[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever stopped and thought about how creepy and gross
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: doodle.jpg (196 KB, 1011x415) Image search: [Google]
doodle.jpg
196 KB, 1011x415
Have you guys ever stopped and thought about how creepy and gross it feels to have all the 'perks' you complain women have?
>>
>>28586651
Free stuff is the worst, is he trying to torture her?
>>
>>28586651
Dumb bitch could have just ignored the guy and sold the shit, gaining thousands of dollars with no effort. What a moronic slut
>>
I wouldn't want that much attention but everything else would be nice
>>
>>28586772
You can't pick and choose in real life, dumb neckbeard.
>>
That really doesn't sound bad. It really, really doesn't.

>talk to random qt at work
>live life as usual
>a month later make a normiebook post about how I want to stream vidya or something
>little did I know I posted publicly was being looked at... BY A STRANGER
>two months after that, receive a thousands of dollars gaming rig in the mail along with a nice letter, trace the email and address back to a nice qt I talked to once months ago. No strings attached, literally a thousands of dollars free gift with no strings attached

oh FUCK the ABSOLUTE TORTURE
>>
Don't want girls buying you expensive gifts and wanting to fuck you left and right?
>>
>>28586888
>with no strings attached
you are kind of missing the point
>>
>>28586651
wow what a creep shes lucky she escaped with her life most rapists are people you know. can you just imagine the horror of what was going on there i bet he would of told her she doesnt belong in tech and should be his house wife and not wear mans pants or vote, just a matter of time.
>>
>>28586798
Thats nice, I would merely stating an observation

What crawled up your ass and died?
>>
>>28586941
She could have accepted the gifts and ignore the guy.
>>
>>28586941
>"please call me id like to talk some time"

Oh no I can simply choose to not call her or anything this is the worst!

Let's assume that she's stronger than me too, a laughable proposition. She knows my address and stalks me on Facebook or something. I don't care. Lock my doors and windows, call the police if I need to like if she breaks in and tries to rape me or whatever. There is no indication that she would do such a thing so far so I'm likely entirely safe. Uggggh so creepy I'm lucky to have escaped alive and with my holes intact right?
>>
>>28586994
accepting the gifts is an invitation or an acceptance of his courtship.

>>28587026
open up any news sources, just read about the amount of women pouring acid or setting fire over ex-boyfriends or men who rejected them.
>>
it's snowing right now in new york

what the fuck?
>>
>>28586768
yeah and then he gets mad and comes over to rape you or kill you
>>
>>28587098
Firstly, how fucking rare is that? I mean you have to get over the barrier of a woman asking out a man in the first place so that's ether unlikely. May as well wear a hard hat at all times in case a meteor strikes me.

Second, I'm arguing from the position of the woman. Does this happen to women?
>>
>Robots miss the point entirely because of their raging hormones
Of course.
>>
>>28586651
>get several thousand dollars worth of stuff
>claim online rape

Man I wish I could get raped by free shit
>>
>>28587270
This. Threads like these separate the angsty spiteful robots from the more relaxed ones that think more rationally.
>>
File: i_hate_thinking.gif (20 KB, 600x483) Image search: [Google]
i_hate_thinking.gif
20 KB, 600x483
>>28586651
>"stalking" is looking at someone's normiebook pages they 'like'
>"hacking" is guessing someone's normiebook password

Where were you when normies destroyed the English language?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.