[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello! Some of you may remember that yesterday I mentioned I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
13 KB, 418x359
Hello! Some of you may remember that yesterday I mentioned I would begin reviewing women's feet smell (belonging to women from craigslist who I paid).

Well today I'm starting my first review. I paid a 27 year old Dominican woman from Washington Heights. She is very pretty, has long wavy black hair and a nice body. Her feet look quite nice, they are proportionate and light brown in color. Her toes are meaty but very soft. She is wearing blue nail polish that goes nicely with her skin tone. Thankfully she was wearing flats today, which generally leads to more stink.

The texture of her feet is very nice, smooth for the most part with only minimal roughness in some spots. I can tell that she takes good care of her feet.

Her toes are quite lovely, they feel really good to touch and look like they would feel amazing wrapped around my dick.

Now for the smell. I sniffed her feet thoroughly, and found only slight smell around the heel, but a more strong, defined scent around the pads and toes. The pads and toes had a strong but not overpowering smell, with hints of Fritos but mainly just a nice sweaty musky smell. There were also notes of a slight cheesy smell, especially on the toes. The scent was very lovely, it gave me a rock hard erection which I tried my best to hide. Very pleasant scent overall, I would be happy to sniff her feet every day.

My favorite part were the toes, lovely smell and so fun to play with.

I rate her a solid 8/10.

Stay tuned for tomorrow, I will be reviewing either a Chinese girl's feet. She is in her late 20s, and I'm not sure what she looks like yet because I have not seen a picture.
>>
Also, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, if there are any popular requests for ethnicity I will take them into consideration.
>>
Was the situation awkward?
>>
>>28591460
No. We met in public, chatted for a few minutes (she's really cool), then went to her apartment where the whole thing took maybe 10 minutes. She seemed quite happy to make the easiest $40 of her life.
>>
Chad here. Just when I thought le r9k couldn't get weirder, this thread happens
>>
>>28591798
Fuck off
>>28590990
Do you have a picture? Also, how the hell did you go about finding women to let you sniff their feet?
>>
>>28591798
At least it's social behavior
>>
>>28591922
No, I was too nervous to ask for a picture but I'll try to get one for now on.

You can get these chicks on craigslist.
>>
>>28590990
This is absolute gold, OP. Keep up the reviews, maybe get a tripcode so we can stay tuned.
>>
>>28592012
Thank you, I'm thinking about doing that.
>>
>>28591927
This ain't what we mean when we tell you to hit up chicks man...
>>
>>28592060
I would rather smell some Latina feet than asexually orbit a oneitis
>>
>>28590990
What did your add look like
>>
>>28592354
It was pretty straightforward, as feet smelling isn't considered a sex act
>>
>>28590990

Review Brah? ReportOfTheWeek !!!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI
>>
>>28592684
I'll do it daily for as long as my funds allow. Tomorrow I'm smelling a Chinese girl's feet and on Tuesday I'll be sniffing an Ecuadorian girl's feet.
>>
>>28592780
I heard women from Brazil are good for this sort of thing, OP. You should try that!
>>
>>28592796
I would but there aren't that many Brazilian chicks where I live

I'm gonna take what I can get really, but I want I'm hoping to try out Japanese, Mexican, Irish, Italian, German, Honduran, and Indian
>>
>>28592816
Do you differentiate between countries? For example, a white Australian woman and a white Brit are genetically the same, but from different regions.

You should go for every country (except for the impossible ones like Vatican city)

Kind of like Pokemon
>>
>>28592838
Good question, I'm primarily going by country of descent rather than nationality, but I'd still like to smell both a Chinese and Chinese-American woman's feet, for instance.

Tomorrow I'm smelling a fob Chinese chick's feet, then on Tuesday I'm smelling an Ecuadorian-American chick's feet.
>>
Do you like socks? if I give u my cute frilly female feet socks with pics will u give me monies? Asking 4 a friend
>>
File: 1461725608449.png (479 KB, 825x1593) Image search: [Google]
1461725608449.png
479 KB, 825x1593
>>28592924
Your research could prove vital to the footfag community to go for the women with the smelliest feet. Pic related, a wise man within this area.
>>
>>28592948
If you're a chick and you live in NYC I might pay you 40 dollars to smell your feet, I'm not buying socks though.
>>28592985
I really hope it does, anon. But all of our preferences are different, of course.
>>
Stinky Latina feet sound so sexy
>>
You should also do this with women's buttholes, that would be even more interesting
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.