[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't most men take care of how they dress? Dressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 23
File: hetero men fashion.jpg (80 KB, 700x892) Image search: [Google]
hetero men fashion.jpg
80 KB, 700x892
Why don't most men take care of how they dress? Dressing better can pretty much bump you up .5 to 1 attractiveness point
>>
>>28585845
Sam Hyde? Is that you reeeee
>>
I don't know where you're referring to but most guys I see take care of how they dressed. It's the obvious robots or married guys who have given up who dress like garbage.
>>
File: O3AS9.jpg (439 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
O3AS9.jpg
439 KB, 1600x1063
i want to hire a QT or a gay guy follow me around one day and help me pick out a wardrobe. why is this service not available?
>>
If you can't get women dressed casually you aren't going to get women dressed as a tryhard.
>>
>>28585931
Trunk club for men

personal stylist

or just go to the fucking mall and talk to a clerk

step one is fixing your shitty body though
>>
Sam's looking better than he has in years
>>
I started dressing overkill around the end of grade 12 and apparently a bunch of girls found me attractive, but I don't trust what Chads say
>>
>>28585945
Define "tryhard".
>>
>>28586010
Like >>28585931

This won't be original
>>
>>28586038
I'm not talking about taking it to that level though lel
>>
>>28586038
Yeah, they look really stupid. Uncle tom to the maximum overdrive.

>maybe if I wear a suit white people won't be afraid of me at night
>>
>>28585971
>Trunk club
>Average item price ranges from $160-$350

Are you fucking kidding me? I don't make that kind of money.
>>
>>28586010
Someone who tries too hard.
>>
>>28586092

negros aren't excessively violent in paris like they are in the usa
>>
>>28585931
There is a place like that near by university. It's some guy, he has good reviews though.
>>
>>28586106
Lmao, then don't even try.

Get a gym membership, it's more important anyway.
>>
>>28586010
An unattractive or short person trying to dress well

Then it's not attractive to women, it's just overcompensating
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (39 KB, 442x884) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
39 KB, 442x884
>>28585845
How do you find out what is fashionable? What do women and gays feel that tells them something is fashionable? Pretty sure as an autistic heterosexual male this feel is absent in me or just very very slight.
>>
>>28586195
wouldnt look that bad if his wasnt that tiny
>>
>>28585845

Because as men, we tend not to judge people 100% by the way the look. Women do. Faggots do. We don't or were never even taught or suggested to put much priority in it unless for special occasion. Plus we WORK too, there are times when we're going to be dirty and you don't want to get a $500 shirt dirtied up and destroyed just to look pretty when no one's even looking.
>>
>>28586195
You see, the problem here is that he's not being himself

Pic related is being himself and being fashionable

Life is a joke
>>
File: 1458882151076.png (119 KB, 254x309) Image search: [Google]
1458882151076.png
119 KB, 254x309
>>28586278
>photoshop
>being himself
>>
>>28586195
Gay fag here. It's just about paying attention to what's going on in the shops and what other people are wearing. They're literally called trends. You're supposed to mix and match.

Prerequisites: Going outside
>>
File: paul burger 2.jpg (56 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
paul burger 2.jpg
56 KB, 450x600
>>28586150
>An unattractive or short person trying to dress well
>>
File: BylGpchIAAE2I5U[1].jpg (35 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
BylGpchIAAE2I5U[1].jpg
35 KB, 460x690
>>28586195
There are 2 types of "fashionable". One is the normie fashionable that is pleasing to everyone, the other type is the /fa/ tier avant-garde shit that you should generally ignore.

The first kind is easier to pull of and is cheaper, the normie type.
>>
>>28586195
Just read some guides on r/mfa and also the sticky on /fa/
>>
Yeah, no. Ugly people look as bad in nice clothes as they do in dumpy ones.

