[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bf is away for work over the weekend >Go out with friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458402455528.jpg (39 KB, 470x500) Image search: [Google]
1458402455528.jpg
39 KB, 470x500
>bf is away for work over the weekend
>Go out with friends to a few bars and clubs last night and get really drunk
>Accidentally made out with one of his friends

Should I even tell him? I want to just get it over with but I think he might kill himself
>>
>>28583673
Faggots always cheat on their partners, surely he already suspects this.

>no girls on the internet
>>
>ACCIDENTALLY
I know this is just a shitty, lazy troll thread, but the whole "accidentally cheated" thing never fails to make me laugh.

So OP, let me get this straight, you tripped over something, fell onto one of your bf's friends, happened to have your mouth open, locked lips with his friend, then was in so much shock that you continued to move your lips and tongue against his? Is that how it happened? Total accident, right?
>>
>>28583673
I know this is bait, but how does one accidentally makes out with someone?
>>
>>28583742
>we were drunk and just playing around lol
>and than they stuck their dick inside me
>completely not intentional or anything like that
>L o L xoxoxoxo
>>
>>28583742
>>28583769
Like this. https://youtu.be/8CA76mfdzgU
>>
>>28583742
If you've ever been super drunk around people, you've probably done some dumb shit that you regret, it just happens. The word "accident" isn't really an appropriate one in this case.

Anyway nice b8 OP. I really doubt that any stacy who gets drunk at clubs and makes out with strangers knows about r9k and pepe.
>>
>>28583855
>you've probably done some dumb shit that you regret, it just happens.
I have a ridiculously high tolerance toward alcohol. Never went really drunk in my life, and god knows I tried.
>>
File: mischeviouspepe.jpg (33 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mischeviouspepe.jpg
33 KB, 225x225
>>28583673

There is a much, much more important question:

Did you get a construction permit? For the makeup i mean.
>>
>>28583899
Just try harder anon. How much is the most you've ever had? Do you drink regularly?

The only time I've went beyond drinking a couple of beers, I absolutely obliterated myself, so I don't really know my true tolerance, but it's definitely possible for everyone to get drunk to the point of throwing up/blacking out.
>>
File: 1458563499511.gif (377 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
1458563499511.gif
377 KB, 400x279
>>28583673
This is just too obvious mate. You even suck at baiting.
>>
>>28583899
samee 2bh

Once downed an entire bottle of strong wine and the only change I had is being a little tipsy on my feet.
>>
>>28583673
Ayyyyy lmao guys who doesn't like memes amiright?It's not like i really gave a shit but this board is getting better everyday,everyday on this board feel like a new life.Just enjoy the meeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeees,and end my fucking life mate.
>>
>>28584180
>How much is the most you've ever had?
One bottle of Rum and one bottle of whiskey. I stopped drinking because everyone became wasted and I felt the need to fire up the grill for myself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.