[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, 40 days without sex? Are they serious? It must be so hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: q4eyah3a.jpg (82 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
q4eyah3a.jpg
82 KB, 500x705
Wow, 40 days without sex?
Are they serious? It must be so hard to achieve. What kind of genre is that, science fiction?
>>
>>28586371
No, robot fiction.
>>
>>28586371
It must be horror.
>>
>>28586371
can you do a 40 day nofap? most people here can't. you keep your nosex in check by fapping it out but most normies don't masturbate
>>
>>28586554
> Most normies don't masturbate
This is a load of bullshit and you know it
>>
>>28586554
>>28586605
Maybe he just means they don't do it to the extent or to the same material, because I feel in the US it's pretty well accepted normalfags masterbate.
>>
>>28586605
They don't fap because they can get the real thing.
>>
They make fun of it in the movie itself. One guy is like 'well I do that normally' and everyone just stares at him.
The entire movie is about hip, young, ambitious people who are busy being hip, young, and ambitious working in these really good looking company buildings with attractive people.
It's an entire movie about eustress and its hilarious how people misinterpret it. Because basically at the end its just the MC talking about how he has feelings too along with the sex.
To someone sex starved its just a cruel joke.
>>
>>28586554
>>28586605
>>28586652

Can confirm normies masturbate all the time to all kinds of material

t. am a normie who touches himself
>>
if you have no sex for 6 months your virginity gets restored.
the more you know~
>>
>>28587004
There is no restoring damaged goods, only true virgins are pure.
>>
File: 1438259836232.jpg (80 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1438259836232.jpg
80 KB, 500x737
>kids born in 2000 are having all kinds of degenerate sex right now
>>
>>28586371
how often do you guys masturbate

im trying to stop
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.