You either look good or you don't. It's really that simple; as such, it is a waste of time for an ugly person to worry about fashion.
>>
>>28585845
I can't. I don't know what looks good. I've been trying to buy clothes all week but I have no idea what I'm supposed to get. Half of modern fashion looks ridiculous. Every guy who wears skinny jeans looks terrible.
>>
>>28586317
trends are for fags
>>
>>28586235
>head
Here, I think you lost this
>>
File: pissed off wojak.png (8 KB, 323x325) Image search: [Google]
pissed off wojak.png
8 KB, 323x325
>normies caring about what you wear
who fucking cares what you wear? only stacies and normie women care about how they look with certain clothes.
if it's comfy, wear it, as long as it doesn't make you look like an absolute clown
>>
>>28586334
your picture is pretty much how i dress.
>>
>>28586360
Have fun never getting laid and at the most only being attractive to white trash
>>
>>28586387
except you're skinnyfat
>>
>>28586692
>DO WHAT WE WANT OR WE WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU

Just lol. Any actual arguments?
>>
I got photographed by a street style photographer last week lol.

Most men don't take care of how they dress because there's lots of shit going on in life. I don't really think I take care of how I dress at all but people always tell me I'm well dressed. I guess I was just born that way. Because seriously I'm so depressed I can barely get out of bed and I only leave the house every few days. So idk it's not through effort...
>>
File: 1460077284847.jpg (613 KB, 2008x1376) Image search: [Google]
1460077284847.jpg
613 KB, 2008x1376
>expecting people to like you when you don't even put effort into your appearance

it's like you don't even want to rise above the normies and get yourself a qt
>>
>>28586360
all people, men and women, treat people who somewhat care about their appearance better than they treat those who don't
>>
>>28585845
>sam hyde in 10 years.jpg
>>
>>28586725
Hahahaha, ya, sure faggot
>>
>>28586852
Fight me then

idk why I thought this would be original
>>
>>28586719
How about having some personal pride or wanting to be better than others. Or how about social competence in general, respect, and looking trustworthy. Your appearance is an advertisement of who you are and how much you care. No one likes the person who obviously doesn't care about themself, let alone anything else.
>>
>>28586725
>I was just born that way
You were born well-dressed? Or do you mean you were born gay so are naturally fashion-conscious?
>>
I prefer to effort required. If gym or hanging around home I wear athleisure. Track pants and a tank or fitted v neck. If I'm going anywhere but heme or gym I wear casual, chinos and an oxford with loafers or similar shoes. I cold weather d just add a cardigan or blazer. Classic menswear is great because it always looks good and is hard to fuck up. Suits are even better. I wish they'd come back into casual use. That's as easy and comfortable as clothes can get and always looks good.
>>
>>28586712
why do you say that? are you projecting or something?
>>
>>28586911
>protip

Gays actually don't dress very well and women have bad taste in mens clothes.
>>
>>28586920
Because you are. Most dudes are skinnyfat or fat.
>>
>>28586908
>How about having some personal pride or wanting to be better than others.
Dressing better != being better
>Or how about social competence in general, respect, and looking trustworthy.
Looking trustworthy doesn't come from looks. Whoever judges you like that is a retard.
>Your appearance is an advertisement of who you are and how much you care.
That much is true. But given all the bullshit you've said before, only a retard would care.
>>
>>28586911
I guess the second one except I'm straight

I just have a low tolerance for clothes I guess. Like its never been "o just buy whatever" for me.

Like I said tho I'm a slob. I don't dress like OP pic but I think I dress like shit. But maybe dressing not like OP pic is enough.
>>
>>28586344
>Every guy who wears skinny jeans looks terrible.

>I'm fat - the post

Just go and buy some Walmart autism jeans and give up
>>
>>28586959
but i am not. i have a very low fat %. kinda like a pro cyclist just with a little less muscle
>>
>>28586344
So look up fashions that don't have skinny jeans. Skinny jeans are pop fashion right now but some of the most fashionable people I've ever seen were wearing not skinny pants. And I don't mean fat dudes trying to dress up like Chicago gangsters in big suits.
>>
>>28586973
Dressing better = being better at presentation and social compentence. It also usually stems from having more money. So being wealthier+social competence undeniably = being better.

Your thought process is that of a 14 year old outcast who can't reach the grapes.

Looking trustworthy absolutely comes from looks, you dumb fuck. You are a retard if you don't judge people based on looks. I'm sure you trust someone with trackmarks and one shoe on as much as a guy with all his teeth in a suit.

