[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fast food >call center >night time security What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 260x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 260x202
>fast food
>call center
>night time security

What's the best job for sperg?
What's the most likely job I'll get?
>>
>>28585378
Security for both. I used to work graveyard shift security. Job is boring as all fuck but it's easy and you don't need to deal with people nearly as much as the other two.
>>
night time security would be great but you'd probably need to be a fit man or just a woman to get hired.
>>
>>28585412
Nah. If you're a man, you don't need to be fit. Just large and imposing in some way.
>>
>>28585455
>large and imposing in some way.
yeah, fit.
>>
>>28585472
Or tall and fat. Plenty of security guards are tall and fat. I used to be one myself.
>>
What if niggers show up to fuck with shit though?
>>
>>28585504

>muh niggers this early in the thread

I had a security bit last summer and dealt with more smug white teens than muh niggers
>>
>be sperg
>get job at landscape company
>like working outside in the sun and the constant light exercise keep me in good shape
>boss notices that I'm a really good hole digger
>my holes are dug very efficiently and always look neat
>start to take great pride in the quality of my digging
>now i'm always left to dig holes by myself all day
>>
>>28585539
Less likely to kill you. Blacks place no value on human life.
>>
>>28585595
I used to work security in North Minneapolis for a time. Blacks always backed off whenever I reached for my radio. Maybe I was just lucky.
>>
>>28585595

Not the thread for your bullshit, make another one to cry about the same shit day after day. A robot talking about value is fucking hilarious though.
>>
>>28585591
I would like to purchase a hole
>>
>>28585591

Now you know why people always do the bare minimum. There is no reward for going above and beyond.
>>
Worked at basically a call center for a month here, it wasn't that bad actually. Even people who hate telephone calls (like me), when you're just reading off a sheet/filling in info it's not that bad
>>
>>28585689
Going above and beyond is its own reward
>>
Having worked all 3, I think I have some insight on this:

>fast food

If you can get it arranged that you only have to make food, wash dishes, clean, and unload stock, then this would be a good job for you. However, that's unlikely, which means you'd have to talk to people at the front/drive-thru. Which, you know.

It's probably not likely you'd get the job, cause if you really are a sperg, then they'll recognize it in the interview, and they don't want you talking to people, either. The only way you'd get it is if they are so busy and have such high turnover that they're willing to hire someone just to do those things (provided you have a completely clear, flexible schedule). If you can find such a place, go for it.

>call center

This depends on how your sperginess manifests. If you don't stutter, mumble, or shake on the phone, then this would actually be perfect. You don't even have to be some conversational wizard, because they want you to stick strictly to the script.

If you don't do those things, it's certain you'll get hired, given that they have such high turnover and hire almost anybody with a pulse.

>night time security

The comfy night time security job meme is exaggerated. It's really not that common to get such a gig, but yeah, they do exist. However, you'd have to be passable to get the interview. Again, this depends on how beta you are and how your sperginess manifests.

If you do get it, you'll find it's pretty much the ultimate robot job. It's just not likely you'll get it.
>>
>>28585779

Yeah, he gets to work harder on his own, for the same pay.

So fulfilling.
>>
>>28585378
>janitor
>retard wrangler
>construction
Try these out. Currently doing construction and love it.
Retard wrangler only lasted a month.
Did janitorial for 5 years. Work sucks but your alone in a building doing your own thing. As long as the work gets done there happy. I kinda miss it. Id be able to do my 8 hour workload in 4 hours then just drink coffee for the other 4.
>>
>>28585803

I find that doing focused work while being alone is very comfy. I'd much rather do that than be on some big crew where everyone is just chatting about inane stuff 90% of the time instead of working.
>>
>>28585844
What was tard wrangling like?
>>
>>28585539

I must have had shitty luck or maybe my job was just in a bad area because I had to deal with shitskin niggers all the time

I mean usually they just left when confronted but one of our guards did get beat up by nigs once.
>>
>>28585689
Promotions are the reward. Although that assumes it's not a dead-end job where promotions are impossible to get.
>>
>>28585910

smug white teens and nogs are the same fucking people with a different pool of words. They're both loud, obnoxious and try to steal.

