[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: large.jpg (60 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
60 KB, 500x492
Let me put the final nail in the coffin with the subject of confidence and women. When talking to girls, how attractive you are to them will determine how confident they allow you to act. Let me explain. When I'm talking to girls I clearly am above looks wise, they act submissive in conversation and allow me to dictate it. They allow me to be confident. When I try to take this same confidence and swagger and use it on attractive girls, they shoot me down very quickly and put me back in my place. They become super confrontational or irritated. When a better looking guy enters the conversation, they allow him to be confident, them the inferior him the superior.

Basically, she will determine how confident you can act around her based on how good you look. You cannot fake confidence no matter how hard you try, you can only be confident around women that allow you to be. Now before feminism this wasn't a problem because no matter how bad a guy looked, he was always a man therefor superior. A man was always to be respected, women and children were inherently "lower" then all men. The way it should be, the way it is in rural tribes all over Africa and the Amazon.
>>
>implying I allow women to dictate what I can and can't do

Especially when the roofie kicks in
>>
>>28587815
This is a complete load of pussy faggot virgin bullshit. I know chad-looking guys who can't get anything because they act all creepy and talk about shit like anime in public. I'm an average looking guy and Ive had great pussy because I was forward, honest and tried to show genuine interest in them.

You're just blaming the world - grow the fuck up
>>
this needs to be bumped
>>
>>28587946
>I know chad-looking guys who can't get anything because they act all creepy and talk about shit like anime in public.

How come I hear this on the internet all the time yet never see it? Also a chad doesn't watch anime, he doesn't even know what anime is.
>>
>>28587815
it's mostly true, but there's about a tiny sliver of guys, maybe 10%, that can pull it off without being that attractive. you have to have a sense of humor that will sweep her off her feet. i'm not talking about the autistic humor overflowing all over this board, you need that normie humor flowing in your blood and veins, using it constantly, or you are going to fall flat on your face. unfortunately, most robots are not born with this skill and type of confidence, so they are permafucked.
>>
>>28587990
I said "chad-looking" aka they hold all the stereotypical features of an attractive man.

Seriously, women do care about looks but only to the degree that it reflects the man's confidence. That means taking care of yourself, dressing well, being clean, and smelling good. It really isn't hard.
>>
File: 1454569654817.png (449 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1454569654817.png
449 KB, 1024x640
>>28587815

I swear people who write this garbage are introverted virgins who base their perception of reality on high school tv shows with the classic "jock chad" and other bullshit over the top archetypes, that may minorly exist in real life but not to the bs extent OP construes them.
>>
>>28588118
>>28588108

I can promise you I've been out and have more life experience than both of you. Attractive girls talk down to me like I'm their little brother, yet when a super good looking guy like OP image enters the conversation with the same "confidence" I have, he's instantly the superior. I've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>28587990
Also, women want you to be forward and push for what you want. If they don't want that - they'll let you know. They HATE it and will resent the fuck out of you if you try to beat around the bush or patronize them (i.e. nice guy bullshit). Most experienced women will see right through it and the rest will think you're trying to be their friend and will friend-zone you.
>>
>>28588197
Sounds like you let them or there's something about you that gives off a vibe of submission. What's your age range?
>>
File: 1453500938158.jpg (458 KB, 1280x1207) Image search: [Google]
1453500938158.jpg
458 KB, 1280x1207
>>28588197
>I can promise you I've been out and have more life experience than both of you

Are you at least not a virgin?
>>
>>28587990
>How come I hear this on the internet all the time yet never see it?

Maybe you should get out of mom's basement more often than once a year, dipshit.
>>
>>28588206

I never was a "nice guy" though, I make my intentions clear. If a girl is not interested, I will get the hint and I'm out of her life. No beta orbiting.
>>
>>28588285

I have a job and go to college, have a decent sized social circle. Am invited out to bars/clubs and go a lot. This is what I've personally seen.
>>
>>28588285
>leaving basement to use internet
>>
>>28588349

Then why are you here? I'm curious to what you get out of this board if you're not laughing at yourself one way or another.

Please don't give me that lame "I'm Le here to laugh at you guys" shit either
>>
>>28588699

Because I have no luck with attractive women. The guys on here that say only looks matter appear to be right, I wish they weren't.
>>
>>28588745

Do you have relatively high standards?

I find it really hard to believe you could have the social skills to operate in your position and not have a gf. I mean just the fact that people invite you out means you're somewhat nice to be around.

Do you just not approach woman at all? Are all your friends guys?
>>
>>28588745
post your face pseudo-chad
>>
>>28588118
This. /r9k/ is like opposite of High school chad stories.
>>
It's the opposite reaction, actually

>Be super confident
>Give -1 fucks about girls opinion

And in the girls head

>Who the fuck is this guy
>Why is he acting like he is the shit
>He must actually be the shit if he's acting like it
>I'd fuck him

The whole "girls shooting you down" thing are shit tests (wow, been a while since I used that terminology). They won't do it to a hot guy so much because they physically want to fuck him. They'll subconsciously throw up shit tests to other guys because they're checking if your confidence is fake or not.

If you're just putting up an act to fuck her, your act will collapse once she makes your trip over herself.

Last weekend I was with a group of 3 girls, I lied about being from England and going to school there etc (I just met them that night and didn't want to actually tell them about me). Built up a whole weak story about it, then the hottest one asked what school.

I immediately told her I was lying the whole time. Didn't faze her at all, still made out with her and then fucked her friend.

I'm a brown guy with a big nose, so I didn't chad my way through it. Alcohol helped
>>
>>28587815
>My confidence depends on others.

I don't think you know what confidence is, dipshit.
>>
>>28589439
Fuck off normie. Delete your post and get out
>>
>>28589529

Enjoy being confident in your own little mind, see how far that gets you.
>>
>>28589665

Fuck you, I was here before most of your faggots showed up to 4chan. I just turned my life around and can't get off this shitty website.

Fucking newfags telling me to leave. Such arrogance.
>>
>>28590049
Great assumptions faggot. May I suggest a different board for normalfucks like you?
>>>/soc/
>>
I want normalcucks off my board
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.