[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else love sneezing? The only time I can't stand sneezing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: snez.jpg (20 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
snez.jpg
20 KB, 600x450
Anyone else love sneezing? The only time I can't stand sneezing is when I'm sick, and it scratches my throat.

>everyday things you love thread
>>
>>28584253
Cumming into my sisters underwear drawer
>>
>>28584253
Having diarrhea desu senpai. Just like rushing to the toilet, sitting down, and dropping a modern day hiroshima feels so good. I imagine it's how people feel after colonics or general cleansing.
>>
>>28584253
I love sex, always brightens my day when my gf gives me a blowey joey too.
>>
I have an autistic love of going to the airport. I love plane rides and riding the sliding sidewalk even as an adult.
>>
>>28584705
Seconding this.

I love the place of my mother after telling her the right wing is on fire.
>>
>>28584253
I will actually stick things in my nose to make myself sneeze. I'll just seenze and sneeze and sneeze until my nose is running everywhere and my eyes are all puffy. Feels great.
>>
>>28584324
>modern day hiroshima
kek

love it also
>>
>>28584253
I love reading on subway trains. I love reading in general, but reading on subway trains is somehow the most relaxing experience ever. I'm going to have like a 40-minute commute when I start my new job and I'm super excited to be able to read on a train every weekday.
>>
>>28584705
>>28584253
same. Plane rides are practicly the only time i truly relax. idk why, but the disconnection from technology, and the fact that no one will bother you for the next x hours is oddly soothing. Flying to america is amazing
>>
>>28584816
fuuuuck {9}
>>
>have hemorrhoids
>sneeze or cough
>it feels like someone punched me in my anus
>>
Not everyday thing, but I love plane rides. I feel
really elated if I am riding a nice jumbo jet on
the window seat and seeing the world pass me by
while I listen to my favorite music and with my
family close by. I've mostly had something to
look forward to during these rides, vacation or
coming home from vacation, which was very
frequent as a kid, I've had around 80 plane
trips I think; the only times I hated it was: trip is
14+ hours, middle seats, trip is too short (no
food), tiny plane.
I still get nervous with liftoffs, never got use to that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.