[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you've had sex and still come/post on this board you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11
File: 1458433147511.jpg (85 KB, 600x942) Image search: [Google]
1458433147511.jpg
85 KB, 600x942
If you've had sex and still come/post on this board you are a horrible human being and it will come back to bite you in the ass in the long run. Just saying. Your horribly personality and lack of compassion will end up being your undoing just like the people that you mocked so relentlessly.
>>
>>28584807
>tfw gf is coming over but I did a bunch of speed and fapped for five hours this morning so my dick is too raw to fuck
It was worth it
>>
What makes you think sex is so great if you never done it?
>>
>>28584807
>it will come back to bite you in the ass
No. The world isn't just unfair, bad behavior is rewarded
>>
>>28584807
I have strong sociopathic tendencies and have fucked many women. deal with it
>>
>>28584807
what if im MtF and i had normal sex but it was hell, and im technicaly still virgin to the sex i actually want?
>>
>>28584864
But when you indulge in such primitive behaviour there is bound to be someone who is simply stronger and more capable than you. That person will crush you and when that day comes think back on this post and everything I said.
>>
why don't you just have sex anon? it's not hard...

girls want sex too you know
>>
i've had sex before by the way here's my address :622 st johns ct, winter park fl 32792. i'm 22 and white come burn my house down.
>>
>>28584923
Girls are scum and horrible people and if I had sex with one she might feel pleasure too. I don't want them to feel pleasure desu.
>>
what the fuck is this thread
OP is a cringe

fwiw I have had like 7 sex
>>
>>28584807
do hookers count?
cant believe this is not original
>>
File: 218025.jpg (50 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
218025.jpg
50 KB, 500x482
I've had sex with grills and mtf traps fuckdd both boi pucci and regular pussy vagina no condors

Its over rated as fuxk desk sempai
>>
>>28584977
3 billion people you've never met are scum?
>>
>>28584923

I once posted a picture of myself on here and got about 15 replies to the photo telling me to go fuck myself because there's no possible way I could be a robot based on my looks. Life sucks and hearing that I don't fit in with a bunch of Virgin losers when I am one breaks my heart. I'm just as autistic as the rest of you, and trust me when you're a sperglord girls really will still ignore you.
>>
>>28584977
>implying your 5 inch penor could pleasure a woman
>>
>>28584807
>muh secret club

grow the fuck up. You don't patrol the internet. Stop being a sniveling cunt
>>
>>28585045
I'm 23 mate. Not saying I'm a true sociopath but 'sociopathic' is a real adjective that describes real traits a person can have.

>>28584907
I don't see how "indulging in primitive behavior" has anything to do with getting crushed by someone stronger than me. Like yeah I might be one day but what does fucking girls have to do with it
>>
>>28585058
Show some empathy for once in your life. Some men are rejected by women entirely. They are made to feel completely worthless. Then they come here and see you posting and feel like there really is no place for them on this planet. Kindly fuck off and make their lives slightly more liveable.
>>
>>28585122
Why do people like you still come here though? Once you've had sex you're a normie, and normies get brought down by depressing stories because they have a very fragile non red pilled mental state. Seriously, why are you still here? This board fucking sucks Dude
>>
>>28585037

Didn't his post answer your question already you retard? Obviously the answer is yes. Use your brain you dumb cum gargling slut.

Don't try to make rhetorical arguments that are shit. Women like sex from 1 out of every 15 men. The genetic studies came out last year. Thats what human reproduction looks like when women choose who to fuck. 14 out of 15 men go without love and pleasure when women get a choice. Women are scum. Male sacrifice keeps society alive. Deal with it.
>>
>>28584807

If you browse r9k at all you are fucked up as a person.
>>
>>28585122

People spot your shitty traits. Its not some ruse you're pulling on society.

23 is baby age. Barely not a teenager. Still an edgelord.
>>
>>28585202
No shit. Why is it so hard for you to admit that someone can be fucked for reasons that are outside of their control?
>>
I'm 27 and I've never had sex before.

