[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You leave your Asian friend alone with your dog, cat, and bird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: asdad.jpg (457 KB, 2481x3706) Image search: [Google]
asdad.jpg
457 KB, 2481x3706
You leave your Asian friend alone with your dog, cat, and bird

come back and she looks like this

what do you do?
>>
>>28587518
Asians don't eat cats.
>>
>>28587518
Send DNA from the cat and dog to clinic to find out which one cucked me. Also book an appointment at the doctors to check I haven't got dementia.
>>
I'm not sure I understand. She's pregnant with an animal?
>>
>>28587756
you dont think the baby will bring resolution?

id wonder what happened to her fucking teeth...
>>
>>28587518
make a derricious fetus omelette of course
>>
>>28587529
They eat anything. They eat bird foetuses ffs, you really think they wouldn't eat a car?
>>
>>28587529
The chinese ones do afaik. Somebody keeps getting banned on /pol/ for posting some webm of a chink skinning a cat alive. Those fucking inhuman chinks are slant eyed monsters.

Also starving Haitians love a good barbecued cat when they can find in between week of eating mud cookies.
>>
>>28587518
I'll be completely honest. This post gave me an huge erection.

Ama
>>
>>28587825

But why didd you?
>>
File: 12760.jpg (48 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
12760.jpg
48 KB, 500x280
>>28587800
China is really an amazing country in that socially it somehow manages to be even worse than the US by a large margin.

Like in Singapore you get caned for littering your gum on the ground and yet in China people are shitting into the trash can on the subway openly and killing live animals in the alleys behind restaurants. Fucking disgusting inhuman behavior from chink savages.
>>
>>28587792

Just one more thing for her to devour I guess
>>
>>28587866
Because I have a pregnant fetish, a vore fetish, and an asian fetish. Three in one with this post.
>>
>>28587518
Get a massive boner because I have a vore fetish and I imagine she swallowed them all whole
>>
>>28587930
Me too, me too. What would you do though, about the situation?
>>
>>28587930

Can you imagine them trying to get out only to have a fate as another meal for a superior woman
>>
>>28587800
>they eat bird fetuses
Isn't that just eggs? We eat baby cows.
>>
>>28588113
I'd be torn between horror and arousal. Arousal would win and I'd ask if I could rub her belly and if there's anyone I can get for her to eat
>tfw no Asian vore gf
>>
File: 150k_kiriban__by_pyxxyl-d8oeppj.jpg (103 KB, 479x1670) Image search: [Google]
150k_kiriban__by_pyxxyl-d8oeppj.jpg
103 KB, 479x1670
>>28588126
Anon you're doing things to my dick
>>
>>28587518
Humiliate her on Maury.

everyone knows my pets cucked me
>>
>>28588177
Eggs are unfertilised. Viets eat eggs with fertilised embryos inside
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.