[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your relationship with your siblings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 500x485
>my brother and sisters talking about something and laughing in the kitchen
>I enter kitchen
>everyone goes silent
>try to make small talk
>they look like they don't want me there
>go back to my room
>>
File: ore-no-imouto-03.jpg (73 KB, 1062x594) Image search: [Google]
ore-no-imouto-03.jpg
73 KB, 1062x594
>>28591122

Continents apart, but we love each other very much, and send each other gooey wuv text messages.

On the rare occasions when we actually meet again, we usually end up crying together because we are both broken human beings inside.
>>
File: 1462584427435s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462584427435s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>28591122
underage b& get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28591513
How far apart are you guys in years?
>>
>>28591122

They make me want to kill myself
>>
File: Imouto-cat.jpg (68 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
Imouto-cat.jpg
68 KB, 500x392
>>28591753
>How far apart are you guys in years?

Almost exactly two years. We used to celebrate our birthday together because they were only a single day apart.
>>
File: IMG_2616.jpg (16 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2616.jpg
16 KB, 250x242
>used to be way better than my older brother in everything
>he got fit and is an amateur bodybuilder sometimes
>im going to a good college, he fails courses in community college
>he has gone through 3 jobs over 6 months and is re-taking a nursing course for the 3rd time
>the only thing he has done good in life, so far, is being fit'
>he holds that over me with a smug sense of superiority and acts like he's better than me

i hate him tbqh
>>
File: IMG_20160514_233431.jpg (9 KB, 279x343) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_233431.jpg
9 KB, 279x343
I have to half brothers
>one day I go downstairs
>Mom and gma talkin about them
>"watcha guys talkin about"
>"oh your brothers at school"
>tfw she tells me that they think i don't like them
>"yeah we have a big brother but he doesn't like us"
>"yeah he's mean to us and says he doesn't love us"

Feelsreallybadman.png
>>
>>28591946
why don't you get even more /fit/ than he is? then you can hold that AND being smarter over him
>>
I think me and my sister are pretty similar in terms of personality and opinions.
She even said something more /pol/ than me a while back when she basically described Aboriginals as subhuman after experiencing them for the first time.
Also doesn't immediately bow to feminist PC nonsense, and I think I've convinced her that she should vote to leave the EU.

We don't agree on everything though naturally because I always tried to get across the idea that you should form your own opinions based on what you hear rather than just taking someone elses opinion as your own.
>>
>>28591946
but u are still hanging out on 4chan, while he is banging the fuck out of some chick
>>
My younger brother is a Chad and I am a khhv. He makes me very insecure. Its not natural that a younger sibling should be so much better.
>>
>>28592014

i dont wanna get fit. it seems like a lot of effort for something i dont really care that much about. there are other reasons too but thats the main one. its not lack of motivation or anything, i just literally dont want to.

>>28592170
he's gay. and his boyfriend is a fat manlet.
>>
>>28592230
he's telling you, that he is gay, so you feel better, cause in the end you both know, that he is the better person
>>
>>28592230
then why do you even give two shits? say fuck him and fuck his choices and if you really wanna get back at him put some activated charcoal in his whey protein then you can be smug right back at him about how he cant even keep em down
>>
I have a little brother who I wish I was closer with but we both disliked our strict parents a bit but also competed which divided us for their attention the little they had to give when we were younger and they worked all the time. We don't fight anymore but he's really aggressive and is a bot but doesn't know it. He's never had a gf works fulltime goes to school and plays video games and watches anime when he's not at work. I'm mentally ill and he doesn't understand why I just can't fix it in my head, I guess he'll figure out maybe one day when the things go to escape reality stop working. Anyways we still live together I just don't think he holds me in high regard, sometimes he buys me food but he mostly doesn't talk to me unless he has a question about politics or history/arts/humanities in gen
>>
File: happy sloth.png (195 KB, 298x237) Image search: [Google]
happy sloth.png
195 KB, 298x237
My sister is what keeps me from killing myself. We're as close as can be but she's married with 2 jobs so we don't see each other as much as I'd like. We have a lot in common and she spoils the shit out of me even though I don't deserve it.
>>
>>28591122
brother
>older by a decade
>from a different father
>best friend I've ever had
>played vidya when we were younger
>would let me win sometime
>watched tv shows together all the time
>got me into anime
>actually call him aniki for a while
>now an grown-ass man working in a proper company, thinking of buying a flat
>comes over for a weekend around once a month
>I'd like to stay close, but he has his new friends and new hobbies now and I don't want to bother him
>wish I could be as good of a brother to him as he is to me