Three more years to go.
>>
File: 1451929365207.jpg (19 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1451929365207.jpg
19 KB, 240x200
>>28585146

This hits home for me.
>>
>>28585164
Male sacrifice? Like how ur sacrificing your life to be a bitter neet?
>>
>>28584807
>mfw gf is sleeping right next to me after being ravaged last night
Whats so bad about me having sex annon?
>>
File: 1459648045487.jpg (91 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1459648045487.jpg
91 KB, 720x720
>>28585213

Nigga, I agree. No normal person would browse >>>/r9k/ senpai
>>
>>28584807
I have come inside my girlfriend bareback while we tell each other 'I love you'. How does this make you feel?
>>
>>28585275
Makes me feel like you are a disgusting human being for then coming on here and making posts like this to a bunch of people that genuinely feel rejected for things outside of their control and are depressed for that reason.
>>
File: LOOKS MATTER.png (42 KB, 473x437) Image search: [Google]
LOOKS MATTER.png
42 KB, 473x437
>>28585225

22 years here. There is still some hope, but if I hit 25 without having sex I'm accepting Wizard Status, and I'm not going to fuck it up by fucking a fat chick either. It has to be a girl, I'm not ashamed to tell my one friend I'm fucking.

>TFW you are too ugly for this to be a possibility.
>Pic Related
>>
>>28585148
I only post here because I hate women and so do robots. I would just browse r/theredpill but I hate reddit more than anything.
>>
>>28585275
Doesn't count if she was on birth control faggot.

If she was on the pill she doesn't truly love you.
>>
>>28584807
In before /r9k/ in the future requires a cock-scan to access. It's like a fleshlight that hooks up to your computer and it can detect if your dick was ever in a pussy, condom or not. And if you fail a mini-guillotine hidden inside the device cuts your cock off.

Good enough?
>>
>>28585341
You obviously don't hate women enough if you are still willing to play the bullshit human courting game that all girls require you to play to fuck them
>>
>>28585342
Hahaha I guess I'm fucked then. I need to get sum babies.

>>28585320
I don't understand how this upsets you - does me saying things like that actually make you uncomfortable? Honest curiosity, my experiences aren't that special.

I've lain in bed with my girlfriend and snuggled with her naked, with her making little circles in my chest hair with her fingers
>>
>>28585376
Nah, I could probably get with way more women if I actually did that. For every girl I kiss, 10 more think I'm an asshole misogynist. It's just a matter of numbers, and of some girls being more attracted to you not giving a fuck and being confident more than they're unattracted by you being a dick
>>
I've only had sex with prostitutes, so I'm still basically a virgin
>>
>>28585394
>I don't understand how this upsets you
The thing that upsets me is not the fact that you get a gf, it's more the fact that you feel the need to invade this place of all the places. It's what makes you extra shit and an even bigger bully than most normies.
>>
File: double standard.jpg (34 KB, 540x354) Image search: [Google]
double standard.jpg
34 KB, 540x354
>>28585341

Redpill shit only works if you are good looking. If you are ugly you still aren't going to get any pussy. Red pill is like PUA for normies.

See: >>28585322

>Pic Related
>>
>>28585438
See my problem is I hate women but I'm too beta to let them know to their face, and I'm good looking and girls will hit on me but I'll reject them without realizing it and then they'll get insanely fucking mad. I don't know how to ask a girl out and I don't think my body will ever let me. Every single girl that's every hit on me I've had such little interest for. I just want to meet a cute girl that is really introverted and plays a lot of video games and can look past me for my terrible social skills and just appreciate me for being tall strong and handsome. Can some fucking chad on this board tell me where to find these girls?
>>
>>28584850
>sex
>bad behavior

get out bible thumper
>>
>>28584807
Protip: Eggman have had sex at least twice

>>28584835
Anon nailed it
>>
>>28585577
You have to conquer your betaness before you'll ever find a girl like that. Get some starter sex and maybe a starter gf, and practice being honest. There's no reason to fear being an asshole, the worst a girl will do is call you ugly and never talk to you again, but who cares
>>
>>28585146
>literally crying for a safe space