Only a retard wouldn't use their appearance as the social tool which it is in order to get ahead. Sounds like you're just so incredibly far behind that you gave up and refuse to play the game. Then you mock the game because you know you'd fail at it if you tried. I'm sure it's lonely at the top in gym shorts and a beer gut.
>>
>>28586235
how do you know his dick is tiny
>>28586278
well OP says being attractive is partly due to clothes, you can't do much about your face but you can change your clothes
>>28586317
>>28586334
Nearly everyone in my area is black and I'm white, what if I become a wigger?
>>28586337
the others say I shouldn't, I will take a look anyway, but I will be very skeptical
>>
>>28586987
I'm pretty slim, m8. I've worn skinny jeans and been told I they looked good on me. I looked awful in them. Everyone does. And they're tight and uncomfortable.

No guy looks good in skinny jeans. None of them.
>>
>>28585845
Always worn the same style since leaving school
Brown boots, brown belt, black denim 501's, black denim long sleeve shirt, black T-shirt, black denim jacket if needed
Got 1 black suit, if needed
Got work out clothes
Wear a uniform for work
No need to wonder about what to wear, always wear the same style
Makes shopping and dressing a lot easier, nice simple, plain and unassuming
>>
>>28587069
>being wealthier+social competence undeniably = being better.
But dressing better != being better. As dressing better is useless if you also aren't better aesthetically.
>Your thought process is that of a 14 year old outcast who can't reach the grapes.
Of course I can't reach the grapes. I didn't get born a Chad.
>You are a retard if you don't judge people based on looks.
And you are a retard if you do.
>Only a retard wouldn't use their appearance as the social tool which it is in order to get ahead.
Only a retard would play the rigged normie social game.
>Then you mock the game because you know you'd fail at it if you tried.
Exactly. So?
>>
File: 16042000514_2a3668a363_o.jpg (2 MB, 2401x3201) Image search: [Google]
16042000514_2a3668a363_o.jpg
2 MB, 2401x3201
>>28587112
>black with brown belt and shoes

Are you fucking with us?
>>
>>28587082
only emos wear skinny jeans, you are supposed to wear slim fit (which pretty much needs you to be not fat), baggy clothes just dont look good
>>
>>28587082
Not that anon but having strong opinions on clothing is the first step to having a good style. Just wear what you think looks good then and pay attention to the cut of things and what they are made out of.

Maybe it'll be a disaster but maybe not. Either way IMO it's better than just being a sheep and wearing shit you hate just to fit in.
>>
>>28587133
I hit the nail on the head, it's okay. The social game isn't that hard bud. Just be born to be 6'2" and attractive like me next time ;^)
>>
File: large.jpg (50 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
50 KB, 500x750
Because it's so hard to find out what looks good to
> women
> me
> other men
at the same time.

Women like /fa/ shit, but that's way too gay for me. Men like basic shit, but women don't.

So in the absence of a solution, I dress like I always did, which is 100% black metalfag.
>>
File: bp.jpg (403 KB, 1180x1572) Image search: [Google]
bp.jpg
403 KB, 1180x1572
I wear whatever I want and no one bats an eye because I have the confidence to pull it off
>>
>>28587136
Maybe he's Italian.

>>28587080
I think the style threads here are literally always better than /fa/ and I've never been on r/MFA but it probably is an even bigger joke than fa.
>>
>>28587082

You clearly have no capacity to perceive aesthetics objectively. Nobody looks bad in clothes that fit them properly.
>>
>>28587164
Exactly. Either get born a Chad, or you might as well be dead.
>>
>>28587136
Boots, not shoes
Dark brown cowboy boots and belt to match
>>
>>28587166
>100% black metalfag
does that mean that you wear corpsepaint or that you dress like a gay nigger who likes metal_
>>
>>28587168
w2c that jacket?

origami post
>>
>>28585971

Skelly is /fa/. No need for robots to fix their body for the slight gains in looking good when not wearing clothes.
>>
>>28587168

Well you should stop retard. You look stupid
>>
>buy new pants
>do SS + GOMAD
>pants are now skin tight
fug
>>
>tfw 24 years old
>basically all i own are button-up shirts and Levi 511 (slim) jeans or khakis
>don't own any of those casual brown leather shoes most people own, just nike/adidas sneakers
>>
>>28587191
Wouldn't surprise me. I've got poor fashion sense.

