[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balls Balls Balls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: balls.jpg (359 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
359 KB, 1920x1080
I'm a guy trying to figure out how to shave my pubes/dick/balls. Advice?
>>
>>28588035
I've been working with a disposable mens' razor and some trimming scissors, but just straight-up shaving looks weird against hairy legs
>>
Straight razor and a bottle of gin
>>
practice. pull your ball skin over your cock shaft and shave that flat surface. repeat x20. soon it will take you like 45 seconds to do a once over of your balls every time you shower
>>
>>28588208
Drink first, then shove a knife around my balls?
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>28588250
Ugh, it's just going to suck to get it down from the current length to stubble the first time, right?
>>
>>28588259
Be sure to save some gin for the end and apply generously to the balls
>>
>>28588082
this, but use a woman's razor.
So much nicer.
spend the extra cash for comfort.
you don't want razor burn on your dick
>>
>>28588313
Yeah. Use trimmers or grooming heads on an electric razor first, scissors if it's really grown
>>
Just drag a straight razor over all of it. It's really not that hard.

Sharper is not necessarily better for this, i use a slightly dulled razor.
>>
>>28588355
>>28588361
I have very hairy legs, to the point where I don't want to put up with shaving them all the time - what would y'all suggest about not letting the change from hair to not-hair look weird?
>>
Trim your groin, and balls with nail scissors or similar than shave the remaining area. As for your gooch, grundle your taint I got a friend to help. Good luck.
>>
>>28588417
it's not about the look it's about someone being more willing to put your balls in their mouth.
I have hairy legs. Keep my man bush trim and use a razor to shave my balls and the base of my dick.
fuck the contrast.
if you want it to look "good" then wax it all off
>>
Just trim op, and then shave your surrounding
pubes into whatever shape you want, preferably
the swastika.
>>
>>28588035
You NEVER shave your balls, use a trimmer once a month or two
>>
>>28588555
Nah, if I'm going shape I'll make a nice hand. The penis can be my middle finger, flipping gals off
>>
>>28588629
Partially for getting my gf to suck them (she wants them to be clean as possible), partially because I'm about to go camping for a while and this helps identify/catch ticks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.