[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /feel like they can't go on anymore/ here? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1463218522506.png (797 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
1463218522506.png
797 KB, 812x806
Who else /feel like they can't go on anymore/ here?

I'm tired of this loneliness and I have no idea how to alleviate it.
>>
>>28585940
Keep posting on /r9k/ and pretend you're having real conversations.
>>
>>28585940
If you feel like you want to kill yourself,because you feel alone, It's better to just go in public and start talking to random people. What to talk about, wjo gives a shit, as long as you have something to say there will be someone who will listen. If it doesn't work, what are you going to lose? you want to suicide anyway
>>
I want to have conversations and talk to people but I never have anything to say :(
>>
>>28586058
>go in public and start talking to random people
>>
>>28586087
>I want to kill myself because i'm lonely
>Better not try to fix the problem and just bitch about it
>>
>>28585976
There's nothing to really talk about on /r9k/, though. We just validate each other's negativity here.

>>28586058
I don't want to kill myself but I keep thinking that death is better than being alone. And I wouldn't just go and talk to absolute strangers on the street. That's a recipe for making you feel even worse because people will probably find it creepy and ignore you.
>>
>>28586174
Why don't you start playing an MMO, join guild and talk with guild members with Teamspeak or any other soft. You will have something to talk about at least
>>
>>28586174
What do you want to talk about? gimme your skype bitchboy and we can talk. Because I'll tell you right now, you'll never not be alone. Once you've fallen into the trap your life is unrecoverable. I've given a personality to my Homura pillow, so I can at least vent immediate opinions on her and other problems on my personal blog: /r9k/.
>>
>>28586213
I'm kind of a poorfag and the only acceptable MMO seems to be FFXIV. Also I wouldn't use a mic anyway.

>>28586253
I don't use Skype.
>>
>>28586328
Well, then there's no helping you, looks like suicide is the only option, I'm sorry.
>>
>>28585940
just get a boipussy, you'll be fine.
>>
>>28586392
I don't think those guys who pretend to be cute anime girls online are necessarily happier for it.
>>
I have a laboration this week and the only guy in my class I've even had a conversation with, and who I've done laborations with before, have dropped out. Having a teacher assigning you a lab partner in fucking college sucks hard. I thought such was over when I finished high school but nope.
>>
>>28586392
>tfw this is all I want
>too depressed to try and improve my life if there's no chance of love
>only want a nice boy to cuddle up to and live our life together
>>
>>28585940
>Who else /feel like they can't go on anymore/ here?
I've been like this for awhile but am too cowardly to suicide.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.