But if you wear skinny jeans then, to me, you'll look like an idiot.
>>
>>28587204

kek, I mean all my clothes are black because I'm a metalfag.
>>
>>28587168
your sence of style is rather homosexual desu
>>
>>28587197
That is terrible.
>>
>>28587185

>Maybe he's Italian

Nope, Norwegian/Navajo
>>
>>28587166

Most women are basic bitches and don't like fa shit at all.

Those black metal omegas look like tryhard Dimmu fans.
>>
>>28585845
fuck i thought this was sam hyde
>>
>>28586692
>only being attractive to white trash
Better than dindas
>>
>>28587244

Are you talking about slim cut fitting jeans or literally skin-tight jeans emos wore 5 years ago?
>>
>>28586150
literally this
i hate being short and unnatractive
women just know im trying to fit in
>>
>>28586038

I think at that point they're dandies, they don't give a fuck what some yoga pants slob thinks of their dress. It's fun to dress like a dandy. I have the gaudiest red velvet suit I wear with a paisley bowtie and suede opera pumps during winter. Corduroy suits are fun too. A very small amount of hipsters girls like the dandy look. In summer you can really play up the southern gent look with seersucker, boater or derby, and loafers. An ivory linen suit and nubucks looks badass too.
>>
>>28586235

Its just the cut. Older men don't accidentally pick suits like that. Wide lapels, shoulder pads, and saggy baggy pants was the fashion then. In the 40s he would be considered a dapper gent.
>>
>>28587293
Both. Give me some picture examples and I'll grace you with my dumbass preferences and opinions.

Also, last time I left the house I saw a few people wearing skin-tight jeans.
>>
>>28587263

How can you tell metalfags apart? They all look the same. Is it like "girl in pic? alpha, otherwise omega"
>>
>>28585845
Because if men do take care of their appearance, women accuse them of being gay and chastise them?
>>
whats the point of dressing well if your body looks like shit? may as well go for broke.
>>
>>28587267
I did too at first but Mr Hyde has a better body than that. He is muscular
>>
>>28587293
I sometimes see men wearing skinny jeans, and I'm like "why?" Even as an emaciated guy I wear slim jeans and they already approach feeling like they're choking off my dick

>>28587367
You will know the difference between skinny and slim jeans if you see them. Skinny jeans are the ones that are basically skin-tight, a lot of wrinkles because they are right up against the skin. It makes legs look like twigs.

Slim fit jeans (which a lot of autistic men claim are skinny jeans and how everyone dresses like a fairy now) look like regular jeans, but you can usually look at the leg openings and rather than being gaping open like regular cut dad jeans, they are narrower. But they look really good on slim guys
>>
>>28586973

I judge people by how they dress. Fat or poorly dressed? Bad person, cant trust them. Skinny or fit and well dressed? Good trustworthy person. The outside is the most reliable indicator of the inside after all. If they can't even be assed to button up a shirt then I know they can't me trusted not to take similar shortcuts and commit petty theft or lies. Fat people are always stupid and lazy, no exceptions.
>>
They don't have money.
>>
>>28587082

Slim jeans are more comfortable and look good on everyone except fat people. You confused your sisters jeans for normal guy jeans. Your boot cut sagging dad jeans look like shit. Have some fucking pride it yourself.
>>
what's a good style to wear to the library? can't be too flashy
>>
>>28587450
Okay normie. Whatever you want to think. Let me just leave this link here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
>>
>>28587485
Pride is the reason why I'm not wearing your slim girly jeans.
>>
>>28587515

Baggy nigger pants is actually worse than girl jeans. We keep saying slim though. You must seriously be retarded if you can't tell the difference between men's and women's clothes.
>>
This is r9k, we're autistic, so all you /fa/ggots start posting images instead of descriptions.
>>
>>28587515
Are you an idiot? Girl jeans are like literally skintight. Slim jeans are nothing like that

