[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about smiles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: LMosXpb.jpg (390 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
LMosXpb.jpg
390 KB, 1836x3264
For as long as i remember i have been told that i should smile because i never do.

I keep telling people that i can't fake the smile and that my fake smile is hideous. I don't understand the obsession with smiling by the way.
I think smiling makes people look soft, stupid and undisciplined. If you are hideous smiling just makes you look like a bigger clown or a creep.

I perfer my resting face as it looks at least slightly dignifying.
>>
>>28589466
Smiles are nice in girls but kinda weird in guys
>>
My ex always commented on how I never smile in pics. No point in simling when you dont feel it
>>
>>28589499
Because women are meant to be weak, submissive. Male soliders used to all look serious or just had a small dignifying smile on them at times.
>>
>>28589466
you should try changing you resting face.
i had the same emotionless face as you but just by holding a SLIGHT smile (corners of the mouth raised a bit) you seem much more approachable and less depressed.
eventually some of the facial muscle shorten and become stronger so it become effortless.

>use a mirror, remember that spot and do it all the time
>>
>smiling when you're not happy
>other people telling you how you should feel instead of allowing you to decide for yourself
Pretty dumb 2bh
>>
>>28589466
stfu thonis you're ugly as fuck and you'll never be attractive

kys ugly loser you'll never be more than a 4/10
>>
>>28589647
now i need to work on my dead eyes (thinking of brightening drops)
>>
>>28589647
That`s actualy a good tip since i can`t change anything in the eye area.My rested eyes look droopy and sad.
>>
File: enough.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>tfw you look like a rapist when you smile and a serial killer when you don't
>>
>>28589849
I would go for the serial killer look then.
>>
My roommate once told me that I always looked I'd just broken up with my girlfriend.
>girlfriend
>>
I have fucked up teeth and always smile with my lips closed or just barely open only showing top half of my teeth. I've never been to a dentist
>>
Every /r9k/ poster has that same dead inside look, the look of a man that has never touched a girl in their entire life. The look of somebody that has never experienced love. And then people say "you should smile more", how do you smile with a life like that? God help us all.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>28589878
It's actually a lot easier talking to women when you think about how you could easily kill them with your bare hands.
>>
>>28589945
So much fucking this, i want to murder people that tell me

>jus smile bro :)

those fuckers have never known what it's like to be us, i hope they fucking die
>>
File: pheh.png (209 KB, 370x354) Image search: [Google]
pheh.png
209 KB, 370x354
I smile as a defense mechanism all the time, people say that I look like a happy person. In reality I'm just a beta dodging conflicts.
>>
>>28589647
This is exactly what you need to do OP. I did this and I get approached by many more people that I did before.
>>
>>28589945
i know that feel bro. What is there to smile about when you're handholdless?

>>28589919
My teeth are ok but I still do that, dunno why. Whenever I bare my teeth when I smile I think I look ridiculous.
>>
>>28590251
People who held hands with a girl normally dated her or were at least close to dating her, Not us who are lightyears away from that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.