[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason you feel like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: 1421989185804.jpg (46 KB, 431x497) Image search: [Google]
1421989185804.jpg
46 KB, 431x497
This is a very important message.

You're fighting a battle with your hands tied behind your back, and don't realise this nor why the battle is so hard when everyone else seems to be coping much better than you.

There are crucial reasons why the vast majority of you feel so lousy and depressed, that you're not aware of. The main reason is that we're a generation of guinea pigs in an out-of-control experimental environment. As you know, over the last 50-150 years, and for the first time in documented history, there have been huge changes in civilisation stemming from the industrial revolution.

The TWO main disastrous things to arise from this are: food processing, and environmental toxicants. I know, you're all too depressed to give a fuck about the environment and you're happy to sit there eating your hot-pockets, non-the-wiser. If only you knew what it's doing to you. And this is the scope of the thread - what these two things are doing to you.

>environmental pollution
Made-made toxicants are everywhere. Essentially, almost every product made by man is made heavily of toxicants. Your keyboard, mouse, shampoo, deodorant, fabric conditioner, food containers such as canned food containers, to mention just a tiny fraction.

These toxicants get absorbed into your body by touching them, breathing them in, eating and drinking them. The body isn't made of fucking magic, guys, just like no computers have infinite hardware resources. If you chuck a high-end job at a low-end computer, you get a shitty fucking computer experience. Those toxicants, once in your body, must be expelled by your body primarily through the detoxification system. The problem is that, like a low-end computer, it can't handle it. It's too much.

When the body can't expel toxins, they bind to fat, organs and glands and store in your body. This, on top of nutritional deficiency slows down your body's functions, and it gets VERY complex from here on.

Continue?
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 1366x612) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 1366x612
I feel like shit because I wasn't blessed with great genetics like Chad and Brad.

Face, Frame, Height, Hair.

Pic related.
>>
>>28585197
You wouldn't care about chad and brad if you applied what I'm trying to teach you.
>>
>>28585162
>Continue?
Go on.......
>>
>was going somewhere with this
>ended up turning into another "muh healthy foods" rant

Pls m8
It goes deeper than physical intoxication
Don't get hung up on any one topic because that's what they want, for everyone to only have a fragment of the truth but never the whole picture
>>
Feel free to provide links to any solid proof such as scientific articles written about your claims. Or maybe scientists are out to get you, and you know better than them anyway?
>>
It's not that life is so shit. It's that you're all living in the shittest of shit-tier environments that the human body can possibly survive in. And we're only JUST suriving - everyone's dropping dead from diseases that were rare or didn't exist just a century ago, but this is socially accepted as something that's normal.

I've been researching diet and environmental toxicants and the effect it has on humans, for the last couple of years. I've certainly been as low as many of you. I've physically and mentally suffered quite greatly for a long period of time through both long-term ill health and decline in energy and motivation. But now my health is bouncing back to the way my body should be.

>>28585223
Bear with me, it's not pasta or anything so I can't chuck it all at you at once.
>>
>>28585222
You think Chad and Brad grew up in a different environment? Lmao take your broscience and leave. It's called genetics. Chad eats pizza and stays lean year round. He also grew to 6'5 on a standard American diet just like everyone else was eating, he also has a naturally narrow waist due to genetics.

Me adopting your broscience tin foil guru advice that can all be debunked on /fit/ in 3 seconds flat isn't going to change my stocky build.
>>
>>28585287
They don't actually have to be out to get you to put out false information (not saying that I agree with OP btw)

Information doesn't work like that
Each new premise is built upon a previous premise
Only one premise needs to be a deliberate lie and the propagators of the whole chain will end up accidentally lying.
>>
OP what should we do then? whats the solution?
>>
>>28585296
>Bear with me, it's not pasta or anything so I can't chuck it all at you at once.
Alright. I know a few people who tell me about this kind of stuff.

I think this point though
>everyone's dropping dead from diseases that were rare or didn't exist just a century ago, but this is socially accepted as something that's normal.
A lot of the stuff that was commonly killing people off back then is less common now. Statistically people are so numerous someone is bound to be dying at any given point all the time and some causes are just going to pop up as more likely no matter what gets done if it's not 100% preventable, and even then it's still going to happen once in a while.
Whens the last time you heard about someone getting the black plague? I honestly just heard about a case a few years ago, but it's not like your entire town/city is getting wiped out by it.
>>
>>28585296
The fact of the matter is, unless you have vast nutritional knowledge or the guidance of what's essentially a nutritional guru, you're likely being fucked over big time by these aspects. I could write a thesis on this but for the purpose of helping you I'm minimalising it.

Due to a complex multitude of reasons, all of you, as well as being toxic, are lacking in many nutrients, some as essential as magnesium.

