[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ways to shut mommy down and get her to STFU.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Anyone else here love telling mommy that she should've just aborted you or worn a condom? It gets here to STFU about me moving out or getting another job.

How else do you make mommy feel guilty for being a selfish bitch that doesn't understand how hard it is out there?
>>
>>28586583
Christ, that's pathetic. I need to get the hell out of here whike I can.
>>
>>28586583
All i have to do is remind her how she used to molest me when I was five and she shuts up and gives me whatever i want
>>
>>28586668
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IF YOU"RE GONNA GO THAN GO NORMALFAGGOT SCUM
>>
>>28586668
GTFO you filthy normie.
>>
>>28586668
is that you mckenna? you're not safe here
>>
>>28586693
Why just me though? Can't we all try? Surely there must be more to life..?
>>
>>28586668
This.

gkj
>>
>>28586583
Please grow the fuck up, faggot. Be a man and stop acting like a God damn child. You people sicken me.
>>
Don't fall for the Normie trickery in this thread /r9k/. It's simply your local government trying to get you to be a functioning member of society, tell 'em to fuck off.
>>
My mother gave me shit for not having a gf once and i said. I'm a test tube baby I don't have a soul or a destiny. I'm abomination against God I don't get a gf.

She's very religious so it was super effective.
>>
>>28586848
>>28586668
Jeez is it summer already? All these fucking newfags
>>
i told her just think i could of moved out if i never had seizures. i got into a major car accident because of it.
>>
>>28586777
>he fell for the life has purpose meme
>>
>>28586668
Reddit is in another building across the street
>>
My Mom used to scream at me and threaten me with knives because I was so abnormal. I ended up going pretty insane because my schizo-effective disorder went untreated and tried to kill myself several times and she finally figured out I was sick. Dumb bitch treated me like shit before that though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.