[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Anon, check out this sick move!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
>Hey Anon, check out this sick move!
>>
check this
*breaks your finger*
>>
Oh look, another fad that I spent money on and jumped into just as the normies were getting bored with it.
>>
>>28590252
Heh, not so fast!
*pulls out katana*
>>
>>28590584
*teleports behind you and shoves whole fist up your ass*
>>
>>28590644
was a holo gram
>>
>>28589967
>long, dirty fingernails

yuck!
>>
>>28589967
>tfw you bought this and never used it
>>
File: al_pine.jpg (13 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
al_pine.jpg
13 KB, 240x300
>happy birthday anon! we got you that finger skateboard toy you said you wanted!
>>
>>28590718
more like homo gram....
>>
>>28590857
>tfw Chad could do this better then you ever could
He also boats, does a little 40k, knows Zippo and butterfly knife tricks.
I can sleep!
>>
>>28589967
>tfw you were the autist playing with the mini bmx bikes
>>
>>28591059
>mini bmx bikes

Yeah you're right, you were that autist.
>>
>>28591221
They were cool though. Mine had customizable pegs and you could switch the tires out and stuff
>>
File: 1451191968735.jpg (15 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
1451191968735.jpg
15 KB, 212x212
>tfw drawer full of tech decks and tech deck parts at home
>>
File: ScornfulDeterminedBoto.webm (813 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
ScornfulDeterminedBoto.webm
813 KB, 640x800
This one faggot with a finger board tried fucking with me once. Which made it even funnier when I cucked him by making out with a girl he liked in front of him. Also, I'm an Asian manlet, which probably made it worse.
>>
>>28590584
psh nothing personnel kid
>All my friends from the anime world suddenly become real and kill you and then Rei becomes my gf and we live happily ever and have a great family together and grow old togther
>>
>>28589967
I only bought these to make my toys ride them
>>
>tfw me and 5 other dudes brought these things to school
shit was cash, lads
>>
>>28590584
>>28590644
Muda da
>>
>>28593129
Hayai!
>>
>>28589967
I still have a collector's edition of these
>>
>>28593202
Sa sashi burii da naa.
>>
>was a God with these things
>kickflips, impossibles, nollies, shuvvits
>teacher always gave me into trouble because I played with them in class
Fingerboards are both autistic and amazing. I have a few rare boards lying around.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.