[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get an illness that lasts for a couple of weeks I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1458045161828.png (72 KB, 1000x571) Image search: [Google]
1458045161828.png
72 KB, 1000x571
how to get an illness that lasts for a couple of weeks

I need to be out of commission for finals

>inb4 face it like a man

pic unrelated
>>
>going to uni when you're not going to do it
I hope it's free anon.
>>
>>28583952
break both of your wrists and say you fell off your bike and landed on them
>>
Do everyone a favour and kys at the start of the first exam. Everyone gets to go home and passes all their exams just like that.

Cmon OP be a bro!
>>
>>28584026
it's not

I'm already assured a failing grade and I just need to be sick on finals so I can use that as the reason on why I failed and not because I didn't attend any classes in three months
>>
>>28583952
car crash is easiest
>>
>>28584135
m8 even if I off myself on the spot they would still continue on their exams

I'll livestream when I an hero though
least I can do for you
>>
>>28584069
I don't know how to ride a bike and I don't have a gf to blow me when I can't fap
>>
>>28584210
there's nowhere safe to crash over here
either you crash without an injury or you kill 10 people to break your legs
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.