[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 34 year old virgin. I am an only child and my parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1452039490103.jpg (85 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1452039490103.jpg
85 KB, 640x400
I'm a 34 year old virgin. I am an only child and my parents confronted me recently and told me I am a disappointment. They said all they want are grandchildren but I'm too selfish and don't consider their feelings. They berated me for not considering the family and if I don't have a child then our bloodline is over. Then they said if I wasn't going to commit to a family then they wanted nothing to do with me anymore. I couldn't bring myself to explain my wizardhood and I just told them I wasn't and they disowned me and said they don't want to talk to me anymore.

Feels pretty crappy. Why can't they just see that I'm not going to have a fairy tale ending and that things are different than they used to be in the olden days?
>>
>>28590291
Your parentes are bretty selfish imo.
>>
>>28590291
Impregnate your mom when she's not looking. That'll teach her a lesson, plus she'll get a grandkid like she always wanted and you'll be off the hook from raising it.
>>
OP your parents sound terrible, and you're probably better off without them in your life.

Are you well set financially? Hopefully you don't depend on them.
>>
>>28590291
Just tell them you're a wizard, jesus.

My parents laid off once I told them I was a depressed virgin.
>>
>>28590492
Yeah I'm independent. I don't need them for anything but they're still my parents so I feel like shit.
>>
>>28590291
If you do one day have a family you should cut your parents off out of spite
>>
>>28590638
What was stopping you from getting a gf? Maybe you can try explaining that to them
>>
That sucks man. I'm a wizard too but my parents passed away so I've never had to deal with this. Honestly if they're that upset about it that they'd cut contact, they weren't worth keeping around anyway. Keep your chin up.
>>
File: 1456584251580.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456584251580.png
1 MB, 1280x720
fabricate some long winded story about how you went to the doctor and found out you're sterial and finding out at age 28 caused you to fall into a deep depression. This depression then caused you to lose interest in pursuing woman as most your age are looking to make babies and you're not capable of such.
>>
Well you have to admit they're being truthful.

You're their only son so you have an obligation to keep the line going.
>>
>>28590291
that's pretty brutal considering family is all you really have in life

>you live alone?
>okay then, now you can't talk to us anymore
>now you're even more alone
>meanwhile your parents still have each other
>>
>>28590291
>>28590588

My parents still hope for me to have a family.

They know I'm depressed though, and I barely leave the house, let alone talk to anyone. They probably don't know I'm handholdless though, and I have absolutely no romantic experience despite being my twenties.
>>
>>28590835
That's why you make more than 1 child.
>>
>>28590835
>forced to be born with absolutely no say in the matter
>obligated to procreate, or do anything else for that matter
That's not how it works. By any reasonable moral standard you're not obligated to do shit unless you actually agree to it.
>>
File: sweater.png (420 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
sweater.png
420 KB, 750x750
good yayoi op
>>
>>28590291
Fuck me, I know those only child wizard feels. I want to be a dad and commit to a family more than anything, but finding a woman willing to commit to me is impossible. Not that I can blame them, really. I am a disappointment.

I've heard that the Mormons have a few women on their way to spinsterhood, despite wanting to have a family. Honestly considering going it a try, although pretending not to be euphoric for the rest of my life would be hard.
>>
>>28591363
This.
You >>28590835
Can fuck off with your /pol/ shit
>>
>>28590835
>you have an obligation to keep the line going
Of what value is their family line?

Its not like they're nobility or some shit
>>
>>28590291
Dont listen to them its a trap because females are shitty nowadays and they will take advantage of you. They will probably use your money to go out and cheat on you.
>>
Are you living with them? Do you have your own income? Would it be enough to support you?
>>
>>28591398
>I want to be a dad and commit to a family more than anything, but finding a woman willing to commit to me is impossible.

This is well worded. Probably what you should have said OP. They'll be back.
>>
>>28591398
I am swiftly on my way to wizardhood (27) and at this point I have very low expectations of a woman. All she has to be is not horribly obese and not a single mother. I have given up on expecting a virgin, or even a decent looking girl. I know who I am, a fairly unlovable sperg who can't express feeling well, avoids socialization, and is uncomfortable with physical contact. I don't want to be alone but really I am not a great catch other than well-off family.

Even so, I do have a brother, who is a Chad, likely will continue the family line.
>>
Be yourself and don't give a fuck about no one.
>>
>>28591363
The only two things you're obligated to do in life are die and pay taxes.
>>
>>28590291
>How much do you weigh?
>Do you blame your problems on women/minorities?
>Are you unusually attracted to young girls?
We can fix this OP
>>
My parents are responsible for me being ugly and shitty upbringing leading me to be such an autistic sperg who is afraid of being critiqued so always shuts up and lets everyone stomp him. I blame them the most for the second part
>>
>>28591730
Very strict parents?
>>
File: mizugi.jpg (242 KB, 542x1200) Image search: [Google]
mizugi.jpg
242 KB, 542x1200
this is now a yayoi thread, sorry
>>
>>28591771
They used to beat the shit out of me when I misbehaved and neglected me on a lot of aspects that harmed my self esteem (were too cheap to fix my shitty teeth although they knew all the kids were mocking me for it).
it basically crashed my confidence forever
>>
>>28591860
>were too cheap to fix my shitty teeth although they knew all the kids were mocking me for it
You should have mewed, lad.
>>
>>28591521
Damn, sounds like me in 8 years.
>>
File: I_know_that_feel.jpg (27 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
I_know_that_feel.jpg
27 KB, 521x521
>>28591860
I know those feels. Parents would scream at me sometimes for hours if I fucked up, only way to get out of it was to stop talking back and submit. Sometimes they hit me to, especially my mother (bad mommy issues btw from this, browse mommy gf threads since she didn't love me). They basically controlled my life and conditioned to obey. Shit sucks man and is really damaging. My childhood felt more like a master-slave relationship than a parent-child one.
>>
should've told them you're concerned about the environment and overpopulation desu
>>
>>28590291
>we want grandkids so bad!
>if we cant have them, we want nothing to do with our only child

smart
>>
>>28590291
Fuck them and live for yourself, anon. Bringing more life into this sad world is inhumane anyway.

My only hope is to live to see the future.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.