[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are Asians so Attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Why, as a FUCKING WHITE MALE, do I find Asians so attractive?
>>
You're a faggot that's why
Most Asians are below 8
And I never saw a 10 asian
>>
Because anime and weeb culture. Asians are disgusting, insect looking creatures, but you've been brainwashed into thinking they're attractive by consuming Otaku culture.
>>
>>28587141
But I'm bisexual, not a full. Blown fag.
>>
>>28587141
I think you meant to say that most asians are bellow 6

>>28587160
Nobody finds asian man attractive

Congrats in being brainwashed
>>
>>28587151
please explain how japanese or korean people are worse than white people because i am pretty sure they are better at everything
>>
Because they look more feminine than other women.
>>
>>28587121
they aren't, youve just tuned out the attractive (insert your race) females because you know you have no chance with them
>>
Because you're not dominant enough for white women so you have to go for the most passive race.
>>
>>28587121
Because if you saw all of them as ugly then you'd be racist. Which is pretty shitty and I'd have you put into the trunk of a car and dumped into the middle of no-where, with a new tattoo, if you were racist. But you aren't.

You're right though, asians, african women, east asians and russian women are really very attractive. Top marks for perception.
>>
>>28587703
Which is pretty shitty and I'd have you put into the trunk of a car and dumped into the middle of no-where, with a new tattoo, if you were racist. But you aren't.

What. The. Fuck.

Do yourself a favor and kill yourself. I don't even know what else to say.
>>
>>28587562
You may be right but fuck you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.