[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never have a girlfriend because you're a racist,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: 1356240477621.png (305 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1356240477621.png
305 KB, 500x405
You will never have a girlfriend because you're a racist, misogynist psycho who praises mass shooters, justifies rape, blame your parents for your problems, have disgusting fetishes and masturbate chronically.

Good news is you can stop being a scumbag at any time you choose. And no, I'm not telling you to b urself. Don't be yourself because your self is a scummy piece of shit no better than a crack addict or an alcoholic hobo.
>>
how about fuk u
>>
>you can make the choice to stop being depressed anytime :^)

BETA UPRISING WHEN
>>
>tell me to be myself to get gf
>tells me myself isn't good enough for gf

Up yours Arthur.
>>
But I'm none of those things.

>Have friends and a social life
>Dress well, keep well groomed, very hygienic
>Try my hardest to be confident and assertive
>Still a 20 year old kissless virgin

I only come to /r9k/ to vent my frustration over my total lack of any romantic successes. I don't participate in women-bashing, I'm not racist, I don't share /pol/'s political beliefs, and I don't sympathise with mass shooters.

Can you tell me why I will never have a girlfriend?
>>
>You will never have a girlfriend
implying hetero
>because you're a racist, misogynist psycho who praises mass shooters, justifies rape, blame your parents for your problems,
nope
>have disgusting fetishes and masturbate chronically.
lol okay I give you that

Why are you so angry, Anon? Did a loser beta cuck steal your oneitis and now you're mad as heck?
>>
>>28590199
pls dont feign superiority on r9k you condescending fuck
>>
>>28590299
How many girls have you asked out IRL?
>>
File: 1416334689655.jpg (48 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1416334689655.jpg
48 KB, 620x348
>>28590199
lol was this supposed to somehow make me feel bad?

you seem moronic because you don't realize that what you described is basically what every bitter person of low class out there is, this is what the world molds you into when you are shit out of luck so to speak

also this is literally no problem whatsoever to get a gf, literal maniacs and killers get thousands of letters from women that want to be their wives and get children with them

better luck next time stupid fag
>>
>racist
no i'm not
>misogynist
no i'm not
>psycho
no i'm not
>praises mass shooters
only in the same capacity that everyone worships a power fantasy
>justifies rape
no i don't
>blame your parents for your problems
no i don't
>have disgusting fetishes
no i don't
>masturbate chronically
to an extent but i'm working to get better

given the inaccuracy of your diagnosis, though, why am i alone and without gf and friend, op?
>>
Actually none of those things have ever stopped anyone getting a girlfriend, actually most of those are preferred. Now being an ugly fatass who can never back his bullshit up and actually beat up and kill the niggers and women, that's another thing.
>>
>>28590353
>How many girls have you asked out IRL?

None. Most girls show me absolutely no romantic or sexual interest whatsoever, so I don't ask them out. When girls have shown me romantic/sexual interest, my intense emotional issues and ingrained sense of inferiority from years of high school bullying have made me totally incapable of being able to ask them out, or being able to share any physical intimacy with them.
>>
>>28590199
>You will never have a girlfriend because you're a racist

hahahahaha
>>
>>28590438
this post hits home too much
>>
>>28590262
You're not depressed. Depressed people are sad, not assholes :^)
>>
>>28590199
>You will never have a girlfriend

Correct

>because you're a racist, misogynist psycho who praises mass shooters, justifies rape, blame your parents for your problems, have disgusting fetishes and masturbate chronically.

None of these are true. I simply enjoy solitude.
>>
>>28590438
Well theres your fucking answer you autistic , you gotta ask a girl out to get a girlfriend and online doesn't count because they get hundreds of messages a day and some from chad looking to get his game on
>>
>>28590438
I know how that feels
>imagine myself kissing a girl or having sex with a girl
>massive wave of disgust washes over me

I feel so inferior that I genuinely believe no one could ever have romantic/sexual interest in me.
>>
>>28590199
Implying people act like this on real life

>many just pretend to be normal
>>
>>28590281
>Arthur
Newfag detected, that is clearly Buster
>>
>>28590356
Charles Manson is not a serial killer.
>>
>>28590358
Anxiety most likely. Tbh just find some girl who you are at least a little acquainted with you and was not repulsed by you and just send her a message, it seems hard at first but once you start talking it up it gets pretty easy. The first message is the hardest one.
>>
File: gene w10.jpg (21 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
gene w10.jpg
21 KB, 500x276
>>28590199

>he pretends to be people on the internet
>he thinks he 'wins' if anyone takes his act seriously
>he actually feels good, on a visceral, emotional level, when he 'wins'
>this is one of the few things keeping him from offing himself
>>
Dear School Shooting
Thank you for killing 30 assorted niggers, roasties, and chads. I'm sorry the j00 didn't die.He is a quad though!
See you in Vahalla
/r9k/
>>
I've come to think that I don't have a gf or a lover because I'm just not made for it.

I'm good at academic stuff and studies, I don't have a lot of trouble with classes, this is what I'm good at, my purpose.

Other people are good at having lovers or marrying or having children, I'm just not meant for that.
>>
>>28590438
Let's start easy, do you have any friends that happen to also be girls and single? If not, are there any who you used to be well acquainted with but just lost touch who you still have the contact information of?
>>
>>28590529
>Well theres your fucking answer you autistic , you gotta ask a girl out to get a girlfriend

Well how exactly am I supposed to do that if my brain has been conditioned since the age of 11 to think that I'm shit and that I'm not worth anything?

