[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /extremely sensitive to certain sensory stimulation/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463243738453.jpg (42 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1463243738453.jpg
42 KB, 649x638
who here /extremely sensitive to certain sensory stimulation/?

I can smell things nobody can smell, hear things nobody can hear, taste things in ways other people can't and they're so overwhelming I panic. I have to hide under my pillows while mommy calms me down, or if I'm alone, I have to punch myself and the walls as hard as I can to make it go away in my head

is this normal? am I just higher IQ than normies?
>>
I have to wear prescription sunglasses indoors and noise cancelation headphones and use multiple high-end air filters (to maintain an odorless home). I have an IQ of 149 and am literally autistic.
I know that you're saying that jokingly. I wish I was, too.
>>
>>28587091
wait, is it seriously a symptom of autism? am i autistic? I figured with the punching, it was just anxiety and hypersensitivity
>>
>>28587570
It actually is. For example I have synesthesia, all kind of sensory abnormalities correlate with autism.
>>
>>28586962
>>28587570
moshi mosi, beito desu~
>>
>>28586962
>>28587570

This is a symptom of autism. I played that autism simulator once and it was literally just as you described.

How do you live?
>>
>>28586962
Intrusive sounds make me angry
>>
>>28587570
You're probably super autistic. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>28587598
do you have to moan and punch walls/yourself too, anonkun?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.