[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Richfag thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: 307.jpg (31 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
31 KB, 680x591
Any richbots outhere? Let's have it, how rich are you?
>>
>got money, parents are rich as fuck
>usually fly private on vacations
>still alone, still virgin, still beta
>>
>>28589535
I'll let you have sex with my mom for the right price.
>>
>>28589494
Not rich in material wealth, but rich in spiritual health. Countless years I have spent reaching out for meaning in this world. Searching, failing, submitting to the cold realization that is existence.

But, never satisfied with failure for long I reached out again. Learning from past mistakes as any sane individual should. Each time this dance became easier. Soon it is within reach, within my lifetime. That invaluable gem, within arms reach.

Now I must practice diligently. With unshakable faith and perseverance.
>>
>>28589787
Keep it up annon, one day you might even reach transcendence
>>
I'm so rich I can afford to eat plain rice with cambell's soup poured on most days. Some days I can even afford to eat a box of fish sticks and pizza rolls.
>>
>>28589494
Whatever amount of money you have, I probably have more. How does that make you feel? Does it intimidate you to know there's someone out there better than you? Do you feel the anger seething underneath? Huh? HUH?

Well you can suck my comfortably wealthy anus, peasant.
>>
>>28589858
Thanks brother. Have you yourself reached transcendence?
>>
>>28589494
I'm rich in heart and spirit OP and that's what really counts in this life.
>>
not yet but soon. Just bought a lottery ticket today.
>>
>>28590263
Niiceee, now that's what I call ambition
>>
>rich
>on 4chan

cmmonnnnnnnnn lets not kid ourselves here
>>
>>28589494
Hey OP want to buy me Morrowind on Steam?
>>
>>28589494
Just went to Tiffanies and blew 3600 and then had a hundred dollar lunch.

My net worth is a paltry 10 mil. Which in this city is just doing business.
>>
>>28589494
My parents are very rich i am a neet but i live in a decent apartment in the city center wich my parents paid. My girlfriends parents are rich to and she got a car wich we can share but my father will buy me a new one to so im set:^)

(I broke my first car)
(I am 19)
>>
>>28589535
Yo can you give me some moniezzz il be your skype/overwatch friend
>>
File: I_beg_your_pardon.jpg (43 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
I_beg_your_pardon.jpg
43 KB, 300x199
>>28589494
>tfw dad makes six figures
>he still demands I get a job

He gives me money to pay for my car's gas and anything that needs changing, but that's it. I have to go and get a job to buy entertainment because it "builds responsibility".

>mfw getting finacially blueballed
>>
I live with my dad in a $500 a week apartment. Not sure if that qualifies as rich but I'm sure the majority of other people on this Earth couldn't afford that.
>>
>>28591601
You're not entitled to his wealth until he dies, you shitbag. And even then he could end up giving his money to someone less ungrateful when he dies.
>>
Who else /BMW/ here? 3 series reporting in.
>>
>>28591677
>500 a week

Why sugarcoat it, and not say you live in a $2000 a month apartment?
>>
File: IMG_2608.png (228 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2608.png
228 KB, 500x373
>dad makes 6 figures
>mom makes 6 figures
>they never give me anything
>we live in a small house
>i dont even have a car
>have to pay for my own college
>mfw my parents are so jew we're rich and live like lower-middle class peasants
>>
>>28591601

Six figures isn't much, you lazy shit.
>>
>>28591702
>Who else /BMW/ here? 3 series reporting in.
M5 here, my life is a worth nothing...never met my parents besides the allowance they send me every month...curently on a bender on blow and whiskey, just because we have money, it doesn't mean we aren't lonely...i love you faggots, you are all I have since i was prepubesant...my r9k bretheren
>>
File: tumblr_nmep32KuA11trv6dro3_250.png (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmep32KuA11trv6dro3_250.png
22 KB, 250x250
>>28589494
Self made. Worth about 3 mil. Which is actually not that rich these days. Feels pretty ok tbqh
>>
>>28591677
Kek. That's on the low side of average where I live.
>>
>>28592706
how did you make it senpai?
>>
>>28592674
Then buy us a big mansion to live in together dummy
>>
>>28592674
Elliot Rodgers has been resurrected
The prophecy has been fulfilled
>>
I wouldn't necessarily call it rich, but I have EUR 45k saved up from my self employment. I am a student and I am 22. I think I am doing good at my age.
>>
>>28592769
Straight grinding. Commission checks into various investments. Nothing too interesting.
>>
>>28592809
Very good for your age.
>>
File: check.png (538 KB, 791x443) Image search: [Google]
check.png
538 KB, 791x443
http://www.essence.com/2016/05/15/pearlie-smith-family-eight-wins-429-million-powerball
>tfw you'll never be a strong, independent black matriarch named Pearlie that wins the lotto for her family
y even live tbqh
>>
>>28592769
He scraped the Cheetos off his keyboard and invented himself a new life.
>>
>>28592864
Doubt they'll hold it for even a decade.
>>
>>28590731
>Poor
>Not pirating morrowind

May Lord Dagoth curse you faggot
>>
>>28592865
Meh. Being rich is easy. You just have to want to be rich.