I feel like I would have a literal panic attack if I tried to ask a girl out in person. I just cannot fathom how I would be capable of doing it.
>>
File: 1463049359226.jpg (81 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463049359226.jpg
81 KB, 720x720
>>28590199
>racist, misogynist psycho who praises mass shooters, justifies rape, blame your parents for your problems, have disgusting fetishes and masturbate chronically
I'm literally not though, as are probably a lot of people on this board.
Still
>tfw no gf
>>
>>28590754
welll............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>28590723
>Let's start easy, do you have any friends that happen to also be girls and single?

Yes. But I don't think I really want to date them. I've known my female friends for years and it would just be odd to escalate that relationship when I've never even flirted with any of them before. It's not that I don't find any of them attractive, it's just that I've never looked at them in that way.
>>
>>28590754
>I feel like I would have a literal panic attack if I tried to ask a girl out in person. I just cannot fathom how I would be capable of doing it.

This, OP is just an upset faggot lashing out thinking hes a god here or some shit
>>
File: 1441284401380.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1441284401380.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>You will never have a girlfriend because you're a racist, misogynist psycho who praises mass shooters, justifies rape, blame your parents for your problems, have disgusting fetishes and masturbate chronically.

Literally Breivik instead that he actually was a mass shooter instead of idolizing them. Guess what, he gets more love letters than he can answer.
>>
>>28590795
OP is the newest of newfags
>>
>>28590583

You're right it is Buster, shieet.
>>
>>28590199
>racism
>bad
How's Chicano studies, bud?
>>
>>28591281
This may come a surprise to you, betaboi, but women find racism incredibly off-putting. Go ahead, though, keep spouting le redpills and shit, I'm sure you'll get laid soon lmao
>>
>>28591402
did you guys hear that? no woman has ever been racist. ever. if youre racist all women are literally disgusted by you
literally

oh wait
>>
>>28590802
Then onto the next one, any girls you haven't talked to in a while?
>>
>>28591402
>telling women every detail of your life
Confirmed retard. Although some women do actually go for the edgy white supremacist. Not usually white ones, unfortunately.
>>
>>28591490
Not really. Just girls from school that were small-time acquaintances. And getting in touch with them would probably be more stressful than just trying to talk to a new girl I've never met before.
>>
>>28591550
Well if you absolutely refuse to do that then there is one more option; Tinder. In some cases it can be harder than real life but usually it's much easier.
>>
>>28590199
wew this is one toastie roasty
>>
There are girls that are exactly what you just described faggot kun

kys senpai
>>
>>28590199
I'm all those things and yet I have had gfs.

You mad, slut?
>>
File: my shirt.jpg (36 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
my shirt.jpg
36 KB, 1200x630
>>28591402
>racism
>off-putting

Maybe to fat tumblrina SJW types, but to the average female it can be exciting depending on how you present it.

Id say females are tired of the typical PC beta cuck who falls in line with everyone else, what women want is a man who stands out and actually has a spine who stands up for what they believe in.
>>
File: 1463337547499.png (186 KB, 1088x687) Image search: [Google]
1463337547499.png
186 KB, 1088x687
I'm none of these things but I will still never have a gf. What now, OP?
>>
>>28590199
#originalbait2016
>>
>>28593294
Cringing at this t-shirt.

You know what else is a social construct? Law, justice, marriage, government, and 99% of the things that we hold dear, regardless of political orientation.
>>
>>28590199
>projecting this hard
kill you'reself
>>
>>28593392
Its supposed to be a jab at the popular statement "race is a social construct".

Its actually more profound because in a sense equality IS only possible in a "civilized" and feminized unnatural environment. Where men are not allowed to express themselves to the best of their ability and use methods other than subtle feminine games to compete with eachother.

TLDR: Instead of fighting, courage, and innovation we depend on "game", sports, and money to prove ourselves which has resulted in a decline of heroism and nobility.
>>
>>28593561
This is what I hate about neoreactionary types. You call modern society decadent, then insist that the lower classes should have their rights removed and forced to die in war so the rich can play dress up because 'muh heroism'. Now, if that's not decadent, I don't know what is.
>>
>>28590547
I can relate. Every time a woman has shown interest in me I freeze, or panic, and retreat out of fear of rejection.

It's gotten worse over the years and now my personality is completely gone. No confidence, can hardly handle talking to anyone, let alone women I'm attracted to, no friends, no energy.
>>
>>28593737
>removed
Rights are earned, not given.

This applies to both the monetary rich and poor who both tend to be slavish in spirit.

The truly "rich" and noble man gives his excess back to his tribe and community and does not seek to hoard wealth like a miser.
>>
CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT!#cunt
>>
>>28590199
Jokes on you, I don't want a girlfriend. Soon virtual reality will be a thing, and I can pay money to have a girlfriend. When the videogame economy flourishes again I can make friends for the emotional connection. Just kill yourself, and I will continue to JUST bee myself. faggot.
>>
>>28590199
>tfw none of those except for a compulsive masturbator
whew
>>
>>28590199
>you're a racist
Everyone is racist to some degree
>misogynist psycho who praises mass shooters
Unlike half the people on here, I'm in no way like that and think they're scumbags personally
>justifies rape
Nope
>blame your parents for your problems
Well if shitty parents did a poor job raising you wouldn't you be a bit bitter also?
>have disgusting fetishes and masturbate chronically
Alright, you got me there
OP is a faggot.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.