I don't know why people here beat off to some artificial pedestal.
>>
>>28585844
>retard wrangling
That sounds terrifying. You would be constantly on edge. They could anything at any moment for no reason with no apparent provocation. And retard strength outstrips regular human strength. An enraged tard can typically have the strength of 8 regular guys.
>>
>>28585881
It wasnt too bad but it wasnt for me.
1 girl i worked with she was grade 2. She was blind and had aspergers. I didnt mind working with her. Just felt sad for her. She really wanted to be like the other kids.
Then i worked with another kid who insisted on running and hiding and throwing books and biting people. We had to wear these Kevlar sleeves under are long sleeve shirts to prevent puncture wounds. Then i called it quits. Nothing crazy like in those tard threads you find on /b/
>>
>>28585539
>>28585636
>Ass-blasted nigger-nogger detected

Holy shit, Jamal. Don't let the white bois trigger you so much.
>>
File: 1463242070137.png (137 KB, 904x864) Image search: [Google]
1463242070137.png
137 KB, 904x864
>"And now a word from us kids"
>>
Security Guard at a place that'll see no action.
>>
>>28586000
Until 1 day some autistic fuck starts shooting the place up and everyone looks at you to do somthing.
>>
>>28585955
>dubs of lies
Nigger, smug white teens generally aren't as bad, and certainly they aren't as common per capit.

Jiggaboo faggot
>>
>>28586047

Spoken like a true job less shut in
>>
I work as a tech in a psych ward. It's pretty cool. I'm lanklet but I don't think much muscle is required as they hire female techs. In any serious takedowns its 2, 3, or even 4 on one, and you rarely have to really put your hands on a person. I mostly shitpost all night. I might be good because management likes me and they keep trying to get me to take more shifts and lead groups and shit. If they're desperate they'll give you time and a half to come in some days on short notice. Patients can be pretty cool sometimes. I can relate with the not being neurotypical. I'm just lucky my crazy is non-malignant. I liked it enough I'm now in nursing school. This will be my career and I like working prn but I need more than $10/hr. Nurses make $30 to $40 and just play candy crush all night. Nursing school is a lot easier than they say, then again I scored top 1% on my entrance exam and perfect on the math portion. Use your autism to memorize useless shit like reference ranges and patho. The rest is common sense based on the above two.
>>
>>28585378
Overnight security. Bring a phone, tablet, or 3DS.

Enjoy.
>>
>>28586108
>spoken like an ass-blasted nigger nogger in denial

Faggot I work at the mall and deal with these subhumans all the time. They are by far the worst group
>>
>>28586030
security guards job is to call the cops
>>
>>28586223
This. You aren't expected to do anything except watch and report.
>>
>>28586238
Right, you're there for insurance purposes. Hiring legit security would cost 10x as much.
>>
>>28585378
Definitely not fast food, are you out of your mind? It might be ok if you just make sandwiches, don't have to talk to anyone and your boss is nice. Having to take orders or work the drive through would be a living hell for a robot. I would know
>>
>>28586282

Armed security is piss easy to get and less fear of getting your ass kicked in an unfair fight. I already had my gun and ccw so it was just a single class to be eligible for armed license. Better pay too.

Bouncer was good too but you had to actually be on your toes there. It's pretty fun to ko drunks in one punch. Look up SAP gloves. They look like normal gloves. If I returned I'd make a custom pair with tungsten filling, they'd probably weigh 24 oz each easily and still look normal.
>>
>>28585412
lmao I've encountered quite a few genuinely obese security guards.
>>
File: 1453113495450.png (74 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1453113495450.png
74 KB, 416x416
>>28585991
>tfw you lived in the Boston Metro Area back in the day
>tfw your school was gonna be filmed for an episode
>tfw it was cancelled at the last minute
>>
>>28586310
this.

vid related is what it's like to work just the drive thru. this is way above robot-tier quality social interaction, and the thing is is that this guy would not even be considered some stellar employee at all.

