[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He doesnt kill the women he fucks Seriously. You people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1444249547754.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444249547754.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>He doesnt kill the women he fucks

Seriously. You people are just asking for false rape charges. Every bit of dna from sweat, hair, skin cells, semen, etc. Can be and will be used against you. That's why I always get the girl to rough sex mood, and make sure she is screaming loud, because at that point the neighbors are already aware of the sex and any suspicion is nullified. At that point all you have to do is swiftly activate her gag and cough reflex and then strangle her.
>>
>>28588770
Why are you so deviIish??
>>
>>28588770
When do you find time to cum?
>>
>>28588770
Lorewise, would Smug Pepe be afraid of this Wojak?
>>
>>28588991

Smug Pepe would shove his cock down this guy's throat. No fear
>>
>>28589292
>putting your dick in a mouth with razor sharp teeth

Anon...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.