[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EYE CONTACT GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461678411624.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1461678411624.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>long hallway
>person starts walking opposite of your direction
>atleast 10 seconds u have to look at each other

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS SITUATION??? if i look at them they we both get uncomfortable.... i don't know what i'm supposed to look at!!
>>
Look them in the eye until they look away first. If you look away then you're a beta cuck in their eyes.
>>
File: 1353556091220.gif (613 KB, 250x133) Image search: [Google]
1353556091220.gif
613 KB, 250x133
>Pass by some guy
>look at him and make eyecontact
>He looks down at the ground
That's how you know he's a beta

>Pass by a girl
>She does the same thing
>fixes her hair while she looks down
She probably thinks you're attractive but she's more submissive or shy

>Pass by girl
>She makes eye contact
>Holds it for a few seconds
She thinks you're attractive and probably wants you to make a move

there you go.
>>
>>28590027
Look past them. This skill took me about five years to master, I used to just fake a coughing fit the whole way down the hall.
>>
File: 1404908643764.png (393 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1404908643764.png
393 KB, 650x650
>tfw make eye contact with someone
>they hold it
>I start shaking slightly and my vision goes blurry and I have to look away
>>
You fool. You have to anticipate this situation and always be looking at your phone. They will think you are just a texting freak.
>>
>>28590141
So how do you know if she doesn't think you're attractive?
>>
>>28590027
Think about other things.
Or if it's a qt grill say "Hello m'lady" and don't forget to tip. Always makes them wet.
>>
>>28590246
She'll walk faster, making no effort to give you any sort of attention.
>>
>>28590246
She's break off eye contact by normally by looking to the side
>>
>>28590027

NOTHING

DO WHATEVER

THERE IS NO CODIFIED RULEBOOK THAT NORMAL PEOPLE JUDGE EACHOTHER FOR NOT ADHERING TO IN THESE SITUATIONS

YOU FUCKING AUTISTS

Look up. Look down. Look at them. Look at their shirt. Smile. Don't, Start whistling. Nobody gives a fuck, they aren't going to remember having walked past you in an hour
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.