Here's a few experiments to try on your health that can yield either immediate or very rapid results towards depression:

1) Take a single bath with a kilogram of epsom salts
2) Make home-made sauerkraut and eat it for a few weeks
3) Eat raw meat, observe how food poisoning doesn't occur because the bacteria theory is a lie. Then consistently eat raw fish with the intention of getting worms, since, unlike how we're told, they form a symbiotic relationship with the bacteria in your body, realising hormones that relax your nervous system.
4) Do a juicing fast for 2 weeks of nothing but juiced vegetables. Though be weary that if you're not healthy you can damage your body, but you'll still see immediate results.

>>28585287
What proof do you need? It's a FACT that toxicants are rich in our modern environment and that our bodies absorb and have to deal with them. See the computer hardware analogy. It's also a fact that diet quality is the hardware quality of keeping us running optimally.
>>
>>28585162
It is known.

Please continue
>>
>>28585362
I've found a lot of information over the years, much of it conflicting. But recently this year I found the best, most complete resources anyone is ever likely to find. Read these three books in this order, there's torrents of most of them available. It will explain everything:

>"Trick and Treat - How 'healthy eating' is making us ill"
>"We Want to Live - The Primal Diet (2005 Expanded Edition)"
>"The Recipe for Living Without Disease"

If you're open-minded, skip the first one. If you're a big skeptic, don't skip it.
>>
File: comment.jpg (33 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
comment.jpg
33 KB, 598x448
>>28585484
>because the bacteria theory is a lie
Alright now you lost me.
You're not wrong about a few things but when you start saying bacteria is a lie and parasites are good for you, you're just acting like a crazy person.
>>
>>28585484
>bacteria theory is a lie

Okay you got me to click the thread but wow you're stupid as fuck dude. I bet you've never worked with food and have no clue about food safety regulations

>what proof do you need

We need sources you nigger, if you don't cite some credible sources asap we'll all know you're talking out of your ass
>>
>>28585484
Continuing, then, here's one you can all try right now:

5) On a fairly empty stomach, eat a cooked starch with an equal amount of fat such as from butter or an avocado (not veg oil, that's dangerous and another matter), and eat fruit. This combination can temporarily remove depression in a lot of cases due to its effect on your blood glucose

The reason none of this is often believed first-hand is because diet generally takes months before you notice these effects. But these are some experiments you can try that will show very quick results.
>>
>>28585543
So riddle me this fucko

If our modern diets are so horrible why is the average age of death in the 70's and not in the 30's like back in your imaginary golden age of human health?
>>
>>28585543
i went on a mad health kick a couple years back just to try. By health i mean i cut out processed shit, cooked my own meals, ate bacon and eggs, drank coconut milk smoothies for breakfast, ate craploads of meat etc. I lost 7kg in a month and never went hungry, never worked out.

Everything we have been taught is a ruse. From the plastics in babby bottles to the artificial sweeteners parents give their teens..

Keep up the good fight anon
>>
>>28585590
>>28585611

The man who wrote the books above has been eating all types of raw meat for decades. I eat raw chicken and don't get food poisoning.

And actually, I'll ask both of you: show me the studies of people getting food posioning from raw meat. You can't, because there aren't any. It's the cooking process of the meat that causes potential food poisoning.
>>
>>28585672
>t. some guy who's gonna die of cardiac arrest at 45 from eating so much red meat
>>
>>28585590
I guarantee you and all of us have a plethora of parasites living inside of you right now. Its unavoidable, and most are symbiotic.

A cleanse is good every now and then, dont be surprised when you drop a literal spaghetti worm though
>>
>>28585653
Because in the wild, risk of death is higher. Infants were more prone to things like infections and the death of babies were much higher due to the lack of modern baby care we have today.
>>
>>28585718
well i do smoke like a chimney and drink a lot
>>
>>28585287
Not Opie.

What kind of evidence would you want? People who exercise regularly and live an active lifestyle and eat less processed food, don't smoke, and keep a healthy balance between their work and life and entertainment and relationships live longer. The converse of that is that these things are correlated to poor health and a shorter life span.

That shit's common sense, it doesn't make any part of what Opie is saying true.
>>
>>28585705
dude that's such a bad idea holy fuck you have literally no idea remotely how dirty the living conditions of modern chicken is

If you don't heat chicken meat to 165 degrees you are basically eating straight fecal matter
>>
>>28585705
I agree with many of your arguments but a purely raw meat diet will fuck you up within a couple years. Your teeth will literaly fall out
>>
>>28585843
We want fucking links! Without any credible sources this whole thread is just the ravings of some stupid fuck who read a few books and now thinks he's a genius
>>
>>28585934
>>28585862

That's not my diet, it's a part of it. And you're both wrong.

>you are basically eating straight fecal matter
Not a problem if I'm eating healthy enough to detox my body. Much healthier than eating cooked meat.
>>
>>28585705
Your a moron. People get sick when they eat raw meat, its well documented.

