[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jobs thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (808 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
808 KB, 1000x667
>tfw got an apprenticeship at an auto manufacturering company
>tfw training and classes paid for
>tfw being paid to learn a trade
>tfw in 4 years I'll have a degree and be a certified electrical engineer
>tfw guaranteed job with company after certification
>tfw 80-90k starting salary

Did I make it /r9k/? I can't believe cucks flock to uni to waste their parents money or waste away living in their mom's basement being a disappointment
>>
How'd you do it, anon? I gotta start looking for some kind of cash flow now that it's become apparent college isn't going to work, and part time is shit.

How does a 19yo educated guy get on the path to success sans college degree
>>
>>28586155
One of my dads friends worked with this company for years. They trust him and he recomended me so I got the apprenticeship. It was super lucky desu but I'm glad I took the initiative it's gonna pay off ten fold
>>
>>28586194
>One of my dads friends
DROPPED
Of course you got it like that you idiot, you are nothing but a lucky fag who thinks is superior to us
>>
>>28586194
Nepotism is amazing.
>applying everywhere
>literally the only places to get back to me are places where I have family members
>>
>>28586090
>being paid to get a degree of electrical engineering

That's my dream desu

I know this is problaly bait but still I'm kinda jelly
>>
>>28586194
>I'm glad I took the initiative
Initiative had nothing to do with it. It was just nepotism. You fucking faggot.
>>
>>28586886
>>28586658
>>28586686
nepotism runs everything

if you dont have a job it's most likely because your parents are good goys who fell for the 'shake his hand look him in the eye' meme

all companies prefer to hire from within
>>
>>28587484
I know. That's how I got my job. By being recommended by one of the workers. He isn't my family member, but I did some work with him and he saw I wasn't completely retarded.

Still sickens me.
>>
>>28587530
can you blame them? you can't just pick some random dude off the street. even a guy who you interview in an hour and show that he can function, for an hour, isnt guaranteed to be a good employee
>>
File: 1343803465745.png (74 KB, 488x491) Image search: [Google]
1343803465745.png
74 KB, 488x491
>>28586090
what automaker here op?
>>
>>28586090
I go to Uni but I just got a job at a Cafe Nero in the city I live in. Was pretty easy, they randomly called me after I handed in a CV there on the off chance a few weeks back.

Went in for an interview on Monday, had a trial shift Friday and then he offered me the job on the spot. Starting tomorrow. I suppose it helps that I have like over 2 yrs experience in catering.
>>
>>28587484
Op here
Can confirm, this company only gives apprenticeships based on recommendation.
>>
>>28587878
LuK USA
>>
>>28586686
Here's something even better, I'm a NEET, living a NEET lifestyle using government benefits. My mom's best friend is a social worker and her job is to help people find the appropriate government programs, etc... My mom contacted her when I decided I wanted to go on Section 8 and get my own apartment. She gave me a bunch of tips on it, like applying in a less populated county so I can get a voucher and transfer it later, getting a doctor's note that says I need to have a 2 room place instead...

Nepotism can even help you succeed as a NEET. People without connections aren't getting all that they can.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.