[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i think i might be ugly. What do? Anyone stare in the mirror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Guys i think i might be ugly. What do?
Anyone stare in the mirror for ages saying how much of piece of shit you are when you are home alone?
>>
Anyone else*

Origunil cumment
>>
>>28591114
>What do?

You fucking deal with it. That's what you should do.

Remember, we're all fucked here.
>>
>>28591114
How are your facial aesthetics?
>>
>>28591229
>How are your facial aesthetics?

Not good, hence this thread
>>
>>28591258
Is surgery an option?
>>
>>28591272
That guy was not me (the op)
I dont know man.. like.. I just stumpled upon pictures of me from like 1-3 years ago i look pretty bad. (kind of fat)
And i dindt think i looked so bad back then. I think my facial aesthetics are decent today. im 19.
>>
>>28591373
I feel like you are one of the 80% of people whose poor looks can be solved by losing weight, dressing right, and getting a decent haircut. Most people are ugly because they don't put any effort into their appearance.
>>
>>28591479
Lost around 7 kgs since i stopped drinking soda around 3 months ago. Started lifting yesterday.. Bought loads of lifting stuff or whatever you call it.. Pre workout, protein powder, creatine and so on. I think my face looks better today then it used to.. I used to not give a fuck about how my hair looked and it just made me look fucking shit.
I looked 10/10 when i was 15 before all the depression stuff.
I think i could look good again after a few months of lifting etc.
>>
>>28591114
I'd avise forgetting about becoming attractive, it's not going to happen. Instead you should invest in the activity you're the best at, going all out on it and increase your status among the community of this activity of yours. High status = chick magnet

Also make sure this activity is socially acceptable
>>
>>28591646
This too. Become average looking, and then focus on getting money or being really intelligent in some field.
>>
>>28591672
I just want to look good and be comftable around people
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.