>28593991
As I said, there is no winning here, there is nothing you can do, they are in control.
>>
your best option is to just not respond. this will probably drive her mad
>>
>>28593991
by not insisting you've failed the shit test... what do you think why did she say she couldn't control herself if you did? THINK YOU IDIOT!
>>
>>28593672
Denial is a good coping mechanism for things you'll never experience.
>>
>>28592020
Shoulda not replied. Complete nonresponse in a social setting is eerie and scares these people.
>>
the text is saying she stayed up till 4
im taking this to mean you woke her up in the middle of the night for your pleading
and frankly i dont blame her for being pissed at that.
>>
>>28592020
because you use the shitty verizon messenger app
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.