[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brothers a piece of shit heroin addict that's about to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 292x172) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 292x172
My brothers a piece of shit heroin addict that's about to go chill with two attractive girls and I'm sitting here in my room jelous, and planning on drinking the whole night. I hate feeling like the robots, I wish I had a social life like the normies..Even the shittiest people get to have lives.
>>
>>28591054
I'm fuckign angry, like literally feel like breaking shit. I just want the basics like everyone else has, but It's almost like I'm not allowed to.
>>
>>28591255
I'm told "get a social life" "be nice"
I'VE DONE THOSE THINGS OVER AND OVER WITH LITTLE TO NO FUCKING RESULT. THEN IT'S
"Find people with hobbies you like", "go to events where you can be social" SAM THING I DID THOSE THINGS AND GOT NOTHING. IT'S LIKE EVERYONE FUCKIGN KNOWS I'M TRYING AND THEY CAN SEE IT AND SHOVE ME BACK TO THE SIDELINES
>>
Be thankful for what you have.
>>
Try heroin bro
>>
>>28591543
I not, I have nothing, and it almost seems like I deserve that in a way. I've tried a lot in life and end up with nothing. Like the cruical parts of it like having a social life and having people that want me around. I don't have that, and I'm so tired of feeling like I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.
>>28591610
Fuck no.
>>
>>28591054
>heroin addict
>hanging out with two girls
you should see what's going on here and not even worry about it. though i understand where you're coming from
>>
>>28591654
>I have nothing
You have some means of accessing the net and communicating with us so that's not nothing. We are your friends.
>>
>>28591735
>>28591735
I think I may have an issue with heavy internet use as a way to compensate for the lack of a social life? I've tried to be social and re-build a social life, but everything about it I force and I can tell people pick up on it. Other people seem to do it so effortlessly.
>>
>>28591872
What do you picture a social life as being? Do you think you'll hang out with some really good friends and do stuff together? Men treat each other as disposable, especially if women are involved.

I am not your "internet addiction" I am a real breathing human being writing these words to you now.
>>
>>28591872
I have to blame years of bullying and traumatizing,and humiliating social situations that have made me very paranoid, defencive, and stressed when I'm in them. People have gave me hell through out life.
>>
>>28591990
Another thing about me and social situations, I always get fucked with. I can never just enjoy being around people and doing something. There always has to be the asshole who wants to fight me, intimidate me, and outcast me. It's happened so many times before I'm scared of social situations (even though I want to be in them) due to this happening. It happens frequently when I'm around people.
>>
>>28591957
Being invited to parties, events, having people want you around, people that want to do things with you, people that like you.
>>
>>28592123
You have to have something that people want from you. Whether it be drugs, women, a nice car, some skill, etc. Men use each other, they don't have real friendships. Why do you think this board pine's over getting a gf instead of getting male friends? Because when you get older, a woman is all you need, whereas friends are more like a distraction.
>>
>>28592291
>>28592291
>You have to have something people want from you
I'm not too sure about this one. I can agree to an extent but I've seen people who don't have much have very fulfilling and vibrant social lives. I wonder what I have done, and said to not have one. I've tried everything others have told instead of getting fit and trying again. Something about if you're attractive you're more valuable to society and people will want you around.
>>
>>28592378
>Something about if you're attractive you're more valuable to society and people will want you around.
That's what I'm saying, you have to have something. These people you've seen, they probably had charisma or they were part of some scene like a guitarist, or they were attractive or they had female friends due to their sisters.

You want to hang around normies but you aren't a normie. The people here on /r9k/ are the realest friends a person who isn't a normie could have.
>>
>>28592496
I'm just looking for answers and the ones i get seem questionable to me like this one. I want to see what I'm doing wrong, what I've done wrong, and what I can do to fix it.
>>
>>28592398
uh oh
stinky!
>>
I wish I had a cool party-hard heroin addict brother. Then maybe I wouldn't have to be the black sheep of the family.
>>
>>28592568
If you want normie friends do what normies do and be the best at whatever it is you do.
>>
>>28592604
>>28592604
He's not cool, he's almost bled my parents dry of all of their money to where we almost lost the house, caused thousands of dollars in damage to our house,He's stolen from me and other family. He's a piece of shit that
>>
>>28592398
make stinky poopies in my face first!
>>
>>28592658
I'll bet your parents see him as a piece of shit though, and they still love you even though you're always single. My siblings all went off and had normie lives, even my jerky older brother finally got his act together but as soon as I have a few drug problems it's like they won't even talk to me anymore.
>>
>>28592723
They don't care that I'm single. I'm just tired of being alone and having this feeling like I can never just have the basics in life.
>>
>>28593512
you're looking for answers in others, when you should be looking at yourself
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.