[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, Robots. I rejected a girl yesterday. I feel horrible but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Feels.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
7 KB, 645x773
Hey, Robots. I rejected a girl yesterday. I feel horrible but it was imminent. I am about to talk to her again. What should I do? What should I expect appart from akwardness?
>>
Did you hit her when you said no?
>>
>>28588830
yes, obviously
orig
>>
>>28588830
Not really, no. She pratically rejected herself, saying that she already knew I could not be with her and such.
>>
>>28588919
Well you should have beat the shit out of her for rejecting you in such a round-about way.
>>
>>28588967
But she did not reject me
>>
>>28589052
She did, she just found a way to make you think you rejected her instead. Now go beat her up.
>>
>>28589073
>
Ok, then. Should I use my hands or you have any suggestions? Maybe a bat?
>>
>>28589073
This
She didn't want to feel bad for rejecting you, so she made you reject her instead. You should probably give her a shaken up soda or something.
>>
>>28588798
Tell her to give you a blowy joey
>>
>>28589143
Not really. I knew she liked me in that way. Everyone else knew too. We were talking and she told me after all this time that she was in love with me and no matter what I did, her feelings won't change (because I tried to explain to her that I am worthless and it is simply not healthy to have a relationship with me). She just said she told me that because she felt like she needed to get it off her chest. She basically knew we could not be together since I already have someone else.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.