[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been thinking... Does aiming for suicide actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I've been thinking...
Does aiming for suicide actually make you alive?

Think about it. When you make an effort to punish yourself, it has some productivity in it.

When you are actually wanting to die, you courageously stop fearing death.
And why did humanity turn to shit again? That's right, cause of fear of death.

You basically become RATIONAL and WORTHY.
>>
That isn't how it works. That's a really shit theory that making things so fucking bad people don't even want to live motivates them to do things.

In fact that's basically just torture. You must be a normie if you think torture is going to make someone a better person.
>>
>>28584879

Well, it works for me. I was just wondering if anyone else has this mindset.
Also if someone finds sense in it same as I do.

I'm wondering whether I'm fucked up in a good or bad way.
>>
>>28584962
I think you're fucked up in a bad way because you've mistaken the torture you been subjected to as a good thing. Fucking normies just laugh about how bad you have it and how easy they get off from any consequences of treating you that way. You should probably go see a shrink.
>>
>>28584833
>killing yourself
>rational

Name a realistic situation where it is.
It's all mainly an emotional thing.
>>
File: 1463332240419.jpg (435 KB, 780x1901) Image search: [Google]
1463332240419.jpg
435 KB, 780x1901
An intrigueing approach non the less.
I instead how a rather hedonistic one as someone pointed out.
Although I doubt it could be called hedonism.
The main thing being that I want to live a good life. Like, You either live decently, or strive for it to be so, or You do not at all. I don't see the point in forcefully living in misery, example being were I to be born with a very major disability. In the case of living a tough life per say is more elaborate, if someone takes pleasure from hardship in order to strive for the better, or perhaps if they like to be tormented due masochism, then it's fine. Perhaps pointing out that life is all about the strive for various kinds pleasure would describe it well. I often speak symbolically of looking sparks in my life, being the few folk I can find dear. Even dividing simple, shallow or uninteresting for me people from whom I call folk, if that makes any sense to You. Shortly said strive for happiness, love, fulfillment and closure whilist being prepared to face hardships in order to achieve them. Perhaps it could aslo be compared to self-centrism, though I'd say there are various kinds of it too, considering someone might take joy from happiness of others or dear one's for example. And if at some point I lose all hope and give up completly cause I won't see the pain worth it, having gotten overwhealmed by misery, then I shall end it if I gather the courage. Perhaps give it some time with the least warmth I keep in my heart hoping for redemption.
>>
>>28585238

>Name a realistic situation where it is.

Overforcing yourself physically so it strengthens you, and psychically so you can endure constant focus for analyzing and thinking regarding problem solving (whether its education related or a conflict of sorts)
>>
>>28585304

>forcefully living in misery, example being were I to be born with a very major disability

Why no... disabilities are a good challenge. But nobody needs extra challenge when there's already hell out there.
The point isn't to limit self, but to accept that each mischief holds something positive.
Or how Newton said it; "Each action has an equal opposite reaction".

Same as our good deeds cause harm to reality in some way - bad deeds to us give us lessons of reality or further adapts us to it.
>>
>>28584833
so what do you do that's productive? do you have a goal for this rationality?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.