[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to laugh at this guy. He goes on social media and say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: I am better than you.jpg (136 KB, 1095x735) Image search: [Google]
I am better than you.jpg
136 KB, 1095x735
I used to laugh at this guy. He goes on social media and says he is more mature than you, he hoover hands his wife and so on. But what if he IS better than us? He has a lot of money and a loving family. Just look at his property.

What if he is right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfyFYz17NBQ
>>
>>28586145
>They find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.

He isn't talking about us faggot. We're not even on the radar. A few decades ago, we'd be locked up in a mental health facility. Now we're allowed to waste away in the basement.
>>
>Men are so focused on their dreams, their visions and their desires

HOW DARE THEY
>>
>>28586145
>he lives in bend oregon
I want to move out now
>>
>>28586307

You live in Bend Oregon too?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 513x1117
>>28586145
The part that confuses me most is the end. He spends so much time typing about how committed he is, how mature he is, etc. and then he goes on to say "please share as a birthday gift :)." I just don't get it. Does he want his normie friends to spread his agenda around as a birthday present to him?

He looks like a less-cool version of Charlie Day.
>>
>>28586145
>. But what if he IS better than us? He has a lot of money and a loving family. Just look at his property.
Are you trying to confront internet people with facts that they're not inherently entitled to being better than someone else? What makes you think that is going to work?
>>
>>28586145
>don't pursue scientific/technical progress
>get a wife
>get kids
>watch for females

this guy is devolving back to a fucking monkey. this is literally how a tribe of monkeys works
>>
>>28586477
>marrying means you can't pursue science
What makes you think this is true?
>>
>>28586529
>who will fight for romance

nigguh I aint fight for science and romance at the same time
>>
what an annoying sanctimonious fucker.
>>
>>28586359
>>28586307
Apparently this asshole moved from SoCal to Oregon.

I'm sorry most Californians are such terrible people.
>>
I never understood the point of growing a beard and styling the hair when overall they still look and act like a faggot.
>>
>>28586145
Well, he's got a beautiful wife so he's at a level that I'll never get to.
>>
>What if he is right?
That depends on what you mean by right.
I think most people here genuinely don't want responsibility. Those that do already got it in some form, and then they usually talk about getting sex.
No one talks about kids. I think thats an age and maturity thing. If the guy is getting what he wants from life, he's winning, so he's right in that respect.
However, to imply that I need to follow someone else's values to satisfy them is definitely wrong.
To satisfy yourself is pretty much the general consensus of everyone in the modern world. They just don't want you doing it at others expense, despite the reality that feeding off the weak is basically how the world has always worked.
He posted that to fulfill his need for being social, he expects people to respond with 'omg ur so rite' and other dumb shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.