[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depravity is the opiate of the masses. Religion is what disciplines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: karl marx.jpg (213 KB, 444x593) Image search: [Google]
karl marx.jpg
213 KB, 444x593
Depravity is the opiate of the masses. Religion is what disciplines them and increases their willpower and sense of identity beyond the self. Bread and circuses are opiates to the masses far more than telling them not to fornicate or masturbate and to look out for one another.
>>
File: 1446248936530.jpg (27 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
1446248936530.jpg
27 KB, 300x392
>>28590813
>complains about depravity
>posts marx
>>
>>28590876
Posted him as a representative of the ideology I am against :^)
>>
No shit man.

Marx was just a retard Jew who misunderstood Hegel.

He can be safely ignored as the disaster of his ideology is clear to almost everyone. Even actual Marxists are visibly embarrassed to call themselves that.
>>
>>28590813
Then why does gettin succ feel so good.. my body tell me what I like.. Live like you dying bro
>>
>>28590967
Heroin feel good, should I trust my instinct?
>>
>Depravity is the opiate of the masses.
There is no such thing as depravity

>Religion is what disciplines them and increases their willpower
false

>and sense of identity beyond the self.
There are other sources of identity, ones that are less servile

>Bread and circuses are opiates to the masses
religion is bread and circuses

>far more than telling them not to fornicate or masturbate
Control over morality is part of the eternal priests methods of subjugation

>and to look out for one another.
People do that better without religion.
>>
>>28590986
Go for it. Who cares bro. We only here temporarily. Where can I get some too
>>
>>28591015
Nah thats a sad life, happiness come from mindfulness.
The well controlled mind is true hapiness.
>>
File: anarchists.jpg (187 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
anarchists.jpg
187 KB, 640x427
>>28591013
>myeeeh myeeeeh I'm gonna be a communist marxist cocksucker and u can't do nethyng about it shitlord! myeeeeh POWAH TO DA PPL XDDD
-literally you
>>
>>28591013
you're ridiculous. you stand for nothing but death and destruction.
>>
>>28590876
I think he posted him to show who brought Depravity to the whole modern world.
>>
Marx is the greatest philosopher of all time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.