[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight. We're all just animals, at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1461968096163.jpg (92 KB, 650x887) Image search: [Google]
1461968096163.jpg
92 KB, 650x887
So let me get this straight.

We're all just animals, at least nowadays people are living simply on stimulation found in there surroundings, and I am just holding on to dead morals because in the end nothing really matters unless you make it matter?
>>
>>28586471
if you were stupid enough, you'd learn the game and win it.
>>
>>28586757
I not the smartest guy, I've just been thinking about life too much. I can't get out of my own head and the world just looks shittier and shittier everyday, and when I focus on something I just overanalyze and fuck up worse than if I would've just did nothing like I usually do.
>>
>>28587063
You sound like me op, the worlds a shifty place so I spend most of my time with nature I look at trees and see all their beauty and I love looking at the sky and thinking about what's out there, it's my escape from modern society man
>>
Most people in developed countries take the world they live in for granted, but there are people who work every day to make sure they don't know what true hardship is.

Maybe you could be one of those people
>>
>>28586471
>unless you make it matter
even then it doesn't matter
kys
srsly
>>
>>28587260
I was going to community college while living with my parents, but I was struggling to maintain my grades and was slowly failing, I'd spend hours trying to solve one General Chemistry II problem, it's like my brain just stopped processing information. It became impossible to focus on anything and all I could see was what I was doing wrong so I dropped out. I'm not making excuses, it's just what happened.
>>
>>28587296
I might be losing but I refuse to quit
>>
Have you noticed smarter men suck at romance/dating/sex? Go to a trailer park, the hood, the barrio, any shit neighborhood and you'll notice people start fucking at a very young age and pop kids out like crazy. I guarantee you the lowest class loses their virginity at a younger age then the middle and upper class. Its like the dumber and closer you are to a monkey/caveman the better you are with women. Smart men over analyze conversations and casual encounters.
>>
>>28587195
That actually does sound a lot like me. I like thinking about the mysteries of the world, sucks that there aren't many anymore
>>
>>28587695
The world isn't about sex dude. I get that it's hard to not think about it because you want it, but it's either gonna happen or not. The trick is to make them want to fuck you, whether if it's with your personality, looks, or achievements.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.