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLIM AND SKINNY
>>
File: k4Dz6SPjb1gDmBH6.jpg (77 KB, 1000x458) Image search: [Google]
k4Dz6SPjb1gDmBH6.jpg
77 KB, 1000x458
>>28587367
thoughts? feelings? all too skinny?

i would call all of these skinny but i used to wear thin finns sized up like 4 sizes.
>>
>>28587497

Don't be butthurt that good people tend to do good things. Just pretend to be good and benefit from the misperception or stop whining. It's not that hard. I don't care about correlation vs causation , I look at results. If the correlation is.99 then I'm not going to expend the effort to see if a bad person might have a smidgen of good in them.
>>
>>28587626
heres a better one

oregano
>>
>>28587626

The left six are all gay. 7 is barely acceptable, 8 is good, 9 is slightly too big and 10 is bad.

t. robot
>>
>>28585845
his clothes look fine, he's just fat and old. you are an idiot op
>>
>>28587634
Good job not understanding halo effect. It means that attractive people will be perceived to be good people no matter what they do and vice versa.
>>
>>28587626
All of those are really skinny. I would say the furthest right is the only decent looking one.

I know I'm out of touch but I also know what does not look good to me.
>>
>>28585931
nordstrom has free personal stylists
>>
>not wearing white shirt, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers every day

literally cant go wrong with the basics
all you need. they fit, they're clean, they match, it works. you don't need some $500 suit or to wear a button down every day, you'll just look like a jackass.
>>
>>28587681

His clothes are shit. Crew neck in white, so he fucked up on all counts there, light wash jeans with fake distressing and big enough to fit 4 men who aren't gross obeasts like him, glasses, unflattering haircut, stupid shoes, and fat. You can't control age but everything else is in this control. There is no excuse for that shit.
>>
>>28587670
Straight Alf going right are fine.

Shouldn't slim jim be before grim tim?
>>
>>28587706
nah dude those are mostly too skinny imo too

idk we were just talking about skinny versus slim or some bs some other anon made up so i just rolled with that.

i'm just using nudies coz i used to wear them and like the cut.

you could find jeans like this for example which arent too skinny but they're definitely a good cut imo.

these are like $200 so you probably dont want these but you can find cheaper jeans like that i'm sure. i dont want to get into the big fashion/money/they're just jeans debate. so pls no one start.
>>
>>28587705

I understand better than you apparently. I told you to stop being ugly and you could trick people. Overwhelmingly good people look good. A few slip through the cracks but the correlation is there. Halo effect wouldn't work if good people were not attractive. It works because the association is there.
>>
>>28587168
why are you wearning a skirt
>>
>>28585845

1 point? kek
If you've got no strange deformation With decent hygiene and good outfits (thanks to cheap labor you can afford them now) you will become automatically eligible for sex until you get in your 40s (at that point you'll need some money).

Treat this world as a playground
>>
>>28587833
>It works because the association is there.
It depends on what's the first. I think it's the looks. You don't. I don't give a shit what you think though, I'm right and you're not. That's all I got to say.
>>
>>28587741

>I just graduated middle school: the post

Lel, you should be wearing a shirt anytime you go out unless it's to the gym, beach, or a costume party. Suit is the basic men's clothing. It's the default, as far from try hard as it gets.
>>
>>28587583
It's autistic to say that we're all autistic.
>>
>>28586106
>club
>>Average item price ranges from $160-$350
>
>Are you fucking kidding me? I don't make that kind of money.
Then why would a woman even be with you?
>>
>you spend hours a day on /fa/ and /r9k/ asking for fashion advice and dress meticulously and plan your outfits, no one notices
>Chad throws on plain shirt, levis/basketball/cargo shorts, and nike shoes, swims in pussy

why try?
>>
>>28587868

Maybe you should check out them le dunning krugers. I think everyone but you would see how it applies to you.
>>
>>28587808

>buying baggy, ill-fitting raw denim

why.jpg
>>
>>28587890
i'm 19 and go to university
wearing a suit here just makes you look like a tryhard. its different in the working world of course.
>>
>>28587890

>I just graduated high school: the post

You couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>28585845
How to dress well:

1 - Be in shape.
2 - Buy clothes that fit you but aren't skin tight
3 - Enjoy looking better than 90% of the population if you have even an average face.
4 - Proceed to laugh at the overweight people who don't exercise but spend a thousand dollars on an outfit for themselves because expensive clothing is like self-respect armor apparently.
>>
>>28587808
Those look like they're made of paper.
>>
>>28587925
I never said anything about superiority. Fucking retard.