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>28585146
It's their mistake for coming here. This is not a hugbox for virgins. That's wizardchan. Fuck off to wizardchan, buddy. No amount of whining, raging, or appeals to imagined ideas of justice are going to keep us out. This was never your place. NEVER.
>>
>>28585148
>get brought down by depressing stories because they have a very fragile non red pilled mental state
>because had sex

you are schizophrenic
>>
>>28585148
On the contrary, happy people have robust emotional states. I know I'm happy with my life; reading a bunch of shit on this site is not going to change that. The really fragile people are the robots who have to keep making up excuses for why they have decided to give up on life. Work is pointless, girls are pointless, everything is pointless. But if you pipe up with some actual life experience and facts about how that's bullshit, they spend so much energy defending their fragile little worldviews. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>28585634
I don't care, I will continue doing my best to keep people like you out because it feels right. You are scum pure and simple.
>>
File: 16722.jpg (161 KB, 728x1484) Image search: [Google]
16722.jpg
161 KB, 728x1484
>>28584807
>you will never be Crispy's bf
>>
>>28585451
Do you know why people bully?

It's because fundamentally, they feel weak or frustrated, and they feel the need to find someone weaker than them to take it out on so they can exert some measure of control.

I thought I could be happy, if I just got to that next level. If I just did well in school, or just got a job, etc. I've worked hard, fucked hard, played hard, made lots of friends through absolutely agonising self-development over years, got my own place and a well paying job and a genuinely attractive girlfriend inside and out and a steady social life... and you know what?

I'm still so very, very empty inside. I don't think I will ever enjoy anything. I'm not sure I ever have. That is why I bully. Sorry.
>>
File: 1388523576451.gif (920 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1388523576451.gif
920 KB, 200x200
FACT:

Having sex once and never having it again is worse than never having it at all
>>
>>28585628
Why? Do introverted girls just not like introverted guys at all? Dude I fucking go to the gym like 6 days a week and people are intimidated by my size, and I see the most beta of fags with qt nerdy gf's. I'm practically an anime character, I'm an attractive autistic loser, don't you think no no girls would want to hop on me in a second? Like I'm not that beta I just have terrible, God awful social skills, but I don't let people walk all over me.
>>
>about to have sex for first time yesterday
>girlfriend says my penis is too big and she needs to buy lube
>I wind up jacking off on top of her
>it's my birthday today so she better finally put out

After we do it I'll leave this board forever I swear.
>>
>>28585148
>Once you've had sex you're a normie

No. Fuck no. I wish people would stop spreading around this lie like it was fact.

I'm 32 and had sex exactly two times in my life, both of which were mediocre experiences at best. Yet to some people this makes me a Chad that can bed any girl I want. No, I'm just as fucked up as most of you here. I'm a NEET with next to no social interaction except here, which doesn't really count.

Sex isn't some magic badge or mark that instantly makes you better, because if it was I wouldn't be FUCKING HERE RIGHT NOW TALKING ABOUT THIS.
>>
>>28585696
My life was always absolute shit, I always got treated lie absolute garbage by girls and by everyone else and never once considered bullying people. I never wanted to hurt someone else for no reason. Fuck you normies and fuck all women for being attracted to your garbage behaviour. Rot in hell all of you.
>>
>>28585577
Certainely not on a board that automatically call women whores or roasties at best

>>28585631
Fuck off back to /b/ edgelord
>>
>>28585691
I just want her to slurp on my cock while looking at me with those eyes. Yet that's too much to ask for apparently
>>
>>28585438
What this annon said
>>
>>28585639
Dude all of my friends completely changed after they got laid. It was literally like they became different people. Fuck off retard
>>
>>28585780
Thats because your friends are ass holes you fucking retard
>>
>>28585797
They were fucking great people and some of my favorite people to interact with on this planet. People change. Seriously, go fuck yourself Dude.
>>
>>28585771
Yeah seriously. It's completely disgusting that women, who are supposed to be the nurturers of society, are attracted to this behavior. Humans are truly disgusting creatures. We try to act so civilized but we're really just stupid fucking animals that have opposable thumbs so we can ECKSSSS DEEEEEEEEEEE get things done XD
>>
File: El Suicida.jpg (44 KB, 450x362) Image search: [Google]
El Suicida.jpg
44 KB, 450x362
>had sex once at 19
>twice at 20
>am now almost 25, haven't had sex since

