[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw friend of 15 years didn't invite you to his wedding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 0599 - ZW6ZRBR.jpg (53 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
0599 - ZW6ZRBR.jpg
53 KB, 396x385
>tfw friend of 15 years didn't invite you to his wedding
>>
>>28586356
Just show up wasted and crash that btich
>>
>"Hey, I was thinking about inviting Anon to the wedding, what do you think?"
>"I know he's your friend, but I really think he'd make other people uncomfortable. He's not going to have a date and seeing everyone else with someone they love at a celebration of our union is only gonna make him depressed and sulky. My friends are gonna be there and I don't want them to know that you hang out with someone like him."
>>
>>28586356
>friend
>>28586472
>friends
>>
File: 0442 - 8KMtiGC.jpg (158 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
0442 - 8KMtiGC.jpg
158 KB, 399x388
>>28586376
they already got married

>>28586472
I don't even know her. I haven't seen the guy in a year. But i've know him since school and he invited alot of guys from our class that he hasn't seen in 6 years.
>>
>>28586356

Just go, get drunk, ruin your "friend", in front of his fiance, either by telling stories of embarrassing things he did or make him seem like a massive dick and if that doesn't work just take a shit on the aisle before the ceremony begins, walking out afterwards with the smuggest grin on your face.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.