[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we have a confession thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 595x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 595x400
i weigh roughly 500 lbs and cant remember the last time the only thing I ate wasnt a little debbie snack cake
>>
>>28585998
>i weigh roughly 500 lbs

If you're the leader of a mercenary gang in a post-apocalyptic movie then that's not really a problem.
>>
Post pictures OP. I need motivation to lose weight
>>
I am not atttacted to 2D anime women
>>
In the past six months I've gone from a neet drop out loser to a normie, yet i can't kick my addiction to r9k
>>
I'm a comfortable and happy female and the only time I post is to say nice things to people or to have fun with anons who are playfully shitposting.
>>
>>28585998
I've had sex with two prostitutes in the past two weeks
>>
>>28586217
enjoy your ree's
>>
I fake having relationships, one night stands, fuckbuddies etc to my family/my friends etc (most of them live far away)

In reality I only had 1 girlfriend in my life and barely lost my virginity. I'm 27 now and never touched a women since 2008
>>
i was prescribed vicodin after my wisdom teeth surgery and i've been getting high for 3 days lol
>>
>>28585998
I'm Catholic but I'm also bisexual. Hate the fact I want to get bummed, lads
>>
>>28585998
then your tyroid is sick and you need a doctor

or you eating too many debbies snack cakes

being obese= unhealty
sorry mate, but thats true
>>
>>28586382
>i'm catholic

kys papist
>>
File: 1450141480861.jpg (23 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
1450141480861.jpg
23 KB, 369x368
>>28586459
Thanks for the advice, anon. What's wrong with being Catholic though
>>
>>28585998
I have a pretty big one.

Back in 10th grade, a 12th grade girl and I came to an "arrangement" of sorts. She was religious and pretty smart, too busy for a boyfriend because of her studies and stuff.

Anyway, we started having sex and lost our virginity to each other. It was on and off, sometimes twice a week and sometimes once every other week, not exactly an even schedule. We used condoms when we had them, and when we didn't I just pulled out. We thought we were careful enough that no accidents would happen.

But it did and one day she told me she wasn't feeling well and found out she was pregnant. The only thing we could do is get an abortion, and she did, and that was also the end of our "relationship". I didn't find out until about five years later that she'd married and now has a year-old daughter, to a religious guy who definitely thought she was a virgin when they first did it (probably on their wedding night).

Nobody else knows what happened besides us, not our families or anyone else.
>>
>>28586553
kek, this is a common accurance in all thirld world conservative shitholes
>>
File: 1457135011266-0.jpg (66 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
1457135011266-0.jpg
66 KB, 637x477
>>28585998
>500 lbs
Post pics right now
>>
File: 1442081279096-2.jpg (81 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1442081279096-2.jpg
81 KB, 728x546
>>28586527
>believing in the false doctrine of rome

lad...
>>
I was a catfish before the term was even a thing. From like 2005 - 2008. I didn't do it for nudes or to scam people but to escape my life. I pretended to be a girl. In 2006 specifically I signed up to everything as a girl rather than just keeping up the charade with my online friend circle. If I was online in 2006, then I was online as a girl.
>>
>>28586683
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE> I'M ANGLICAN THOUGH, NOT ROMAN CATHOLIC. THE PAPACY CAN SUCK MY ANUS
>>
I'm a closeted furfag who had never been sexually attracted to a real woman.

I blame the TV and internet.
>>
I only jack off to shemales these days.

I have had several dreams about my dick being so huge that I could suck it no problem, and it's always amazing. I also had a dream that a girl from my high school had a huge cock and I was on my knees looking up at it hanging over my face, but then I woke up.

I use Tinder and match with a lot of attractive girls and have good conversations. There are a few of them that have agreed to fuck, but I honestly don't feel like it since they all live about 40 minutes from me and my sex drive isn't super high. I did go on a date with a girl from Tinder recently and it went really well.

When I pick my nose, I flick the boogers across the room, since I'll most likely never come across them. Out of sight, out of mind.
>>
File: 1458922170762-4.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
1458922170762-4.png
17 KB, 509x619
I got glad in Cata with double fury warriors comp and I was one of the warriors.
I've since been dissapointed in myself and I'm sorry.
>>
>>28585998
I masturbate over myself
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.