You faggots think the good life is waiting on the other side of virginity, let me fucking tell you it doesn't. Fucking doesn't mean shit. If you were born to be a loser, you will stay a loser long beyond where having sex can change you.
>>
>>28585771
And this is why everyone hates you.
>>
>>28585831
All of my friends who ive had since middle school have had sex except one who will probably beco,e a dragon. The ones who had sex are still as awesome as they were when i first met them but they are also are making their own lives hell one of them got married had a kid and move to florida but we all still play vidya together regularly
>>
>>28585376
>bullshit courting game
>talking about each other's lives and doing fun things together
Yeah, what a shitty game!
>>
>>28585978
My friends spend like every fucking waking moment with their gf, and then when I complain about not getting laid they're like "hurrr it's not a big deal" like Dude shut the fuck up you get fucking laid every day. I'm just so over the "don't put anything on a pedestal it will come to you" are you fucking kidding me? I'm a lifter. That's what I do. I put goals on a fucking pedestal. That's how you destroy your goals. You focus on them till they're whittled down to nothing.
>>
>>28585451
>invade
You are the invader. 4chan is an open community. There are no rules for entrance, except for being over 18. Then retards like you come in and start screaming ROBOT SAFE SPACE like anyone gives a shit.
>>
>>28586050
Yeah if I could actually find a girl that wants to talk to me about video games maybe I wouldn't have this mind set
>>
>>28585686
>it feels right
>muh feels
Every time I see a buttflustered post like this about how normies need to leave now reeeeee, I invite another one of my buddies onto this board. Enjoy :^)
>>
>>28585772
What's wrong? Are you getting triggered?
>>
>>28586096
Maybe if you didn't have a shitty, hateful mindset you could meet some girls who wouldn't be repulsed by the idea of interacting with you :^)
>>
>>28586070
Yeah theyre ass holes i means when i first got a gf i kinda did that because thats whst happens you want to spend time with thst person eventuslly i found a gf who was into the same shit i am and not a total cu t about things and after a few yesrs with her i bought her an xbone so she could play vidya with me and as a surprise her family and her invitee me to go with her to disneyland for xmas. I wont lie annon there are a lot of cunty women and chads are real bht theyre not nearly as common as you think. Just be confident and focus on you and when a femannon notices just be yourself and if you hate women either dont mess with them or if you want that interadtion try not to come off as a dick too much and by too much i mean like when i met my gf i was staring at her tits but copped up to it and told her i didnt care theyre nice tits
>>
I don't mock you robots. Why would I do that? You guys don't need the abuse and I don't need the faux confidence boost Chads get from bullying the vulnerable. :^)
>>
>>28586207
Are you fucking kidding me??? Look at how many goth and emo couples there are. You people are a fucking joke lmao. Having a hateful mindset just means you need to find someone who wants to watch the world burn just as much as you do buddy. Damn the people that get laid and still come to this board are really unintelligent for some reason. It's not like I'm constantly projecting my hateful mentality either. Only people that actually know me can tell I'm so dead inside, but I'm a pretty chill guy at work and no one really knows.
>>
No, you've got that all wrong. You haven't been laid because you're a terrible person. I'm a likeable guy and have my shit together, so I get to rail my qt 3.14 blonde hair blue eyed PAWG on the reg, and listen to her sweet soft moans as I pump her full of my cock.
>>
>>28586286
>wants to watch the world burn
So you literally see yourself as the Joker from The Dark Knight. You really ought to grow up. People can probably tell you're immature as fuck, even if they can't tell that you're an edgelord.
>>
>>28586330
>PAWG

so you're fucking a fat chick?
>>
>>28586370
I'm a very sophisticated person and carry myself as such. Trust me, the only people that know are people that really know me. I am the fucking king of stealth chadding
>>
>>28586096

Passive hobbies aren't attractive for men.

