[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? Select all images with a store front.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: MLEcvRK.jpg (164 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
MLEcvRK.jpg
164 KB, 960x640
What went wrong?

Select all images with a store front.
>>
>>28587099
his sleeves turned mustard brown
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>origami comment
>>
>>28587099
Death of the family unit. And before you blame gays and trans, it started long before them. LGBT are a symptom of the disease, not a cause. The disease is hyper-individualism, divorce, atomic family units, greed, to an extent feminism, multiculti (caused by corporate greed), and just a general collapse of notions of community, society, and family, replaced by selfishness.
>>
>>28587363
How can it be solved?

I'm a friendless loser, my isolation is partly my fault but I feel no connection to society either.
>>
File: 13833546517301.jpg (59 KB, 355x417) Image search: [Google]
13833546517301.jpg
59 KB, 355x417
>>28587099
you can't stop your son from being gay, but he won't be that much of a fucking faggot if you actually give him attention, praise him, and discipline him. You know, be an actual father.

That comic was drawn by a failed poltard who thought shelter and food was enough to raise a child.
>>
>>28587099
Support your child, support your child seeking out others like them, foster their reality and I'd say even move to a place where things are accepting.

I'm literally a massive radical tranny activist fag punk type, I just am not that externally because I was raised relatively well by a Chad dad who wasn't a douche. I'm also rather conservative in many aspects and don't do drugs, want a monogamous relationship, have accomplished a whole lot and save for crippling panic attacks and anxiety disorders have/could have gone very far
>>
>>28587591
>massive radical tranny activist fag punk type
>using this many special snowflake adjectives to describe general type
>Thinking they aren't part of the problem
>>
>>28587721
Well OPs pic is basically that. It's not the standard.

I really suggest you learn context anon.
>>
>>28587099
Is it the dad turning into an anarchist feminist tranny or the kid? Can't really tell desu and both is possible.
>>
File: 1427939324181.jpg (545 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1427939324181.jpg
545 KB, 2000x1200
>>28587099
Education shot left, suddenly Kipling is too racist, Aristotle too sexist, and the illiad too violent. Schools also got dumbed down, I recall reading a 50 page edition of the odyssey. Suddenly, give the kids worksheets and call it good. No more Socratic, no more devils advocate, let the teacher tell you what is good and evil, and do your worksheets. If you get caught reading in a class, you get yelled at for not doing your worksheets. Instead of the education of the individual it has become the indoctrination of the mass.
Everything became more feminine. Suddenly, we view our soldiers as evil, we become the useful idiots we were warned about. In books exist thousands of years of stories, stories of great men, great deeds, and all the glory of civilization. Such works are now frowned upon in favor of the next great nobody writing about how much of a victim they are. Christian slave morality has morphed into secular social justice mentality, everybody is equal, everybody is a victim. Strength is frowned upon, nobody cares about an athlete, a war hero, or a man who did great deeds, but instead the poor oppressed freak who chopped of his penis makes the headline. All of a sudden, society embraces the weakness that could destroy it.
Apathy. The people who disagree with the modern media and college culture keep their mouths shut and move on. There a re more people who think like me than there are sjws. Its just that the sjws are loud, whiny, and vocal, while people like me just sit back and watch it all go to shit. I may write this, but I wont change anything. I will have some dipping tobacco, go for a swim, run a 10k, lift, eat dinner, read my book, then drink until I sleep.
And tomorrow, instead of speaking out against that which I hate, I will just keep my head down and look forward to the evening.
Fuck it all
>>
>>28587099
Like how the printing press and Martin Luther caused the thirty years war
The internet and _________ will cause __________

The new rapid spread of ideas twist peoples minds and for a time will destroy society, many will unfortunately be affected these generations.
>>
>>28587099
That's the year I was born. What does it mean?
>>
>>28587491
that's not what's being said at all
>>
>>28587099
neohippies and antiwar against conservatism and the war after 9/11. Didn't help that the economy tanked. Optimism deteriorated and it may have influenced how poorly kids are raised.
>>
>>28587811
That is funny to think about.
>>
>>28587811
Neither are, the kid just grew up, the tranny came from somewhere else
>>
>ctrl+f jews
>no results
>>
>>28587811
>>28588064
>>28588128
It's the kid. Notice the mole on the left side of his mouth?
>>
>>28588329
and the eye

man fuck you, i liked that comic way more seeing it as the kid having grown up
>>
>>28587099
He carries his son on his shoulders as if he was a little girl. Boys need to stay grounded...things are much clearer down here.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.