[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you ever want to know if a woman is a slut, follow these red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: exacto.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
exacto.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
If you ever want to know if a woman is a slut, follow these red flags.

> She drinks alcohol.
> She uses social media.

This has never failed me before.

> But Anon-kun, isn't that practically all women?

Now you're starting to catch on my dear boy.
>>
>>28586764
how to know if a woman will be a complete and bore you senseless:
she doesnt drink
>>
>>28586854
bore=shell give you a bj in 10 minutes of talking to her

eat shit youf ucking moron >>>/soc/
>>
>>28586854
>if you don't dull your senses and act like a complete idiot you're boring
>>
>>28586854
> They aren't boring when they're in slut mode.
Yeah women are easy to fuck when drunk.
It's not my fault that less than 1% of women are genuinely interesting.

There are women who are interesting without drinking, it's just not natural behavior from a woman to have a personality.
>>
>>28586764
Excuse me don't use green text to put words in my mouth ok? ThX bye
>>
>>28586764
You'll never get laid if you keep thinking like that.

Of course all women are sluts these days. Female hypergamy is rampant and off the charts. Every 2/10 tumblr whale can fuck herself a Chad, so why would she want some NEET basement dweller? It's an inconvenient period we're living in, until artificial wombs become commercial and available to the public(black market), which probably won't happen for a few more hundred years.
>>
>>28586854
If you need to drink to be entertaining you have a shit personality anyway.
>>
>tfw no str8 edge gf

I just want a virgin girl, i don't care if she is ugly
>>
>>28587243
You will once you have to look at that goblin.
>>
>>28587056
> You'll never get laid if you keep thinking like that.

You dense moron, I exclusively been fucking sluts.
>>
>>28587316
OK, so you realized that virtually all women are sluts? Good job, little boy. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>28587355
It's not that. I realized that women are boring lmao.
Even if you find a non-slut, they're generally not fun to be around.

If you start looking at women as people then you're going to be disappointed.
>>
The only perfect girl is my little sister and she is unreachable for me, feels really bad senpaitachi
>doesnt drink
>doesnt have fb
>no whatsapp
>her hobbies are reading and cooking
>petite qt3.14 virgin

Only reason I lift is so I can protect her from Chad
>>
>>28586764
When I met my girlfriend she used social media and drank. Took me all of three months to change her. I got her to cut off all ties with her shitty friends, she deleted all her social media, and now hasn't drank in over 2 years.

Training a woman is the only way. They are all shit without your guidance.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.