Anything where you're actually physically doing something with other people will always be more attractive than playing vidya.
>>
>>28586621
I mean I go to the gym 6 days a week but I'm not very attracted to the fit girl body type.
>>
This isn't wizardchan OP. You're always welcome there. It's begging for you, waiting for you to fall into it's clutches. Otherwise I'm not violating the rules of this board and I will do as I please. You can REEEEE at me and argue about who this board "belongs" to all you want, but at this point I will use you as a surrogate for the kids that used to bully me in school, much like you use trying to exclude people so you can feel like you have some power over them.

You have no power over me and nothing you can say or do will ever make me leave. Even if you say you'd kill yourself if I didn't leave I wouldn't care. You can call me names, insult me, try to harass me but it will all your attempts will be fruitless.

What you're unaware of is that every time you call you a normie you give me an excuse to tell you I'm not. When you keep replying to me you give me an excuse to make the thread about me. It's a game I play with people like you. I can tell you outright what I'm doing and you'll just keep falling for it anyway. You're a simpleton anon.
>>
>>28586378
Phat-ass white girl. Means skinny white girl with an awesome ass.
>>
>>28584807

I'm sorry OP, but the /r9k/ you are proposing would be a worthless one.

I've been to wizardchan and abandoned it in very short order. Because, let's be honest, it's terribly boring. It's a dull, stagnant and dismal place. It kills the possibility of all conversation. I spend more than enough time talking to myself in real life (a vice, I understand, that is common to the lonely). I have no desire to do so online.

Here I am allowed to have conversations with those whose experiences I can relate to as well as those whose experiences are alien to me and always will be. And in that, this board finds its unique value for a thing like myself.

Consider this post for example:

>>28585394
>I don't understand how this upsets you - does me saying things like that actually make you uncomfortable? Honest curiosity, my experiences aren't that special.

>I've lain in bed with my girlfriend and snuggled with her naked, with her making little circles in my chest hair with her fingers

This post doesn't make me uncomfortable. It actually hurts. And that's why it's valuable. If I am to hurt, I would rather do so authentically. You may want to die while cradled in some sort of comfortable oblivion, but I do not. If I can't feel the embrace of an actual person, the virtual arms of some hugbox will never be an acceptable substitute.

It is a terrible thing be one of the living dead. But to exist as one of the dead living is even worse.
>>
>>28584807
I've only had sex with escorts. I still consider myself a robot.
>>
>>28585780
Your friends certainly prove your very broad generalization of humanity. Your anecdotes are very relevant.
>>
>>28584807
>Your horribly personality and lack of compassion will end up being your undoing
exactly how are these related to getting laid and posting here?
>>
>>28586096
>video games

Hahaha what a rough life. People don't acknowledge your amazing trait of video game playing. They are all just mean normies
>>
>tfw your very existence triggers sperglords
>>
>>28586516
Take your "hateful mindset" and stick it up your edgelord ass
>>
>>28585758

You are here because you are a faggot neet.
>>
>>28584807
I have a qt gf, but I'm still pretty depressed and often suicidal. Getting fat, no money, obviously least favorite member of the family. I turn 25 next month.
>>
>>28584807
Haha what? You know nothing about me at all how can you say I'm a bad person? I have a "good life" but depression and anxiety make me constantly suicidal. Think before you cast the first stone brother.
>>
>>28584807
t. Autismo Virgin

No one cares. Go eat some poopy-tendies and cry in your basement, sperglord.
>>
>>28585774
Crispy is not for lewds
>>
Sorry, I'd didn't read. I was just wallowing in disappointment that I can't find any smart/sane goth girls.
>>
>>28589354
But those eyes, man
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.