[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roastie Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: lying sack of shit.png (1 MB, 1246x792) Image search: [Google]
lying sack of shit.png
1 MB, 1246x792
So this fucking bitch makes a video talking about how guys shouldn't want a bigger dick look at the pic related.

Prove to me that women are not a meme gender.

>Protip: You can't
>>
>>28590151
>not posting link to video
>>
She's so ugly I started laughing really hard.
>>
>>28590465
>having the fucking title of the video in the pic
>>
Jesus get a load of that schnoz
>>
>>28590465
>Giving this slut traffic
Level up anon
>>
File: 1461847536252.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1461847536252.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>28590465

Nigga fuck this whore she doesn't deserve any more views.
>>
>>28590151

Why would a woman care about the size of your dick? According to Veronica, you will never have a chance to use it anyway because you will be too busy supporting her financially, satisfying her sexually with your tongue, as well as ensuring she never has to lift a finger.
>>
the comments on this vid are amazing
>>
>>28590746
>that username
wew lad
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.