[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you guys manage staying in your room for several days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1422063773036.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1422063773036.png
29 KB, 633x758
how do you guys manage staying in your room for several days?

I am a robot and basically socially retarded, but I can't for the life of me stay in my house for more than one day. After a day I start getting this suffocating feeling, like I am about to fucking die unless I leave my place to get some fresh air.
>>
Open the window?
>>
You're an extroverted, claustrophobic pussy. Go hang out in the park with your friends.
>>
>>28583592
>i am a robot
>after a day i get this feeling
Huh? What makes you think youre a robot? We spend weeks and months inside. Some here even years because somebody does groceries for them
>>
>>28583592
I love being outdoors too. All I do is sit in the sun or take a long walk. I don't have a singe friend or any outdoor hobbies. But I go outside every day.
>>
>>28583592
>how do you guys manage staying in your room for several days?
>I am a robot
pick one motherfucker
>>
File: 1451081782915.jpg (42 KB, 674x474) Image search: [Google]
1451081782915.jpg
42 KB, 674x474
>>28584556
Same here. I need to go outside at least once per day. I just wander around the city and think about life and try to solve problems I have. Always alone though.
I'm basically Gondola tbqh
>>
>>28585606
>I just wander around the city and think about life and try to solve problems I have.
>tfw you live in the suburbs far from any major city and will never know this Raskolnikov feel
Help anon
>>
>>28583592
Because I'm ridden with anxiety and depression and have no motivation or reason to go outside. I feel at least somewhat comfortable when I'm indoors. I get insanely self conscious in public.

The most I do is sit in the garden sometimes and read, but I only do that on my own.

I hate going out in public. Seeing couples makes me feel sick.
>>
>>28583592
You are extrovert scum. Go out and talk to people, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>28584556
>>28585606

I do the same but on a skateboard. Love the sun. Normies can't take that away.
>>
>>28585655
please be my gf/bf and lets elope
>>
I'm not even a robot and I've spent 6/7 days this week not leaving my apartment.
>>
>>28583592
Iktf
This is why I set up an air mattress on my deck so I can sleep outside sometimes
That and I like taking walks occasionally
You can get fresh air without going to a bar with people or whatever
>>
File: 1392958380790.png (174 KB, 429x491) Image search: [Google]
1392958380790.png
174 KB, 429x491
My college break started three weeks ago and I haven't left the house since then. I'm going for 4 months in a row until I'm forced to go to school again.

Anyone who can't handle a day inside is a weak faggot
>>
>>28585783
>This is why I set up an air mattress on my deck so I can sleep outside sometimes

Sounds comfy

Maybe I should start going for walks. Not fat but I would like to get in slightly better shape. Dunno what I'll tell my parents though, they'll probably think I'm weird.
>>
File: 1460766972560.png (538 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1460766972560.png
538 KB, 650x600
>>28583592
>tfw you're introvert but cant spend more than couple hours in the room yet alone for days.
I just go to the city, circle around for an hour and two and go back to the room.
>>
>>28585826
Don't you think they already think you are weird?
>>
>>28583592
I spent entire summers alone in my room when I was 10, it's something I grew up with. I dobut you will ever be able to achieve it
>>
>>28585728
But anon that's gay

Plus you can't walk around in a stupor muttering to yourself about that Pragmatist value of an old person's life compared to the value of the money they own with a partner.
>>
>>28585877
Probably. Although given I barely go outside it would be very strange to start going outside all the time
>>
>>28583592
I have virtual world where I can escape
>>
How do you guys go out every single day?
I need at least one day of the week where I
would not even attempt to step outside of my
door. As a complete neet for several years in
the past, I use to not step out of the house for
sometimes months at a time and still feel like
im in a safe cozy cocoon.
>>
>>28583592
Take up smoking

You get to go outside and hopefully you'll die sooner
>>
File: dark-portal-large.jpg (161 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
dark-portal-large.jpg
161 KB, 704x528
>>28585961
I used to have a virtual home, but Blizzard changed it so much that it is completely unrecognizable.

A bunch of good guys set it up again the way it's supposed to be, but Blizzard didn't like that.

I miss vanilla WoW and I miss Nostalrius.
>>
I take short walks everyday, the loneliness sucks but you become used to it and eventually you'll rationalize it internally by telling yourself that you prefer to be alone anyway and that it was your own choice.
>>
>>28585606
fuck same here

I take the car and go to a place where is sun and sit there or I just go around the city looking to the old buildings and historical shit...
>>
I live innawoods. I built a home gym in the old barn and like to go walking the property. Each sunrise I like to walk and look at my bunnies. Stupid shits let the coyotes get them but I can't even pet one. Crows are pretty cool too. I also trap snakes and freeze or alcohol them and make wallets and shit to sell for stupid high prices. A card case takes just a little leather, glue on the snakeskin, and sell for $60 each to dumb farmer market hipsters and etsyfags.
>>
Must be nice to be young and attractive so you can walk the streets without creeping out people and being hassled.
>>
I've basically lived in my room for my entire life, where unless I was in school or work I was in my room and if I'm in my room for like a few days i get a headache, dizzy, etc
>>
>>28585906
This desu. My mok would always work and qouldnt let me leave tge house unless she was there (never), and now wonders why at 22 I never leave the house for a jog or whatever.
>>
File: 1427564253277.gif (643 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
1427564253277.gif
643 KB, 300x203
>>28585666
I'm not leaving these unchecked.
>>
File: 1450841484615.jpg (19 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1450841484615.jpg
19 KB, 350x263
>>28583592
i grab a drink, my music and some smokes and chill on the balcony.

I used to go for walks in the nearby park but now i moved and im in the centre of the city with no green or anything nearby. In the winter i don't mind but during summer and spring the streets are too full with thugs and normies to really feel relaxed when taking a stroll.

I can't stand being in my room because it reminds me too much of how i spend most of my days in high school i guess except now i dont have a bunch of online friends too play with because we all grew apart.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.