Most people don't really want to be rich. And for good reason.
>>
>>28592862
thank you kind sir

original times 10
>>
not rich but almost $30,000 @ 28. i live off of parents
>>
>>28592992
Less commendable.
>>
>>28592790
No but seriously, one day soon in the future, i will do a big skype donation thread for all you niggers, because i love you all, and you guys are like my family...well families usually only have one black sheep where in this case you fuckers are all blacksheeps but it's okay, it takes one to love one
>>
>>28593029
You're too stupid to be rich for long.
>>
>>28593029
Steam not skype sorry...
>>
>>28593044
well for some People Money isn't just as important as for others..
>>
>>28593029
Can we do it today
>>
>>28593080
Agreed.

Still, it's pretty easy to tell people who were born under favorable circumstance from those who are/where prodigious earners. Night and day in in terms of temperament.
>>
>>28592953
How do you figure that out ?
I've tried to come up with ways to earn but times are tough man
>>
>>28593029
now or never :^)
>>
>>28589494
Over 1M$ a year in revenue minimum looking to triple it in the next 5 years. This is despite the income coming from Russia and the sanction-induced crisis.
>>
>>28593177
Anyone with a modicum of discipline and work ethic can come up with basic capital.

After that, it's all about risk. Soul crushing, ulcer inducing, risk. IME making money is inherently unpleasant.

Like I said before, lots of people think they want to be rich, but very few people actually do. If they actually wanted to be rich, they would be.
>>
>>28593263
But to you what's basic capital?
>>
>>28593394
Depends what move you're looking to make.
>>
>>28593394
The most basic capital is relations with other individuals in power. The money doesn't matter as much.
>>
>>28593498
That's true. You just have to remain conscious that the end goal is monetization. You don't want to wind up with hipster social capital.
>>
>>28593648
Meh, my end goal is an economic empire.
>>
richfaggots get out wtf
>>
>>28591776
probably not rich faggot : )
>>
>>28594228
Why? oregano parmesano
>>
>>28594426
because being rich means easy life by default you cunts have access to things we have to work for years to get
>>
>>28594474
gitgudfrend
>>
>>28592864
The good part is that niggers spend their money on bullshit and generate income for white people behind expensive products.
>>
I'm not rich, but I really believe that I can hit at least a million in my lifetime. I don't want to work more than forty hours a week, though.
>>
>>28594474
why are you implying that they didn't? some people inherit, other people work.
>>
>>28594474
Being rich doesn't come with a life purpose. It's similar to being a NEET once you get over the novelty of having money.
>>
>>28591601
My dad makes 150k and has made me pay for my food, clothing, and now college since I was 15.
>>
>>28595085
>It's similar to being a NEET once you get over the novelty of having money.
except, you know NEET's have no money and if you are rich you have the money to achieve everything you want

if you're rich and have difficulty with women get plastic surgery to become chad

if you're rich you never have to work and no one will ever give you shit for it

there's no way a rich faggot can ever convince me that his problems are in any way similar to mine or that his life is even remotely close to being as difficult as mine
>>
>>28593029
Oh god please do.
Can you announce it a day beforehand so ik when to be online.
I can't bear being hungry for much longer.
>>
God fucking dammit, I just know I won't have the cash to be able to pay rent next month.

What's it like being homeless?
>>
>>28595160
I didn't say it was hard. I said it's like a NEET's life. Masturbation and anime. What's the point of achieving anything if you already have money? Money kind of robs you of a purpose. That's why all those rich kids do stupid self destructive shit. Money also doesn't cure autism.
>>
>>28595253
NEET's are despised by everyone. Rich faggots are seen as having more value than most people just because they are rich.

>What's the point of achieving anything if you already have money?

Because it will feel good? Fucking hot sluts feels good I bet. Flying in expensive jets feels good I bet. Having access to all the best shit on the planet feels good I bet. Rich people can never be robots get off my board.
>>
>>28595305
If I lost all my money and switched to NEETbucks literally nothing would be different.

>implying I fuck anyone
>implying I have a jet
>he thinks being rich is like being donald trump
>implying there is anything on the planet worth having access to
>he doesn't know the world is just a series of tourist traps
>implying I'm so insecure that I care about societies perception of me
>>
>>28595419
You sound like upper middle class. That's not rich.
>>
if you're rich you are a normie that needs to get the fuck off this board
>>
>>28594213
6 of one edgelord....
>>
>>28595461
Over a million dollars net worth and 400k yearly income. Call it what you want. All I'm saying is there is a lot less there than you think there is. Poor people have some fantasy idea of what money is in their head. Even donald trump sold is yacht because it's stupid.
>>
>>28595196
Will do fampai...I'm gonna passout now so, see you soon on the board...
>>
>>28594921
Don't worry. You won't be making any serious money.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.