[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.okcupid.com/deep-end/a -womans-advantage Ho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11
File: 1431765505248.jpg (120 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1431765505248.jpg
120 KB, 736x736
>https://www.okcupid.com/deep-end/a-womans-advantage

How does this make you feel guys? Knowing that you're not only right about women having an unholy privilege when it comes to mate selection, worse knowing that women managed to conjure an internet zeitgeist where you can't complain about it, you can't even bring it up or vent about it in fear of being ostracized. neckbeard.

I'm glad im a nihilist. I'm also glad i had that i had the sense from young age to manipulate women to the best of my abilities (which are only below average) to extract as much enjoyment from them without wasting money, time, or effort.
>>
>>28584422
So she doesn't own anything below thre knee?

can I have her feet?
>>
File: edgy.png (182 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
182 KB, 750x750
>>28584422
>I'm glad im a nihilist. I'm also glad i had that i had the sense from young age to manipulate women to the best of my abilities (which are only below average) to extract as much enjoyment from them without wasting money, time, or effort.

Cool.
>>
>>28584455
she sold her feet to a fetishist's website to buy the rights to the rest of herself
>>
Someone give me a tl;dr on that article. I don't feel like reading about it
>>
>>28585185
Women get more messages
They don't get rejected
They can reject any man
If they message first they guarantee themselves a better date
>>
>>28584422
tl;dr - Everyone messages people 10-15% more attractive than they are, so if women actually messaged first they could be going up in attractiveness instead of down, particularly since men reply a lot more than women do.

Not only do men already have this advantage since they're the initiators, women as a whole are clearly too stuck in their ways to take it for themselves anyway. If they did things would probably balance out and reply rates would normalize. So, it doesn't really seem like much of an advantage to me.
>>
>women are settling by replying to my messages and they should be messaging Chad's instead
Okay..
>>
>>28585433
This. Women can only take advantage of this fact IF they sack up and actually message people. Publishing an article about this shit only makes men aware of the fact that they might be settling more often than they should and allow them to adjust accordingly.

Fucking rosaries.
>>
>>28584422
Time for your empire to stop conquering so much food, love
>>
>>28584422

Just bow down to your female overlords and accept your place.

In the future matriarchy, the best slaves - the betas - will be most highly valued. It's the best possible environment for the men of /r9k/
>>
>>28584422
I get aroused by data, so I am constantly reading OKCupid's stats.

I preferred it when you could give a 1-5 star rating on profiles, as I could see how that would be an absolute goldmine of data.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 325x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 325x396
>>28585654
>I get aroused by data
Good thing he's fully functional
>>
>>28584455
She doesn't have lower legs. She injected her knees with feces. 150cc of feces, to be exact.
>>
>>28584422
How do you manipulate Women OP?

Tell us how to do it.
>>
>>28585722
But not anatomically correct :(
>>
>>28585731
I have done it since high school through either them needing something from me, getting myself some position of importance. Or using a dumb chad who does everything I say.
>>
>>28585731
Do i look like an expert to you? I said i don't have the skills to score. All i do is i fake interest, i fake money, i fake having a job as much as i can get away with it dude
>>
>>28584422
They have that privilege because how men in society act.

Get rejected by chad? There's at least a line of them waiting to take his place. Men just wanna have sex too much.

Sucks but most guys think only with their dicks when the proposition of snusnu comes around, including me
>>
It makes me feel kind of smug to see the realities of the dating world seeping into the consciousness of normies instead of the typical "It's the man to blame all the time!!" shit they spout.
Personally I gave up on dating/sex/relationships years ago so it really doesn't effect me. Of course normies would go with the "It's my fault" route and say it's because I'm afraid of rejection when rather I've been facing rejection constantly for years and it's just not worth it to keep getting rejected and treated like shit.
Although it just leaves me at a cross roads that I really have no reason to live and it's in my self interest not to rather than have a sucky life.
>>
>>28585904
I don't care who's to blame, women get royalty treatment when they're picking, choosing, scrutinizing every man for the most innocuous character flaws. I don't care who's the original cause of that societal ill dude, I do what i do to survive being who i am.
>>
File: 1460712189609.jpg (47 KB, 564x400) Image search: [Google]
1460712189609.jpg
47 KB, 564x400
>>28584422
>It is an empire and I am it's dictator
The word you're looking for is "EMPEROR", little pleb.
>>
File: bullying robots uprising.webm (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
bullying robots uprising.webm
1 MB, 360x202
Robot Uprising when?
when will we make manifestos, spread the robot pill and our woman hate pics to the world minutes before going on bars, pubs, malls and such to kill normies, and end up with a beautifull an hero?
>>
It's funny how women always claim their body their choice. For example with abortions. Abortions are legal, but murdering a pregnant woman is seen as worse compared to non-pregnant woman. How does that make sense.
>>
File: 1461870723040.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461870723040.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
My body is not a DEMOCRACY.
It is an EMPIRE and I am its DICTATOR.
YOU DO NOT GET A VOTE.
THERE WILL BE NO COUP D'ETAT.
REBEL FORCES WILL NOT OVERTHROW ME.