I just said that you don't understand halo effect and try to justify it.
>>
File: V8a6XEU[1].jpg (138 KB, 1200x1770) Image search: [Google]
V8a6XEU[1].jpg
138 KB, 1200x1770
>>28587914
So you can keep up the narrative that life is fair, of course
>>
>>28587914
Fashion enhances your looks, it alone can't help you.

In order to be /fa/ you have to be at least somewhat physically attractive. Good hygiene, exercise, and haircut alone can fix the majority of guys.
>>
Even fashion designers who make millions every year tell people they don't an expensive wardrobe as much as they need to work out to automatically look better. Fashion really doesn't do shit for anyone except make you look silly.
>>
I detest the idea of being with a woman who is attracted to me because of fabric I drape over my body. Why would I want to associate myself with such a vapid whore? I want a girl to like me for me, not because I have a cool pair of pants or some shit.
>>
>>28587970
wow what a rare reviewbrah
>>
File: c9c[1].jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
c9c[1].jpg
16 KB, 500x500
>>28587951
This. Essentially.
Most people are mediocre.
>>
>>28587905

Uh, love, instead of sucking my wallet?
>>
>>28588060
What would she love if you're a poorfag? I don't understand. How do you think someone can love a lazy non-ambitious stupid person?
>>
>>28588096

Personality? You know, loving someone for who they are, instead of what resources they can provide you?

I know, only men can love.
>>
How to look good
1. Wear nice clothes
2. Get pussy

That easy
>>
>>28588136
>for who they are
A lazy non-ambitious stupid person?

What else do you imagine you are?
>>
>>28588096
>can't afford to spend $160-350 on each piece of clothing
>must be a poorfag
According to you, 99% of first world people are poorfags
>>
>>28588174
>Just-worlding this hard.
I get it, in your world, everything is your fault. And the people who fail did so because they didn't work hard enough.

Different starting positions don't exist. Different skills don't exist. Bad luck does not exist. Different socioeconomical circumstances don't exist. Yeah, you must live such an easy life if you are deluded this bad.
>>
>>28588174
> if they can't afford 350$ clothes, they are all these bad attributes
> they couldn't live in a country where hard earners make less than US
> they couldn't be something other than a mindless consumerist
> oh no, everyone who makes less than 60k a year is lazy, non-ambitious and stupid
>>
>>28587808
dude, those look horrible. i would prefer a pair of dark wash levi 511s over those
>>
>>28588243

H&m looks decent and is cheap. Thrift stores are even cheaper. Men have it easy. A pair of chinos and a shirt with leather shoes is perfect in 90% of situations. A blue suit and a pair of jeans, black v neck, and chukkas will take care of the remaining 10% of situations. This doesn't cost much at all.
>>
>>28588215
Ok, so it's not your fault, and what, now you expect free pussy because you got a shit start in life and weren't smart or hard working enough to get yourself out of it? Hate to tell you this buddy but the world doesn't give you shit for free.

>>28588243
60k/year is chump change, but ok, I guess it must suck to be poor lol. Still, how do you not understand that if a woman has Tinder and you're there with your 50k/year job and crappy Dilbert clothes and haircut, and there's an actual rich handsome alpha right on the next picture, you're FUCKED.
>>
File: 1449278810523.jpg (77 KB, 674x670) Image search: [Google]
1449278810523.jpg
77 KB, 674x670
>there are people in this very thread that think they're automatically entitled to love and respect without putting in effort to make themselves desirable

oh, but i'm sure you're worth getting to know for that amazing personality of yours

it really explains a lot about this place
>>
>>28587928
because you dont want skinny jeans. and ill fitting is debatable.
>>28587959
thats how a lot of raw denim looks
>>28588351
then buy 511s......? idk what you want from me.
>>
>>28588362
>Ok, so it's not your fault
>Hate to tell you this buddy but the world doesn't give you shit for free.
Then how do you fucking normies ever expect us losers to be anything but hateful towards you? How are people still surprised that school shootings happen?
>>
>>28588405
Why would they happen though? It's just a normal hierarchical structure like the ones that happen all around you in nature. Someone who's on a high position doesn't hate someone in a low position, and they usually don't even hate the ones in a higher position than themselves.