It's constant stress of having to talk to people without mumbling/stuttering, missing what they say, not sound miserable, not sound spergy, etc. Add to that that all the employees with headsets can hear you at all times. Pressure's on, which makes it all worse.

Suffice to say that fast food is not a job for robots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUxYonxrIhg
>>
>>28586904
That would've been your big break, bro. Some talent agent would have spotted you and thought you had the right look and sound. Then you would have gotten a small acting roll on a tv show leading to a small role in a popular movie. You would have been on the map. Your trainer would have got you in shape and taught you acting skills. Your confidence would have shot through the roof. qts would get obsessed with you. You would have lots of friends.

But, instead, it got cancelled.
>>
File: 1459462889802.jpg (10 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1459462889802.jpg
10 KB, 200x195
I own an ebay based business. It's probably the best job for an antisocial sperg.

The only reason to get out of home is to go to the post office. I usually get to the post office 3-4 times a week
>>
>>28585844
>janitor

This, senpai. The comfy night time security meme needs to die. Getting just the right job is so unlikely. It's much more likely to get a janitor job. You have to work more but it's more mindless, and cause you're alone, you can bring a headset and finally practice Japanese.
>>
>>28587009
made me kek

i have no delusions this would have lead anywhere, just would be nice to be preserved in the greatest kids tv show ever made (arthurs seasons 1-6)
>>
File: worried-pepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
worried-pepe.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>>28587020
>ebay based business
H-How do you start one, senpaifam?
>>
Data entry at a lab. Just do the same thing over and over and listen to music/podcasts, and since you live on the internet anyway your typing speed is already pretty great. Minimal interaction with coworkers.
>>
>>28585472
Is 6'2 and 160 lbs imposing?
>>
>>28587107

Don't know where you live, but in my country its easy. You need to own / rent a place to make it your business's seat (I made my 1 bedroom apartment my business's seat)
>>
>>28587241
that's suicide-inducing. None of you listen to this anon. Don't believe his lies.
>>
>>28586412
m8 those are illegal
>>
>>28587298
What do you sell?
Originale
>>
No job will make you happy. Neither will NEETdom.

Happiness is not something most people really experience past the age of 18.
>>
>>28585378
never ever ever work at a call center, trust me it isnt worth it especially not for a robot just dont do it man
>>
>>28588212
Yeah I did it for one week and wanted to kill myself. How I made it through that week, IDK.
>>
>>28587729

Not in America at least, it's considered a less than lethal weapon. Bouncer isn't the most regulated industry anyway. You can get away with starting a fight if you want. The owner and staff will back you up no matter what. You just get fired if you make it a habit because no one wants to go to the club with overzealous security. It's a fine line to walk. You have to toss the rough guys before shit starts, but sometimes a situation can be deescalated just by being scary and asking if we have a problem here.
>>
>>28588104

Neetdom will make you happy. It's guaranteed to make you happy. The problem is some normie reddit fuck thinks he was a neet because he spent a gap year jacking off in his room and not doing any neet activities.
>>
>>28588743
I was a NEET for 5 years after college. Trust me, in the long term, it's arguably more miserable than wage-slaving.
>>
>>28588924

Its not. You were never a neet. Being a neet is infinitely better than wagekeking. I was neet 3 years, wagekek 3 years, and have spent the last two splitting the difference by working prn at a hospital. By far neet was best and full time job was worst. As a neet you can read, train, cook, and have energy for anything. When I worked I came home exhausted and just drank and watched anime until sleep and time to do it again.
>>
You're both wrong. Yes, it makes you a cuck, but think of it this way: If you could have 60 grand a year for getting beat up, would you do it? Yes, it might make you a cuck, but a cuck with 60 grand is happier than a NEET with 20 and in Autism Housing who does nothing but shitpost all day.
>>
>>28589207
fuck wrong thread doy
>>
>>28589130
Most NEETS don't do these things, and never will.

