[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make being a NEET fun /r9k/? I'm a college dropout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Smoking Pepe.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
Smoking Pepe.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
How can I make being a NEET fun /r9k/?

I'm a college dropout and have been a NEET for a few weeks now, but all I do is sleep and sit there depressed.

How do you fellow NEETS have fun and enjoy the free time you have?
>>
You could try getting a job so you can have money and an excuse to get out of the house and interact with people.
>>
>>28588139
There's a website that lets you contribute to science by clicking on baby penguins

Go help the climate you fuck

https://www.penguinwatch.org/#/classify
>>
>How can I make being a NEET fun
Unless you have hobbies and or lots of money, you don't.
>>
>>28588139
>all I do is sleep and sit there depressed
That's the fun part about being a NEET.
>>
I slam my head into the wall.

Can only do it when I'm alone in the house because it makes a loud sound. Also nobody can every see any marks or bruises which is why it's so convenient.

Being NEET is no fun at all.
>>
Get a job, don't fall for the wagecuck memes, NEET life is horrible.
>>
>>28588429
I honestly didn't notice, I just pulled it off Google while looking for that Fairly Odd Parents scene. I don't really care, though.
>>
File: 1438185108711.jpg (126 KB, 455x360) Image search: [Google]
1438185108711.jpg
126 KB, 455x360
>>28588429
>getting trigged by ponies
Bronies aren't even a thing anymore.
>>
As I mentioned in a thread earlier this morning: NEET life is what you make of it. If you sit around, watch anime, play vidya, shitpost on 4chan, etc., then yes you are going to be miserable. The secret to a fun NEET life is actually get out of hermit mode. Go out and experience life a bit. Take walks. Go get fit by lifting and running. Go fishing. Ride a bike. Whatever. Just get out. If you entertain yourself with mindless bs like vidya and anime, you're going to think too much and you're going to become depressed.
>>
>>28588139
It's pretty much hell

We have so much free time but no ambition, dragged down into having the laziest of hobbies like watching anime, shitposting on 4chan and playing vidya. Always overeating shit food or under eating because there's nothing to eat, never having a normal sleep schedule, doing nothing productive all day. It's like having Halloween everyday- except you can't enjoy it because you can't even remember any day other than Halloween. You wake up most days not even knowing what day it is or what you're going to do, you just know that nothings going to get done.

At some point you've cut off all contact with everyone and beg for half decent conversation on /r9k/. You keep thinking that if you had a girlfriend or some actual freinds, that you could escape this pit that you've fallen into, this unending sense of unbelonging where you don't feel like you belong or fit in anywhere.

It's tough though. Most people are unusually shallow and tough to open up or wont spend any modicum of effort they don't think will pay off double for them. The ones who arent, usually already have a million friends and priorities anyways. The only way to go is to fake your emotions to try and make people like you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.