[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the one desire you have that will never come true? i want an asian gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
the one desire you have that will never come true?

i want an asian gf
>>
File: 3hy356h.jpg (53 KB, 610x338) Image search: [Google]
3hy356h.jpg
53 KB, 610x338
I want a harem of cute bois and grills all across the USA so when I travel I have potential cuddles/fucks everywhere I go.
>>
File: 1460418035517.jpg (136 KB, 439x415) Image search: [Google]
1460418035517.jpg
136 KB, 439x415
her. just her man.
>>
Having a happy fulfilling life and a simple family with the qt I love.
>>
i want normalfags to fuck off to soc
>>
>>28585281
Just to be loved and live a good life.
>>
>>28585281
If u r white u can get one fkn easy m8
>>
>>28585281
i will lead humanity into a golden age and explore space, harnessing new technologies to escape our local supercluster and unlock the secrets of how humans can cross into the next dimension to escape the heat death of our universe
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.