[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to de-flower a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I got lucky yesterday. I went on my first tinder date(19 F curvy).
It's been years since I last had any opportunity, let alone action.
And took the grill back for a movie. Got her naked slipped the finger.
A few minutes later, she's naked and on top:
>"Baby, I don't know how to tell you this but... I-i-m a virgin"
> Don't bang obviously
>She implied that she wanted it next time.

She seemed very naive and loving. Yet really sweet.
My dilemma is if I sex her; am I contributing to the fucked up society we have by encouraging carousel behaviour.

Obviously I want to; but it makes me a selfish hypocrite.

what do.
>>
>>28584868
Why didn't you bang? She'll either fuck you or another guy sometime anyways. The carousel can't be stopped and goes round 24/7. Whether she gets on today or tomorrow doesn't make a difference in our 'fucking up society'.
>>
>>28584920
Didn't have sex because it only the first time I'd met her. Said she wasn't ready yet.

My reasoning is that I'm not going stick around for more than a few months.

It will be amazing short term; but I may be creating another jaded young lady in this world.

How is she to know that I'm not "the one".
>>
>>28584868
If she's ready to giveit up that easily, she's already a roastie. Do it for the exp. We won't mind.
>>
>>28584920
>>28585291
Fake story, she's naked on top of him but doesn't fuck.

>>28585112
Fake as fuck. She goes on tinder and gets naked for a guy on the first night she meets him and you think you'll corrupt her for fucking her?
>>
klqmdwkmdw
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.