[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you overcome having a babyface? What clothes and haircuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: franks.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
franks.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
How do you overcome having a babyface?

What clothes and haircuts make you look older?
>>
>wanting to look older
buy a wig, become a cute girl, and rob betas of their money
>>
>>28589321
Grow a beard if you can pull it off without looking like a neck beard nu-male
>>
>>28589321
>How do you overcome having a babyface?
Smoke meth.
>>
Protip: there is nothing you can do.
>>
File: 1459016980256.jpg (173 KB, 800x1129) Image search: [Google]
1459016980256.jpg
173 KB, 800x1129
accept youre a uke and fullfill your destiny

take it up your B.P.
>>
>>28589355
>Grow a beard
This. Even a stubble can make a man appear older.
Unless you're a fucking teenager, in which case you can fuck off and grow.
>>
become cute boy, loved by all.
>>
File: 18.png (224 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
18.png
224 KB, 500x258
>>28589355
>>28589456

unfortunately at 33 I still can't grow facial hair.

The good news is there is no chance of me transforming into a nu-male via the beard route.
>>
>>28589350
first reply best reply, the only right answer

make sure you brag on Fembot Feels about how you cuter than the roasties
>>
>>28589402
This desu senpai. I suffer from your problem too. I'm 22 years old and have a job making $60k/yr. I know this isn't bragging money or something but the point I'm trying to make is that I make an adult salary, have adult expenditures, have adult responsibilities, yet I still end up getting called "kid" by literal kids in high school when I'm in public.

The only good thing about this I can see is that maybe in 10 years I will look about 24 or 25 and will be able to nab a qt gf who is still in college or something.
>>
>people told me I would love the babyface as I got older
>instead I went straight from looking 15 at 20 to looking 40 at 25
>>
>>28589541
I know this feel all too well anon. Though in my case I brought it on myself by smoking.
>>
>>28589541
same

I should've just became a trap in my teens. Life would be easier.
>>
I stay inside and drink alone a lot
>>
>>28589512
>The only good thing about this I can see is that maybe in 10 years I will look about 24 or 25 and will be able to nab a qt gf who is still in college or something.
This is not how it works, you lack masculinity and adultness you aren't aging slower you are just shit faced
>>
>>28589900
by smoking cock you meant, I'm sure
>>
Test + tren + var
>>
>>28590074
i spent the last 8 years of my life like this. sure made time fly by fast.
>>
>>28590115
Whelp. Guess I'll just do this >>28590074
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 960x1280
I can't help but laugh at this thread. This is me, I am 48 years old. Donyoubknow what that means? Ya, I turn 50 years old in 2 years.

None of you can even remotely feel my pain. My youthful appearancd has hindered me in my career, my social life, and it has damn sure hindered me in my development as a human.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>28591262
I don't believe you. Holy shit no way. I want proof. Show us a picture of your driver's license with the birthdate showing. You can block out other identifying info. ALso want to see your face on there.
>>
>>28591434
He's lying he stole the pic from another thread that's going on right now. You know how robots are. Weird autists, he literally lied for no reason.
>>
>>28589321
OP you can shave your head, don't grow a beard. Unfortunately unless you look like a construction worker, the beard makes you look like a cuck
>>
>>28589355
stubble can work wonders if you can't grow a full beard
and now that beards are in style, your boss will be more forgiving that you look slightly slobbish
>>
>>28589321

oldfag reporting in (33)

I was babyfaced af. Regularly got carded for cigs and liquor even at 25 plus years. People would tell me, "hey it's good to look young you'll be happy when you're 40 lol"

Now i just look like an old bitch. Crows feet and greying hair on sides of my head, but still skinnyfat ugly as fuck and it sucks. And I can barely grow a beard, it's nasty looking but I don't leave the house so I'm rocking it anyways
>>
Has anyone noticed that non gay baby faces end up having overall manly/agressive/mature personalities to compensate?

So far all i have met are like that.
>>
>>28592363
You basically have to, to not be totally sidelined and written off as a child/beta
>>
>>28589321
testosterone replacement therapy?

(what the fuck is not fucking original in this fucking comment??????????????)
>>
>>28589321

You want to look older?

>Stop jacking off
>start using drugs
>>
Don't let anyone be the boss of you, OP.
sick reference
>>
>>28592887
No one knows my plan
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.