[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are two types of robots >those who are isolated because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1457497766565.jpg (113 KB, 1184x888) Image search: [Google]
1457497766565.jpg
113 KB, 1184x888
There are two types of robots
>those who are isolated because they dislike society and have consciously chosen to isolate themselves from it
and
>those who are isolated because they have failed at integrating into society
Which are you?
>>
Former
I want off this planet
>>
>>28586502
Latter. No idea how to make friends and talk to people
>>
File: 1458945942109.png (2 MB, 1054x838) Image search: [Google]
1458945942109.png
2 MB, 1054x838
I failed at integrating myself into society but pretend like society is awful and that I want no part of it. I am the 99% of r9k.
>>
>>28586502
a bit of both. It's really tiring trying to be liked. I really hate having to filter and rephrase 90% of what i think
>>
The third is people who are the second but claim to be the first. fufufu.
>>
>>28586502
both. i hate people and people hate me. oh well.
>>
>>28586580
Society is awful though. It makes it harder for some people to integrate and just because they got unlucky when being born to be ugly. If that's not awful I don't know what is.
>>
File: 1461392478979.jpg (99 KB, 703x516) Image search: [Google]
1461392478979.jpg
99 KB, 703x516
>>28586502
For a long time, I haad never fitted in with anyone. As far back as elementary school to be specific. I never enjoyed the same likes as other kids and this kept up all through out my life. By nature, I was different, so I didnt get along or befriended anyone because I never liked to be around them. I enjoy solitude and find it way better to be alone than around others.
>>
>>28586650

ugly people just need to shave their red and wear leather jackets. just don't be fat.
>>
>>28586502
The last one will eventually lead to the first one.
>>
A little of column A, a little of column B. I fail at fitting in with people, but I also avoid new people as well as try to push people away that try to get to know me.
>>
>>28586720
Sure. All the statistics about how ugly people are treated worse, let's just ignore that.
>>
>>28586502
First kind. Normies have always tried to make me feel included and I've had decent girls like me in the past, but I just fucking hate those fucking normies. I don't even know why. I wish I was more like them.
>>
>>28586502
#2, I'm a failed normie with natural weirdo status, like seriously, no matter what group I'm in, I'm always the eccentric weirdo/outsider/
>>
None

I isolate myself because I simply don't know how to act,that's all it is
>>
A bit of A, a bit of B to be honest with you family.
>>
A little bit of both.
>Not completely unattractive or repulsive
>Socially awkward and severe anxiety, but can still make friends somewhat easily if I can get past my own clumsiness

Ultimately I just really fucking hate most people and want to live in solitude
>>
Completely #1. Ever since I was a kid I would skip school and play shit on my pc, eventually at like 13-14 I just got expelled, been a hikki ever since.
>>
I'm not a robot but I fit into the first category.

What pisses me off is that people always try to shame you for not wanting to fit into society. People get mad at you if you don't want to wageslave and instead collect government benefits. Not many people get mad at the corporations that cheat the system and don't pay a fair share of taxes, instead hiding their accounts overseas. If I cheat the system out of $1000 how is it any worse than the company you slave your life away to cheating it out of billions? Am I worse than you for not wanting to reward enterprises that actively support political causes that endanger my well being with cheap labor any more than I have to?
>>
>>28586502
i hate people & like being alone
>>
File: dfs.jpg (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
dfs.jpg
20 KB, 638x547
Latter but it wasn't my fault

Homeschooled...
>>
>>28586502
those arent mutually exclusive at all; the first kind couldnt have always disliked society

the difference between robots is thirst. you are forced to participate in society, but the differing factor is how hard you try to fit in
>>
File: Pika.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Pika.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>28587326
Me to famalam. Getting homeschooling 2nd-8th grade has ruined my life. I have little to no nothing in common with people my age.
>>
Failed at integrating, don't feel like faking it
>>
>>28586502
I want to believe that i've consciously chosen to isolate myself from society but i think society crippled me that i cannot integrate into it anymore. Even if i'd want to be normie i'll never be one, i'll be like failed experiment human brain in robot body.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.