[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name three things you could feasibly do for yourself by the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1463272317284.jpg (657 KB, 900x660) Image search: [Google]
1463272317284.jpg
657 KB, 900x660
Name three things you could feasibly do for yourself by the end of the year if you'd stop being a faggot.
> lose weight
> finish my associates
> camwhore for money and quit being a wagie
>>
>>28590734
>finish my associates
Psh, nothing personal, kid.
>>
>finish writing/recording album
>kill self
>>
Finish my GED
Record one of my short film ideas
Get fit
>>
>>28590820
do you just randomly pick stuff to put into and do to your songs and keep only the ones that sound right? how does music making work?
>>
>>28590906
Well, it all comes together my head, and I have to get it into sounding the way I want it to, which is the difficult part. Like I'll just sit at my desk with my guitar for hours just noodling, trying to gt it right, and I never can, even though I have some sparse image of what I want in mind.

Though, sometimes I just start recording with nothing in mind, and write it as I record, which was how I got one of the best and only things I've ever recorded

Every musician has a different process
>>
>>28590840
you're being unreasonable desu
>>
>>28590998
is your plan to become overrated like Kurt Cobain?
>>
>>28590734
>get /fit/
>get accepted in grad school
>work and save as much as possible
>>
>>28592972
That isn't tangible enough abs you're setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>28592715
No, I want to make sparse spacey free folk music
>>
>>28593087
>That isn't tangible enough abs
what?
>>
>>28593584
*and.
you really couldn't piece together what I was saying?
>>
>>28590765
What's wrong with an associates degree?

pls respond as I'm planning on getting one
>>
>>28590734

Get a drivers license. Maybe find a job. Enroll in college or start learning a coding language. Start learning Russian.
>>
Do steroids and gain a lot of weight
Break up with gf and find a good one or be happy single
Build website and aggressively promote my personal brand

I'll probably do at least two of those. One I'm too beta to do. I'm sure you can guess which one that is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.