I am in charge of it, FOREVER.
>>
>>28587319
>How does that make sense.

Vajewna rules
>>
>>28585757

He actually is, Data has canonically slept with a woman before.
>>
>>28587110
>and I am it is dictator
Woah anon, you're so smart
>>
>>28587527
Datas a fucking normie
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15 KB, 560x407
I love how this is presented as a "you go, girl!" Article when it's really just saying, "men tend to settle on whoever is giving out pussy, and women who take the initiative are usually guaranteed to score a fine piece of ass."
>>
>>28584422
>my body is an empire
It certainly is enlarging L O L
>>
>>28587630
I interpreted it as OkCupid trying to politely tell women to stop being lazy and message some these poor suckers.
>>
>>28587666
>and message some these poor suckers.
You mean the ones that are vastly more attractive than themselves.
>>
>>28587734
>>28587666

And is there anything wrong with this? It's actually a pretty good thing for us men, it means with a little work on our profiles and a bit of effort in taking the right pictures we could be getting messages from women we'll probably find quite fuckable, rather than us needing to go through the efforts of initiating ourselves.

I'm honestly just sick and tired of always being the one who has to start and carry a conversation, too many women act like limp noodles in the United States and it'd honestly be refreshing to click with a woman that isn't just going to dead fish me.
>>
>>28587805
>pretty good thing for us men, it means with a lot of work to score some hambeast

leditor much
>>
>>28587805
>It's actually a pretty good thing for us men
If you're in the upper 5% you mean.
>>
>>28587854

>Implying they'll be hambeasts
>Implying it's actually hard or tedious to write a genuine profile or find some good photos

You're not going to get far in life if you expect everything to just come easy.

>>28587875

What, the upper 5% of male attractiveness? Anon please, unless you're a boring wallflower that can't scrounge up even a paragraph of fascinating life experiences you're going to have a good shot at matching with women.
>>
>>28587929
>Anon please, unless you're a boring wallflower that can't scrounge up even a paragraph of fascinating life experiences you're going to have a good shot at matching with women.
I literally have the best OKC profile in existence. I get many messages from women despite not even having a picture.

Guess when it all falls apart.
>>
File: 1453855806798.jpg (26 KB, 320x387) Image search: [Google]
1453855806798.jpg
26 KB, 320x387
>>28587929
>unless you're a boring wallflower that can't scrounge up even a paragraph of fascinating life experiences you're going to have a good shot at matching with women.

Just where do you think you are you god damned normie?
>>
>>28584422
Good luck being a dictator without any nukes to defend yourself
>>
>>28587965
>Guess when it all falls apart.

When you post your greasy pizza face wearing a T-shirt and jeans in some dude's backyard?

It's not hard to clean up, and it's even easier to find out what angles are particularly flattering.
>>
File: 1457498997292.jpg (55 KB, 503x518) Image search: [Google]
1457498997292.jpg
55 KB, 503x518
>>28584422
>How does this make you feel guys? Knowing that you're not only right about women
I feel smug :^)
>>
>>28587378
fat acceptance is only for females and lgbt you know that right?
>>
>>28587929
> What, the upper 5% of male attractiveness? Anon please, unless you're a boring wallflower that can't scrounge up even a paragraph of fascinating life experiences you're going to have a good shot at matching with women.
Hmmm, the actual data put forth by okcupid dupports the whole 80/20 rule, but whatever, just b urself right
>>
>>28587929
>>Implying they'll be hambeasts
>implying you will get better than a hambeast

HAHAHA get a load of this /fit/zen

>>Implying it's actually hard or tedious to write a genuine profile

you think it's worthy to get pussy or are normies really this empty?

>or find some good photos

That's the problem to begin with it, fucking idiot
>>
>>28584422
>I'm glad im a nihilist
how can anyone be glad to be a nihilist?
>>
>>28584422
>MY body is not a democr....
>*Dies of obesity related illness*
>>
>>28589308
Maybe OP is an actual uebermensch. Or more likely a clueless idiot, given that he posts on r9k.
>>
>>28584422
>there will be no coup d'etat
>rebel forces will not overthrow me
nothing makes me pray for the rape powers of a syrian refugee like smug dictator talk
>>
>>28584422
diabetes owns her legs, apparently.
>>
>>28588047
Forget the nukes. Women don't even have firepower. Hell, they're weak as fuck physically. Anyone could overthrow their dictatorship with just a dick.
>>
File: 1463188747321.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1463188747321.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>28584422
>Bodies should be empires.
>Labor and productivity should be democratic and used to feed my "empire".

How convenient.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.