It's just you complete autists who fantasize about shooting people and honestly if you're that crazy how do you even expect to be in a normal relationship with anyone?
>>
>>28588459
>Why would they happen though? It's just a normal hierarchical structure like the ones that happen all around you in nature.
So what? It's a structure that's bad to me. That's out of my control. And like said, it's not my fault. Why should I not be pissed off about that? More importantly how could I be anything but pissed off? Makes no sense.

>It's just you complete autists who fantasize about shooting people
Well people making your life hell even thought it wasn't your fault? I see no reason to accept it.
>>
>>28588459
your mom rides my hierarchical structure
>>
looks like /fa/ggots are leaking again
>>
>>28586195
Damn he's tall as fuck.
>>
>>28588504

maybe you should've tried harder in school and gotten a good career then, you faggot
>>
>>28589300
Why should I work harder when Chad can get a good management job(which just means having social skills through good looks) without much effort. Just lol. It's not fair.
>>
File: 1463293914966.png (51 KB, 282x312) Image search: [Google]
1463293914966.png
51 KB, 282x312
>>28585845
>Dressing better can pretty much bump you up .5 to 1 attractiveness point

more than that. once i learned to dress, and dress better than those around me, girls said i went from a 3 to a 5. clothes are so wonderful
>>
>>28586351
>>28587080
Fashion is just a series of trends. What the fuck else do you think it is? It's just a constantly changing thing. If you want to wear what currently looks good you have to go outside and take a look.
>>
File: ben_with_hat2.jpg (88 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
ben_with_hat2.jpg
88 KB, 680x680
>>28589437
>once i learned to dress, and dress better than those around me, girls said i went from a 3 to a 5.

There you go nigga
>>
They have something called balls and self esteem, this is something gays lack, gays seek other men to submit their bums too, that is why they like fashion.
>>
>>28589351

>literally thinks that getting a good job is 100% social skills
>literally thinks social skills are dependent on good looks

you're hopeless and this is one of many reasons you'll never make it in life

Chad works far, far harder than you and you'll just need to accept that one day
>>
So can lifting, but guess what? Changing external factors wont change shitty 0/10 internal factors. This is just normieshit "motivation"
>>
>>28589553
>Chad works far, far harder than you and you'll just need to accept that one day
Not really. That's all I got to say.
>>
>>28589644

Well you're wrong, but whatever helps support your unwarranted sense of superiority
>>
>>28589694
You're the wrong one. Chads succeds more. And thanks to your just-world delusions you think this means he works more, but he doesn't. He suceeds through his good starting position that sets him onto track of succesful life.
>>
>>28587240
25 yeas old and this is also me. Got told by somebody at work the other day he respected I just don't give a fuck and do what I want.

Mfw you're actually trying to dress reasonably well
>>
>>28589721

lmao the shit you guys will come up with to justify your shortcomings in life is sometimes hilarious to read

yes, everyone more successful than you got there through no effort of their own while your own herculean efforts go unnoticed by the unwashed masses
>>
>>28590238

Nope he's correct, chads are born you cannot become a chad. You can try to become one, but you won't.
>>
>tfw a cute girl I know compliments my style
>later she asks me for help in getting shoes for her bf

I pretended I was busy though
>>
>white new balance shoes
>black jeans
>black shirt with Beethoven's face
>red star trek tng jacket with pin and pips
>ponytail, scruffy beard
Fuck your fashion
>>
>>28590487
>red star trek tng jacket with pin and pips
What rank?

Also,
>red
>implying you would be on the command track
>>
>>28590278

got some sources for those hot opinions?
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.