And no, parasites are not good for you. That shit is really fucked up.
I hope this is just bait op, otherwise your body is fucked.
>>
File: 1441036414596.jpg (45 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1441036414596.jpg
45 KB, 576x720
>>28585953
Links to what? You mean like pubmed studies that prove clinically that if you eat like shit and live a degenerate lifestyle that you're more likely to get diseases and die young? Do you really need help proving this to be true?
>>
>>28586017
If its not all raw then its fine.

Most people dont even know that you only have to cook the outside of red meat and can leave the inside bloody, as bacteria only survives on the outside of the meat. Thats why rare is the patricians choice and plebs overcook their shit till its got carcinogens (charcoal) on it
>>
>>28585324
You're not entirely wrong here. The reason we are the small group that suffers is because either our diets are really shitty and/or our genetics are predisposed to these problems since all bodies are different and have different mutations for digesting modern-day food
>>
>>28586095
It is all raw. The man I mentioned has eaten it entirely raw for decades.

If you're scared, just start with tiny bits of meat, observe no bad reaction and build it up from there. Why worry about conflicting shilling of industries with a financial interest when you can just try these things for yourself?
>>
>>28586172
Because you can get a parasite?
You may get away with some raw meat, but sooner or later you'll get sick.

The human body is no longer built to eat raw meat. We evolved to eat cooked food.
>>
>>28586274
Like I said, parasites are good for you. They form a symbiotic relationship with your body just like all the different colonies of the trillions of bacteria your body is made of. They help each other out. Parasites feed off dead cells and don't harm you. They don't eat live organic tissue. Worms for example expel chemicals that calm the nervous system, so the body lets them stay there.
>>
>>28586274
>The human body is no longer built to eat raw meat. We evolved to eat cooked food.
Bullshit, you made that up on the spot
>>
>>28586350
You're retarded holy shit.
>>
>>28586350
I dunno man i seen some fuckers on YouTube who did a raw food diet for year or so and they lost teeth and got all sorts of problems.
>>
>>28586390
>he believes everything they tell him

>>28586415
That's what happens when you go vegan. You need all the nutrients in good proportion or you get fucked up.
>>
>>28586373
It's literally what brought us out of the trees 12,000 years ago. The trend toward collectivism that evolved in us started from the beginning of agriculture and the ability to to release calories by cooking. That shift shaped who we are as organisms.
>>
>>28586451
Why would l believe you?
>>
File: 1449684609594.jpg (14 KB, 373x206) Image search: [Google]
1449684609594.jpg
14 KB, 373x206
>>28586451
I don't eat raw chicken, therefore I'm a conformist tool.

Nice logic fuck head. You're gonna get worms. Enjoy your diarrhea.
>>
>>28586373
>Weaker teeth, worse at chewing raw food, need to cook
>Appendix is theorized to have aided in digestion of raw meat, now its worthless

Yes anon, its true.
>>
>>28586526
Because I'm trying to help you. I gain no profit from making this thread

>>28586481
Stick with the theories they tell you, but the body handles and gains health from raw meat much better than it does cooked meat. Many tribes have and still do thrive on it
>>
>>28586602
That doesn't make any sense if you know anything about biology at the cellular level. It is more difficult to extract nutrition from raw meat than cooked meat.
>>
>>28586602
>I gain no profit from making this thread

stroking your ego is profitable
>>
>>28586653
True. Yet there's more nutrition IN raw meat and much less toxins
>>
I just think about my dear old grandparents who lived to be 85 yet grew up during the middle of the 20th century when no one really cared about diet or exercise

That's not an excuse for neglecting either of those things, but just goes to show how variable the human life span can be no matter what you do
>>
>>28587021
Wouldn't the source of the meat be really important for l when attempting to eat raw?
>>
>>28587162
This is a point I didn't get onto since the thread got derailed as fuck. Diet changed significantly since the fat scare a few decades ago. That's why grandparents were pretty damn healthy back in the day, before pollution got too bad and when diet was actually pretty decent

>>28587180
It's better to go organic if you can avoid it to avoid antibiotics and growth hormoes and for more nutrition, but otherwise it doesn't matter, no
>>
>>28585705
>I eat raw chicken and don't get food poisoning

- what are the conditions by which you eat and obtain it? Many meats are fine to eat straight off a kill, but their microbes are allowed to grow better when the meats been dead and sitting in a freezer for a bit
- prove it. I've seen bacteria with my own eyes and a microscope you idiot, go ahead and try to provide counter evidence.
>>
>>28587328
I literally just eat standard store-bought raw chicken. I don't know how I can prove this to you
>>
>>28586481
Doesn't mean we can't eat raw meat. The problem is disease which rarely happens on fresh slaughters unless it's like a pig or a chicken

>>28586541
Raw meat is easier to eat than cooked what the

>>28587351
Go eat some raw chicken on video with time stamp.
>>
>>28585162
Fuck you I'm depressed because my life is a movie-like illusion and protagonists always have to overcome hardships.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.