sister
>older by three years
>used to play together as kids
>became a bit of a cunt as a teenager
>brother was way more patient and managed to keep a good relationship
>I didn't, we fought a lot
>inbetween the fights we managed to do some bonding
>taught me about masturbation
>taught me about sex
>just the theory though, basically free sex-ed lessons
>lately figured out we get along better if we don't get too close to each other
>we have a reserved relationship, I drive her places from time to time, we talk every once in a while, when we both happen to leave our rooms a the same time
>genuinely like her now
>start to develop a sister complex I never wanted nor needed
>wish it had happened a couple of years ago, when we were both awkward teenagers
>>
File: 1426682902538.png (283 KB, 920x553) Image search: [Google]
1426682902538.png
283 KB, 920x553
Sister
>Three years older than I am
>Generally normal relationship overall
>Always used to fight as kids, I think I almost killed her once on accident
>Towards high school she would always try to give me advice
>My good sense of fashion today (or at least I think of it as good) mostly stems from my sister
>The sibling fighting stopped basically once she went to college
>She's married now and i'm good friends with her and my brother-in-law
>10/10 would not trade for anyone else
>>
My brother shot himself two years ago.
>>
File: 1433833754973.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
1433833754973.jpg
119 KB, 1024x752
My little sister got mad at me after I told her I wanted to kill myself. She stopped talking to me after that.
>>
>>28593564
>>28593571
thats ruff
>>
>>28593571
Well, that doesn't sound like a good idea at all. Have you tried reaching out to her?
>>
>>28593600
Tell me about it. Didn't even mention me in his suicide note. I miss him.
>>
>>28593614
There's no point in that anymore. I don't even know how many weeks ago that was.
>>
>>28591122
cum join our family then
https://join.skype.com/yOn2NMQhqTJD
>>
>>28593660
Come on, man, that's your sister, I'm sure she's worried about you. Maybe she just doesn't know how to say it.
>>
>>28593712
There's just no point. I don't have anything to say to her, and she probably has figured out I'm not worth talking to. One of these nights I'm going to drink too much and end up hanging myself in the woods and then that's end, I guess.

Would you want to talk to someone like that? Yeah, I wouldn't either. I don't blame her.
>>
>>28591122
She's really attached to me, it's suffocating for me, my little sister is always trying to get me to hug her and return kisses she gives me when I go to my wagecuck, she follows me alot even when I'm going to the store, when we watch movies she always want to "cuddle" with me, I usually fart to get her away from me, it's been like this since we were kids, my female aquaintances say it's wierd but I don't pay any mind to it plus my sister doesn't care because she'll keep doing it.
>>
File: VAK7inJ.jpg (12 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
VAK7inJ.jpg
12 KB, 236x237
I love my Chad brother.

>2010, be me at age 16
>generally hate sports
>think they're boring and stupid
>skip pep rally for high school football team in order to go home early
>get in car wreck driving home
>be in coma for month, wake up in ICU
>have traumatic brain injury
>go to Shepard Center in Atlanta for inpatient rehab
>have to relearn to walk, talk, etc.
>be told by doctors that I may experience dramatic changes in my personality
>don't notice anything at first
>sitting in hospital room one day with older brother
>brother is huge sports fan, plays quarterback for our high school team and loves the atlanta falcons
>he's livestreaming a falcons game
>start watching with him
>"Haha, you hate football anon"
>keep watching with him
>this is the greatest fucking thing ever
>fall in love with football and lots of other sports
>julio jones is my hero
>tell my family i'm going to play football for the high school with my brother when I go back to school
>doctors say no
>"Sorry anon, even a mild concussion or blow to the head could kill you now"
>no sports allowed, period
>brother tries to pretend like he isn't disappointed
>"it's okay anon, we can still throw the ball around together"
>leave hospital after making remarkable recovery
>not remarkable enough to be able to play football
>go to falcons games with brother
>go to auburn games at college
>sometimes throw the ball with him
>have pretty good hands, brother says we would have made a great team
>like Matt Ryan and Julio Jones
>tells me that when I was born he was excited to have a little brother to play sports with
>tells me he's glad we can finally bond over sports even if we can't play together
>instantly regret all the years i spent being bitter about sports
>i will never play football
>i will never play any sport
>>
I have three fucking sisters. The old one is kinda annoying but i love her anyways and we understand each other pretty well. The other two are qt af, so i enjoy telling them stories and shit.
>>
>>28593904
I'm talking to you now, aren't I? Maybe it's because it's 3 am here, but I really feel like you're just being too hard on yourself.

Ah, fuck, I don't know what to say, just don't give up, yeah?
>>
>>28593984
Feels fucking bad man. That's sad. I hope you and your brother stay cool with each other.

good luck to life for you, Anon.
>>
File: 1456708461240.jpg (11 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1456708461240.jpg
11 KB, 160x160
>>28594087
Thanks anon. We live on opposite sides of the country now, but we still play catch whenever we get together, and my he just recently made it onto the practice squad of the LA Rams. I'm super proud of him.
>>
File: tk and matt.jpg (72 KB, 1175x655) Image search: [Google]
tk and matt.jpg
72 KB, 1175x655
>>28593984
>tfw no brother to be bros with
>just male friends
>it's not the same
>you end up being replaced
>a sibling can never truly be replaced
>they hold a special place
Maybe I'd have done better if I had a brother
>>
>>28594776
You made me feel more thankful for my brother. I'd probably kill myself if I only had sisters or was an only child. Sorry famalam.
>>
i don't have any i've always been alone
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 447x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 447x547
>>28593984
why don't you become a ping pong God or something lel
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.