[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you found your purpose in life r9k? i haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1203540473849.png (169 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1203540473849.png
169 KB, 320x320
have you found your purpose in life r9k?
i haven't
>>
Yes. To serve as a warning for others and their children how not to live your life and to make them feel better about their mental capacity.
>>
Yes. Getting dough.
>>
>>28583726
i was thinking of this but how do you get that message across?
>>
You don't find a purpose. You make one.
>>
>>28583584
my dream was always to become like really fit then move to china and start my own temple teaching kids stupid unpractical fighting techniques. wreekundo
>>
I want to see the world burn.
>>
>>28583584
To end it
>>
I'm pretty sure I never will
>>
my purpose is to take big shits
>>
>>28584004
This. The only way you succeed in life is if you will your success into existence. Do not wait around for something to happen. Do not mope around that you have no purpose in life. Fucking create that shit.

If and when you get stuck, do you know what you do? ASK FUCKING QUESTIONS. Get over your damn anxiety and talk to people who know shit. Learn, become better, and live.

t. Original Comment
>>
>>28584004
ah such an awe and inspirating fortune cookie response
>>
>>28583951
Just being yourself : )
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.