NEET literally means you're not employed, in education, or in training. Most people who fit this criteria are not doing the things you are describing. So for most people, wagecucking is better than NEETdom.
>>
Trucking, maybe? Just listen to comfy music and podcasts while driving around.
Getting a CDL is very easy.
>>
>>28589293
>back into loading dock

whoaaa boy
>>
>>28588743

What are some neet activities?
>>
>>28588710
>just googled sap gloves
>Wikipedia says it's legal in every state but MA and CA
>live in MA
Welp
>>
>>28589130
>>28589276's first sentence nails it. You sound like on of those NEET vs wagecuck pics that says all the things NEETs can do, when realistically, they just fap, watch anime, and shitpost. I'm a NEET right now, and enjoy it in the short-term, but I'll completely admit I'm not exactly productive, and neither are any of the others on /r9k/.
>>
File: 1458671812077.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458671812077.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>28585378
>work for canadian blood services
>call and harrass people to donate blood
>stutter and sound like a retard
>nothing but anxiety and panic for the whole shift

Don't work for a call centre if you have anxiety/panic issues
>>
File: Janitor_Geoff_Adventures.png (31 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
Janitor_Geoff_Adventures.png
31 KB, 250x210
I had a lot of custodial jobs in the past (had to work to support myself since high school when our parents peaced) and I enjoyed them when I didn't have an asshole boss. I'd generally put on headphones and just do my thing. Listened to a lot of audio books and learned a lot. It's occasionally gross but you get desensitized pretty quickly and no one wants to talk to you or even look at you when you're the janitor.
>>
I'm a cook at a bar, pretty chill because you only get a few orders per day and it's only me and the bartender on shift, and she's in a different room so I don't have to talk to her much. I have to clean stuff but generally have a few hours to browse the chans on my phone after that. It was the first place I applied at too, interview was literally can you cook and when can you start. Try applying at local dive bars robots.
>>
>>28589276

I did. No true Scotsman, whatever. If you're just laying around like a wageslave on its day off all the time you're not a neet, just an unemployed wagecuck.

>>28589431

That's the beauty of it. Everything is neet activities. I spent a lot of time designing small-scale agricultural systems and alcoholic beverage production. I was interested in permaculture too but to a lesser degree. I liked the idea of aquaponics but that never left the drawing board. I also tended my orchids and bonsai. I just have a hard on for plants and microorganisms it general. I harvested wild mushrooms but sucked at getting outdoor sites I chose inoculated. I didn't put as much effort in mycology though.
>>
>>28590361
>I grew drugs in my basement and brewed shitty and probably illegal alcohol.
Ftfy
>>
>>28590437
you take that back you shaven wagecuck fuck
>>
>>28590462
I teach Music theory, lessons, and direct two ensembles at a university.
>>
Why is it so fucking hard for me to get a warehouse job? Do I just lie and tell them I got warehouse experience throwing boxes around?
>>
>>28590437

Orchids and plum trees are not drugs, and in America homebrew is legal, and makes premium alcohol. Most of my growing was outdoors since I was interested in biointensive high yield systems requiring minimal effort. I meant to get into canning but was poorfag and didn't have the money to drop on a big ass pressure cooker and Mason jars. It's actually boring and I just can chili and pasta sauce now. Lacto fermentation is where it's at for food preservation. You can even store eggs in this glass liquid stuff. Tastes like shit but cool idea I learned from my great grandmother.
>>
>>28585378
Grave digger
>>
>>28592651

Funeral services is based as fuck. Wear a suit, talk slowly and politely, everyone is too emo to notice if you slightly deviate from the script that is very well defined and easy to follow. Funeral homes are actually pretty comfy. I'd have finished my program and worked with my grandfather if not for my mental breakdown and then getting on the neetbux. I probably still could but why bother when I get paid to not work?
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.