[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're lonely, why don't you find a girl from 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: me and gf.jpg (105 KB, 1122x596) Image search: [Google]
me and gf.jpg
105 KB, 1122x596
If you're lonely, why don't you find a girl from 4chan to be your girlfriend? Pic is me and my long distance gf l met here. Am I in her league?
>>
>>28586364
i'm going to bump this so we can laugh at the cuck
>>
Is your hair soft? It looks like it would be
>>
>>28586364
yeah you're about on par with each other at 6/10 or so
you could probably be more attractive if you got a haircut though, jawline looks like it could be good if you lifted too
>>
>>28586364
Are you that guy who bombed the Boston marathon?
>>
>>28586364
>long distance gf
>from 4chan
>loyal at all

I hope it is some kind of open relation bullshit
>>
>>28586443
made me laugh haha
>>
>>28586364
Dude go back to being the drummer for the strokes

Here isn't your place
Also
>long distance gf

Kek
>>
your gf is most likely blowing a nigger as we speak desu senpai
>>
This is a pasta you retards
Not original
>>
>got added off /soc/ a year ago by a girl
>turns out to be pretty qt shitposterina stoner
>started as just banter, over the summer evolved into relationship
>she has a bunch of family issues to deal with and her own emotional problems
>I'm really bad at supporting people or expressing empathy
>she ends up just disappearing over night a few months ago, no idea why or what happened
And still it was a much better relationship than any of the drama whore psychobitches I "dated" in high school.
So yeah, for anyone who can stomach an ldr and isn't suicidally clingy, go,for it.

And also, on the offchance she's still shitposting around here, 'sup Nadine
>>
>>28586364
Do you really think this relationship of yours won't fail?
Long distance relationships rarely work out.
>>
>>28586364
Alex this needs to stop
>>
>>28586364
you are way out of her league
can you be my bf instead
>>
You should stop shitposting and go spend some time with your grandma alex
>>
>>28586364
I've got an LDR with a girl that I met off of r9k omegle right now. I used to think that nothing would ever come out of these, but she's moving in with me in two months, wish me luck boys, I think I might make it.
>>
>>28587384
I hope she isn't the girl currently living with Eggman
>>
>>28586999
What do you look like? I'm really not that into her
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.