[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally find a girl that wants to date >Pretty sure she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1324132704828.png (28 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1324132704828.png
28 KB, 645x773
>Finally find a girl that wants to date
>Pretty sure she would be my gf
>Know if I get a gf, my robot brothers will kick me out

Why does this board have the crab in the bucket mentality?

We should be encouraging each other to improve our lives.
>>
Then just do it and do bring attention to it, it's stupid but if you honestly give that much of a shit about what an anonymous thinks about you than you have your priorities wrong.
>>
No one will kick you out. You can still post here. No one can stop you from coming here and enjoying the content and joining in. You should do what makes you happy. The only people that are going to tear you down are the ones that just want other people to be miserable with them so they can justify not making things better for themselves. Again, the only people who would be cruel to you for having a girlfriend were never your brothers to begin with. I wish you the best, Anon. I hope things go well in your prospective relationship.
>>
File: 1459303868203.jpg (60 KB, 789x960) Image search: [Google]
1459303868203.jpg
60 KB, 789x960
>>28587308
>whines about no gf
>doesn't want to get gf so he can whine about no gf
>>
>>28587308
If you successfully become normie you can come back and offer tips, but don't pretend to be a wizard. She will drain all the magic.
>>
>>28587308
Because then you'll come back to mock us kissless losers.
>>
if you get a gf you can post on facecuck.
>>
Because you have no reason to come back once you've accomplished the unthinkable.
>>
>>28587382
This this thiss
>>
>>28587308
>>28587382
This.

And normies/stacies were the first to pull this thing. Virgin shaming tactics etc. It's only natural that robots act the same way towards normies.

Normal people =/= normies, learn the difference. That's something many robots tend to forget.

If you are condescending because you have a normal life, you're a normie. If you're a cool guy that happens to have a normal life, you're a normalfag.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.